• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

rxpc9Xi.gif

GrandHusk

That's exactly what I did. In November 2013 the most recent show I saw was TTGL and before that I guess it was Inu Yasha...

Edit: I missed Haruhi S1 in my list.
I actually didn't watch much anime as a teenager. I stopped in 2001, then my sister made me watch full metal alchemist with her, after that it was dead note and bleach, in between those I remember digimon and noting else.
It was until 2010 when I watched FMA Brotherhood and evangelion, after that I haven't been able to stop.

TUSR

Banned
MAL took me forever to set up, I think I finally have everything I have watched on it.

Can't imagine how long it would take someone to setup if they have a long watching history.

Also, hoo.

I've known for years that I would eventually need a knee rebuild in some form or another and it unfortunately seems like it will be sooner than later.

I can't even get in and out of my car without immense pain, and walking up stairs is ridiculous. Hopefully it passes, but something just doesn't seem right this time.

Get betterz!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I've known for years that I would eventually need a knee rebuild in some form or another and it unfortunately seems like it will be sooner than later.

I can't even get in and out of my car without immense pain, and walking up stairs is ridiculous. Hopefully it passes, but something just doesn't seem right this time.

*hugs* My father has bad knees and I've started to feel it in my own. Sadly it's just a matter of time. Sorry to hear it's happening to you. :(

TUSR

Banned
*hugs* My father has bad knees and I've started to feel it in my own. Sadly it's just a matter of time. Sorry to hear it's happening to you. :(

My father has bad knees too, funny enough he has surgery scheduled for Thursday afternoon for repairs and a scope...

Im pretty sure its his 4th "minor" surgery to his knees, thanks genetics.

Top Bottom