• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

You're an awful person.

They're both pretty big, but the OLED Vita was huge when I played my VLR.

I love my OLED Vita. It is big and even bigger now that I have a grip for it. That screen though...so good.

People should enjoy handheld games on handhelds.

I am confused why am I getting quoted on this...why are you yelling at me!!! lol

I love handhelds they are perfect for me now. Still play my PC and Wii U sometimes but not as much as my XL or Vita

I love my OLED Vita. It is big and even bigger now that I have a grip for it. That screen though...so good.

I am confused why am I getting quoted on this...why are you yelling at me!!! lol

I love handhelds they are perfect for me now. Still play my PC and Wii U sometimes but not as much as my XL or Vita
Not sure. Mobile Gaf is acting up on me. When I did my post your quote wasn't on there ?_?

I'm getting my PS TV tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna try to pick up a cheap pre-owned OLED Vita st some point for the games that aren't compatible :D

I am tempted at some point to snag a slim as well. May import one so I can get a different color and use that for a Japanese PSN account. That and well....I love my Vita so I kinda want a back up.

Kinda tempted on that PS TV though...maybe later

You made SNK cry!

*hugs SNK*

zkqJ356.gif

i want vita

but no games i want on it besides person 4

and person 3 better

Tons of games on it, well if you consider the PSP and PS1 library you can play on it. I never had a PSP so it's nice to catch up on stuff.

Persona 4 Golden is supposed to be amazing, I own it buy haven't started it yet.

Tons of games on it, well if you consider the PSP and PS1 library you can play on it. I never had a PSP so it's nice to catch up on stuff.

Persona 4 Golden is supposed to be amazing, I own it buy haven't started it yet.
yea but that's the thng

if most games i would play on it are psp games, why don't i just get a psp?

also mega man powered up not available on psn so FUCK YOU CAPCOM I WANT THAT GAME YOU SHIT

also apparently some (now deleted) blog on tumblr that basically did nothing but reblog pictures of cosplayers and such and added hateful comments like calling the people in the photos ugly and other shit did it to one of the animegao pics i posted

of course, his account was deleted but i wonder what he said lol

Top Bottom