• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Dammit Snk, all this Kantai talk has got me scouting around for my first Yukikaze... seems like it's about time to pay tribute to my avatar :)

kantai-collection-kancolle-yukikaze.jpg

kantai-collection-kancolle-yukikaze.jpg

I noticed on the list you made Mike that a few of you are not listing Sunday. I assume you must be heading on to your next stop on Vacation. Just curious what everyone was doing. I will still be there Sunday for a bit depending on who is left from our group.

We're leaving with amish on Sunday morning. Don't know when exactly.

Should some of us exchange phone numbers by PM? If you've not done that already.

Dammit Snk, all this Kantai talk has got me scouting around for my first Yukikaze... seems like it's about time to pay tribute to my avatar :)

Hehhe didn't that come out? Or another figure of her at least.

Should some of us exchange phone numbers by PM? If you've not done that already.

Ah ok gotcha, I can send my cell number but I am curious how expensive texts would be to one another. Never sent a text to someone that doesn't have a US number hehe. I did exchange numbers with Amish. Gonna text him when I leave to head up there. Which I am trying to do super early so we have plenty of time to all hang out.

I can send my cell number but I am curious how expensive texts would be to one another. Never sent a text to someone that doesn't have a US number hehe. I did exchange numbers with Amish. Gonna text him when I leave to head up there. Which I am trying to do super early so we have plenty of time to all hang out.

Oh yeah. I meant sending it to amish ;)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
As an old Otakon vet I'd like to give all K-On GAF going one piece of advise.

BRING.

AN.

UMBRELLA.

That is all.

I just transferred some extra cash to my savings account. I am going to be moving next year to my own apartment so I am not sure if I can make it but I will damn sure try my best! Any idea on when you are thinking of going?

Late September or in October I think. Hopefully the worst of the summer heat is over by then :p

I just transferred some extra cash to my savings account. I am going to be moving next year to my own apartment so I am not sure if I can make it but I will damn sure try my best! Any idea on when you are thinking of going?

Well, my plan was to go on either the first or second of October next year so that I could save up for it and make it a birth day trip for me.

Late September is fine too

Late September or in October I think. Hopefully the worst of the summer heat is over by then :p

Well, my plan was to go on either the first or second of October next year so that I could save up for it and make it a birth day trip for me.

Late September is fine too

The later the better! I think I could swing this...time to halt a lot of my extra spending then. I think it would be a blast to go with you guys. Also I better put in for my passport then sometime in the next few months.

My Birthday is in October :D

Actually, I was thinking later Sunday afternoon, if that's okay. Hotel checkout is at 10 AM I think but they can usually hold bags in the lobby for pickup later.

Anyone else that's going and wants my phone number, PM me and let me know.

Actually, I was thinking later Sunday afternoon, if that's okay. Hotel checkout is at 10 AM I think but they can usually hold bags in the lobby for pickup later.

Anyone else that's going and wants my phone number, PM me and let me know.

Ah that would be great, I don't plan to leave till early-mid afternoon. Going to go to DC afterwords to meet up with my Brother for dinner.

Top Bottom