• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Then why you suggest it? D:

Because it gave me the chance to post that gif ;P

If you want a legit suggestion... Watch Silver Spoon! That's really good.

iB5FJUrNh7sd8.gif

It's my favorite show this season. It's like halfway between a slice of life and a wacky nichijou comedy slice of life. Serious yet still off the wall.

It looks exactly how I'd imagined/hoped it would. I'm certain it will do very well in Japan, and enable the sales of many figures & nendoroids!

Doesn't seem like they need the anime for that lol. Going to have to be selective on which figures I buy lol

In other news I was able to snag a used Mio figure that I have never seen pop up on AmiAmi's used section. Here is a hint

tumblr_n49qifV9dN1sq9yswo4_500.gif

I would snag that Nendo from you if you did but I have a feeling the shipping would be nasty.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't want to see you out of pocket there. Trouble is I got hit by a customs charge (big box from GSC, who'd've thunk it) so I'd probably be marking them up a little if listing on somewhere like ebay, so that I'm not out of pocket too badly.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't want to see you out of pocket there. Trouble is I got hit by a customs charge (big box from GSC, who'd've thunk it) so I'd probably be marking them up a little if listing on somewhere like ebay, so that I'm not out of pocket too badly.

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to sell it and I might snag it from you :)

Good morning! It's Otakon week! Still making preparations, including packing and cleaning/rearranging my room (and try to have it in a presentable state for when certain visitors are over). Wish I had more space to work with, but oh well.

I noticed on the list you made Mike that a few of you are not listing Sunday. I assume you must be heading on to your next stop on Vacation. Just curious what everyone was doing. I will still be there Sunday for a bit depending on who is left from our group.

Top Bottom