• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Someone's gotta fight the good fight. In a world where smut like NGNL is lauded and a heartwarming tale of sibling affection is looked down upon, someone has to stand up in defense of what's right.

Don't you dare talk bad about Shiro!

tumblr_nca1coDZm91sq8a68o1_500.gif

LOLDSFAN

Someone's gotta fight the good fight. In a world where smut like NGNL is lauded and a heartwarming tale of sibling affection like Oreimo is looked down upon, someone has to stand up in defense of what's right.

I remember that one time that one guy in AnimeGAF was banned because he talked about liking prepubescent lady parts in NGNL. That's pretty much the only exposure I've had of the anime.

Someone's gotta fight the good fight. In a world where smut like NGNL is lauded and a heartwarming tale of sibling affection like Oreimo is looked down upon, someone has to stand up in defense of what's right.

eomhizh97syu.gif

no this isn't like k-on where i just joke around about hating it, i really hate oreimo. i tried to watch it and i just couldn't. couldn't stand kirino, she's a gigantic bitch.

Too much tsun, not enough dere? ;P

Anyone watch that Me!Me!Me! short?

Not yet.

StayDead

I think I'm suffering a cold. My eyes have been really tired, went to rest them last night by laying in a dark room and fell asleep for 2 hours. I then went on to try and go to sleep and failed completely due to my cat being a cow about going out/coming in and even once she went out I don't think she did what she needed to do as she woke me up again at 4AM clawing behind my TV.

Mouth tastes like sick, I'm still tired and I'm really hot. ;_;

Morning all. For those not on Twitter my car got slammed into last night. I am doing ok and thankfully the lady has good insurance. Feeling pretty sore today but at least no one was seriously hurt. Gonna take it easy today and play the new Smash, Far Cry and watch some Anime.

Hope you all have a good day :)

tumblr_n980q9yT651s61jemo1_500.gif

TUSR

Banned
Morning all. For those not on Twitter my car got slammed into last night. I am doing ok and thankfully the lady has good insurance. Feeling pretty sore today but at least no one was seriously hurt. Gonna take it easy today and play the new Smash, Far Cry and watch some Anime.

Snk :(

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

*chibi Miku hug*

StayDead

Glad to know you're ok SNK \o/

ixdxwgwlhk7u.gif

Top Bottom