• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

tumblr_n9l5jwlB6E1r66h7yo1_1280.jpg

My god you guys are babies.

Go back and watch Project A-ko, Slayers, El-Hazard and Kare Kano :p

You're all lucky you didn't have to deal with Suncoast and their VHS anime tapes with 2 episodes for 35 dollars. :(

TUSR

Banned
My god you guys are babies.

Go back and watch Project A-ko, Slayers, El-Hazard and Kare Kano :p

You're all lucky you didn't have to deal with Suncoast and their VHS anime tapes with 2 episodes for 35 dollars. :(

for some reason i thought you were younger than me, my older bro had slayers

god the art style was hideous.

I'M NOT BABBY!!!

i started watching anime in like 2003 or so (well i watched shit like yugioh and pokémon, but like watching like non-edited non-kiddy stuff)

StayDead

guys who was your first waifu

If we're counting when I was a kid then it's probably Misty, but going ahead a bit (like 10 years almost)

BlackRose from .hack// Legend of Twilight. I watched it and loved it, it was the first non pokemon anime I'd ever watched, but it wasn't until about a year or two later when I watched Shana > Haruhi > K-ON >>> become the lewdmaster.

Hey now. I watched Sailor Moon in 96, and various stuff in 2005-2006 when they showed it on TV. But other than that there wasn't much anime shown except Pokemon and such.

Yah, like I said I was literally out of anime for almost 10 years, minus watching Death Note somewhere along the way. It's why I adore my classics and it's taking me a while to get into certain stuff. I'll just need to lock myself in front of Kanon here, it's not like I dislike it.

StayDead

This turned up today!

I don't have a PS4, my dads got one though so I'll take it with me next time I go to stay (although maybe not this weekend as I've got my CCNA exam to focus on). I should be living with him next year so problem solved.

This turned up today!

I don't have a PS4, my dads got one though so I'll take it with me next time I go to stay (although maybe not this weekend as I've got my CCNA exam to focus on). I should be living with him next year so problem solved.

It's literally waifus. Points for you dear. <3

My thirst for boobs was awoken when my young mind read The Electric Tale of Pikachu. Gary's sisters tits UNF

Bitch because she worries about the state of the club? Mugi is an enabler and about as interesting as cardboard.
well you're biased and literally the worst poster in this thread

Top Bottom