• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

z4qxyhO.jpg

StayDead

Still need to watch the film but yeah those dog poo containers while a fantastic idea nearly caught me out when I was a kid and went to put some rubbish in one X_X

we did however take different types of tea from India, blended it together to create the Tea everyone in the UK loves. :p
see you didn't even get the tea from china ;O

also there a lot of lewd yui and azusa art

full of them doing lewd things...

like hand holding and kissing

Thanks for doing this, just noticed you've put some more up since I posted about it!

I didn't realise there was more!

You have my thanks too, ultimatemegax.

There are 7 interviews up now posting at 0:00, 2:00, 3:00, 6:00, 12:00, 14:00, and 19:00 JST today (since it's the third anniversary in Japan). There's more coming up, so keep watching for them!

(I'll also post a wrap-up post here and in the anime thread once all I TLed are up. I'll confirm I didn't translate every staff interview, but I did TL the ones I thought were more "important" than other aspects.)

GrandHusk

Good Morning.
3clp9Fv.jpg

There are 7 interviews up now posting at 0:00, 2:00, 3:00, 6:00, 12:00, 14:00, and 19:00 JST today (since it's the third anniversary in Japan). There's more coming up, so keep watching for them!

(I'll also post a wrap-up post here and in the anime thread once all I TLed are up. I'll confirm I didn't translate every staff interview, but I did TL the ones I thought were more "important" than other aspects.)
thanks for the translation!
Love reading this type of interviews with the staff team with their different point of views and how their work influenced the final product. (laughs)

Here is the list of all the K-On! The Movie interviews I translated to celebrate the third anniversary of the film releasing in theatres.

Director Naoko Yamada
Scriptwriter Reiko Yoshida
C-Part Director/Storyboarder Tatsuya Ishihara
B-Part Director Hiroko Utsumi
Chief Animation Director/Character Designer Yukiko Horiguchi
C-Part Animation Director Kazumi Ikeda
B-Part Animation Director Miku Kadowaki
Producer Yoshihisa Nakayama
Director and Scriptwriter Naoko Yamada x Reiko Yoshida

These are a great read, thanks for that!

Morning everyone

Hello!

Here is the list of all the K-On! The Movie interviews I translated to celebrate the third anniversary of the film releasing in theatres.

Director Naoko Yamada

Cool.

TUSR

Banned

Director Naoko Yamada

Holy crap! Thanks!

Top Bottom