• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Mike should switch back to the one of Mio holding up his avatar. Cause..reasons.

sxee9rxcddwm.gif

Only for special occasions!

I could switch back to Yuno hair though...

People lose interest. There are few that I think even stopped coming here since I started posting here around the start of the year. Don't worry Chet, I am not going anywhere...

tumblr_ms1vgylEUU1s1ny8xo1_500.gif
When I read things like this, it's hard not to think I did something wrong.
You can't just conjure more k-on, Chet.

Speaking of which, I reread the manga. The college part is way better than I remember, but the high school section is not so good.
I can conjure up more K-ON! art though.

Yeah, I like the college side better. Maybe because the setting shakes it up a bit.
Life gunna life man. Yiu should atleast be happy that there are still people here to keep the thread alive.
You on the other hand, if you left, I wouldn't be that bothered.
I still have hope for a K-On University

PS: Thanks for the invite to participate of the community K-ON
Cutest avatar on GAF? I think so.

I hate to single her out, but there have been a couple I've asked similar questions here or elsewhere that go on saying it's no longer a place for them. Some who I know still post on GAF.

Odd...I don't see how anyone could get that impression. This is a very welcoming community. Maybe they have something else going on..

StayDead

Heapy still posts here sometimes but I miss him from IRC, IIRC he got in an argument with someone. Esura got banned, but he stopped posting in here before that due to not posting as much.

Maybe it was me, I joined and over the next few months everyone left ;;

Heapy still posts here sometimes but I miss him from IRC, IIRC he got in an argument with someone. Esura got banned, but he stopped posting in here before that due to not posting as much.

Maybe it was me, I joined and over the next few months everyone left ;;

Heapy stopped going on Twitter too :\

Top Bottom