• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

G-Fex

Hello, have you ever heard the joys of online stores found on the world wide web?

Online stores.

world wide web.

you lost me. Non-physical stores?
5oGFp2o.png

Madao

violence breeds lies, lies breed untrust, untrust breeds more violence, more violence breeds pain, pain breeds suffering, suffering breeds hunger and hunger breeds tacos receipts.

so, don't get violent over some tacos.

Something similar, but not quite. Used rotini and not lasagna noodles.

The recipe makes a pretty good amount, and we did finish it all up in one shot.

Gee, thanks :(.

I thought it looked good buddy :)

Morning everyone, Grandfather comes home from the Hospital today so after I get him and bring him home I will be heading back home later in the day. He looks great this morning, he is talking to the Doctor now so I stepped out.

Hope you all have a good day!

I thought it looked good buddy :)

Morning everyone, Grandfather comes home from the Hospital today so after I get him and bring him home I will be heading back home later in the day. He looks great this morning, he is talking to the Doctor now so I stepped out.

Hope you all have a good day!

Thanks ;). If you do have a chance to come and visit, I'd be willing to cook again. I'm just learning, and last night was pretty much the first time I had cooked for anyone beyond just my gf and I. It was pretty fun! And despite what some might lead you to believe in this thread, there was plenty of food and no one was hospitalized.

Very glad to hear that your Grandfather is doing better!

Top Bottom