• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Finally able to get in front of a computer to post. Had to leave the Con earlier than I wanted for a Family emergency...everything seems to be ok for now though thankfully.

Now for the fun stuff, Spy you will hate me but I really didn't take any pictures I did snap a couple on my phone but Mike and Zel have some of us all together for a group shot. Con was packed and a bit overwhelming haha so I just wanted to take it all in seeing as it was my first time to one. It was great meeting Amish, Mike and his Sister, and Zel. Great people just as expected, wished I could have seen ya Parttime! I have never been to a event with that many people lol also there was a Oriels game going on the same day I was there so everything is busy busy busy. Always funny to watch peoples reactions to Cosplay, sadly no K-On cosplay just lots of Attack on Titan and Kill La Kill. Mike was happy to see some Future Diary cosplay though lol.

Picked up two little K-On figures, had to get something to remember from the event. We were able to sneak into a Panel for one of the Key Animators that worked on some of the Evangalion movies, that was really awesome. Had no idea who he was at first since we came in late but once I found that out he had my full attention. So many goods for sale but not a lot of K-On we were all on the lookout but only found the Movie Travel Guide and some random figures (mostly prize figures). Was fun but man that crowd was a bit much lol

I am sore, tired and need to get back to taking care of the Family. Hope you all had a great weekend!

...What should I do for your punishment >:)

Glad to hear you're doing well SNK.

Cause you're my bestest friend, and you're going to be my friend 5Ever right?

Right?

Maybe if you change back to a Mio avatar.

...What should I do for your punishment >:)

tumblr_n8hx2wUgw71sq9yswo1_500.gif

I guess you decided to avoid the terroristic cat? hehe

Funnily enough, we stopped by my house briefly so I could grab some stuff, and my cat was actually being really nice. Normally he doesn't react well to strangers...and sometimes me. The logistics just worked out for everyone involved for Mike to stay with my gf and I, and her cat just so happens to be a lot nicer anyway ;).

I spy Monday morning, already!

Bq9HcbiCAAA4zXh.png

That felt like a short weekend. Most of it was spent lazily, although I did get a lot of photography done that I've been putting off forever. Unfortunately it was just for lots and lots of ebay listings, bah. I've also realised I've run out of figure display space, so a trip to IKEA must be made soon to obtain another DETOLF unit... fingers crossed I actually manage to escape their warehouse maze of hell.

I spy Monday morning, already!

Bq9HcbiCAAA4zXh.png

That felt like a short weekend. Most of it was spent lazily, although I did get a lot of photography done that I've been putting off forever. Unfortunately it was just for lots and lots of ebay listings, bah. I've also realised I've run out of figure display space, so a trip to IKEA must be made soon to obtain another DETOLF unit... fingers crossed I actually manage to escape their warehouse maze of hell.
D: I'm not something to be used!

Top Bottom