• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

MmCfcnd.png

Kinda fitting that these would show up today.

K-On Movie Travel Diary, looks great so far, will really get into it after I watch the movie.

Acchi Kocchi Fan Book (Paging Cajun) Little more on the manga end of things but the only fan book they made for it so I had to snag it.

Now I am off to watch the movie! Will post when I am done :)

Art is universal

Nice avatar hehe

So I finished the show and the movie now.

I adored the movie, it looks amazing and sounds amazing. I really wish the show could have looked as good as this but of course that would be asking a bit much hehe. I was concerned the movie would seem like one long episode but it really doesn't. I was a little surprised by them using a decent amount of material from the end of season 2 and the extra episodes but I love how they changed it up a bit at the same time. All the new music was fantastic as well as to be expected and hearing the old classics was great. I loved how they did a semi British version of one of the main themes when they landed in London. Just overall a fantastic way to end the show, I really couldn't ask for more than that for a cap on the show. Of course I would love to see them do more, maybe some collage years but I have a feeling if anything they will do another movie just because of what Yui said at the end. We can only dream though! Hopefully we hear something someday.

I can see myself watching this movie a number of times. So perfect!

One more note, this movie makes me want to travel!

Nice avatar hehe

So I finished the show and the movie now.

I adored the movie, it looks amazing and sounds amazing. I really wish the show could have looked as good as this but of course that would be asking a bit much hehe. I was concerned the movie would seem like one long episode but it really doesn't. I was a little surprised by them using a decent amount of material from the end of season 2 and the extra episodes but I love how they changed it up a bit at the same time. All the new music was fantastic as well as to be expected and hearing the old classics was great. I loved how they did a semi British version of one of the main themes when they landed in London. Just overall a fantastic way to end the show, I really couldn't ask for more than that for a cap on the show. Of course I would love to see them do more, maybe some collage years but I have a feeling if anything they will do another movie just because of what Yui said at the end. We can only dream though! Hopefully we hear something someday.

I can see myself watching this movie a number of times. So perfect!

One more note, this movie makes me want to travel!
watching it any fewer times than a million would be a disgrace.

I was wondering what you guys were talking about when you mentioned Chet's avy. I just actaully reloaded the webpage on my phone and it showed that he had changed avys

all yui is bad

gi9jkpg0kcb5.gif

Kinda fitting that these would show up today.

K-On Movie Travel Diary, looks great so far, will really get into it after I watch the movie.

Acchi Kocchi Fan Book (Paging Cajun) Little more on the manga end of things but the only fan book they made for it so I had to snag it.

Nice stuff!

Hm... Might buy if going back to Japan...

Top Bottom