• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I'm sorry ;_;. I've had my share of running injuries so I can sympathize. Hope you recover quickly!

tumblr_nbo97tS8ui1rbnx7io1_500.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
My father has bad knees too, funny enough he has surgery scheduled for Thursday afternoon for repairs and a scope...

Im pretty sure its his 4th "minor" surgery to his knees, thanks genetics.

Yeah, J had to inherit this particular bad trait because reasons. >_>

LayLa

Lots of interviews with KyoAni staff about K-On, full of interesting trivia

http://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/...-part-director-storyboarder-tatsuya-ishihara/

First the scene with the girls sending the e-mail saying they would participate in the concert in London. When Ritsu sticks her cell phone in the air and everyone adds their hands, it was in the order they joined the light music club. Though it’s a trifling scene, it makes me tear up. Actually, the order was different in the storyboards; I thought of it when the key frames were being drawn.

LOLDSFAN

Ouch. Yeah but didn't he wreck both knees? It's seeming like he'll never be the same again.

Yup hurt and had to have surgery on knee, out for the season. Came back hurt another knee, out for a season. This season he's slightly sprained/tweaked his ankles a few times and has had hamstring issues. He's been on a two game streak now with no issues and it's a miracle.

Top Bottom