• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

ztRj5.gif
Q5cbg.gif
i61kE.gif

Fqiz4.gif
m0rRp.gif
FvsxC.gif

9MkG0.gif
NKXYK.gif

Ot6GF.jpg
kr4o5.jpg
9okQ4.jpg

EOESV.jpg
hONQM.jpg
UPQg9.jpg

hEUgs.jpg
ez979.jpg
tWu7t.jpg

No surprise that the upgraded Mr. Taxi works so much; it's something of a Genie offshoot. That was about 6-8+ (some being slight variations) military, and nautical-like looks that everyone shined in, while being fairly modest, but not overly serious, or too cutesy.

tumblr_lvv36gf0UC1qhzwxfo1_500.jpg

Zinger wasn’t given Hyosung’s lines because she was given the much more crucial role of HyoLean

Ranvier

I haven't been honest with you guys, I have to tell you the secret i've been hiding the past few weeks...

Hyo is my new Kween Ya'll. Alta1r am cry. Sorry Yoong it's been 4 years and 4 months girl Im in love with someone else.

Good good. And yet another one joins the fold.

I'm also pissed how all those girls have like 25k+ in videos and my Hyo only has 8k.

dV4rJ.gif

ramyeon

HyunA and Hyunseung have been the talk of the town with their racy choreography for “Trouble Maker“, a project song from their newly-established unit. A rising volume of complaints have forced the duo to change their dance routine on account of it being too sexy for national broadcast.

A representative from Cube Entertainment spoke to OSEN and stated, “This unit [Trouble Maker] was created for our fans, but since there were a lot of people expressing discomfort with their performances, we decided to change the choreography.”

Their new routine will take effect starting with today’s episode of KBS‘s ‘Music Bank‘.
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/crit...eung-to-change-choreography-for-trouble-maker

Finally happened.

Edgeward

Knew it, good thing I already took precautions.

Finally saw IY2 ep4, probably the best one so far as it most resembled an IY1 premise. And Ji Young continues to shine above the rest.

Ranvier

Knew it, good thing I already took precautions.

Finally saw IY2 ep4, probably the best one so far as it most resembled an IY1 premise. And Ji Young continues to shine above the rest.

Still need to see ep 3, ep 2 was decent. I still think that girl from Kara is the most entertaining. Is that Ji Young?

Also, whats the deal with Ambro, common guise, seriously? I don't care if she is, there's nothing wrong with that. I just need to know because then when she falls on top of Hyo or touches Bora, it will have a completely different meaning for me.

tumblr_luy7ofPYef1qkolxgo1_500.gif

Peru

Changing choreography without a ban from any third party makes me suspect that this was the plan from the beginning.

Peru

Watched the new Trouble Maker routine. They removed the part where he put his hands down the honey jar, and where her hands were led towards his trouble maker, plus, I think, the back dancers pleasuring back dancer girls.

IU finally stopped SNSD's runaway Music Bank train.

Edgeward

Watched the new Trouble Maker routine. They removed the part where he put his hands down the honey jar, and where her hands were led towards his trouble maker, plus, I think,the back dancers pleasuring back dancer girls.

Yea, this was the part i moticed yesterday watching it. I was like, "whoa, what the background dancer's did was far more risque than anything JS & Hyuna did.

And yes, JiYoung is the girl from Kara.

Salazar

At least we got one Amsterdam window version of Trouble Maker.

The Soshi cute don't stop, yo.

hC8oF.gif

rE1Cy.gif

Yoong glare: omg, hold me back.

b2dkz.gif

kkg0e.gif
FbzFz.gif

Ronok

Watched the new Trouble Maker routine. They removed the part where he put his hands down the honey jar, and where her hands were led towards his trouble maker, plus, I think, the back dancers pleasuring back dancer girls.

Just watched... What was the column that IU scored 0 in? o_O;;

And was that Minho trying to rush her? psshhh

Fafnir

Just watched... What was the column that IU scored 0 in? o_O;;

Viewer preference, which means she got unlucky and her voters didn't get selected, or her uncle fans don't know how to use the internets.

The MuBank categories are:

Digital Sales (60%)
Viewer preference (10%)
Broadcast count (20%) - # of times a song is played on KBS radio or TV.
Physical album (10%)

Ronok

Viewer preference, which means she got unlucky and her voters didn't get selected, or her uncle fans don't know how to use the internets.

The MuBank categories are:

Digital Sales (60%)
Viewer preference (10%)
Broadcast count (20%) - # of times a song is played on KBS radio or TV.
Physical album (10%)

o.o; It's kinda insane that someone clearly so popular can end up with 0. lol

Fafnir

flying_petals @ the Singapore concert. Stalking Taengoo must be a full time job
I can't wait to see the pics!

YqPG7.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Flying petals does make a living from photobooks and videos and whatnot. So yeah, it IS a full time job.

I love the intro videos this group puts on their fansite: http://all-apink.com/

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
whatever happened to smiling? fuckin fish lips ruined a potentially great picture.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sgxpd.gif
OQwQu.gif
Aahrr.gif

You made Bomi sad. :(

...PSYCHE!

Fuuoh.jpg

"You shut your damn mouth! I'm always gorgeous, bitch!"

Peru

T-ara's leader seems like she actually does things.. at least according to the latest news story. Editing MVs (?!), planning concepts etc etc

vanty

T-ara's leader seems like she actually does things.. at least according to the latest news story. Editing MVs (?!), planning concepts etc etc
I always thought Eunjung was always the real behind-the-scenes leader and the yearly changing thing was just some bs for the public.

Ranvier

man, this thread is snail slow today.

Skinny Yuri was still hot as hell.
tumblr_llnpkn1MtG1qbs9moo1_500.gif

Any of you guys hear any good songs lately? I've been rediscovering older ones like Epik High's one, Miss A, breathe, and So Cool by sistar. Though So Cool isn't nearly as good without the MV to go along with it. Damn that butt dance.

Bora is quickly becoming my number 3 since Gyuri hasn't been doing much.

Ranvier

Those guys (
read: assholes
) that get to be background dancers for all the SOSHI concerts. Who the hell are they? Are they guys trying to make it as idols or is that their actual profession? Its probably they best job in the world. They spend hours with the girls "practicing", get to touch them in places we can only dream. And can always fake an "ass grab" by saying their hand (
or penis
) slipped. I bet they get to hook up with idols all the time.

Although, my naive double standard makes me think the Male Idols hooks up with their female background dancers much more often then the girl Idols hooking up with theirs.

0.jpg

Just look at that lucky punk.

Biscuits

flying_petals @ the Singapore concert. Stalking Taengoo must be a full time job
I can't wait to see the pics!

YqPG7.jpg
Can't wait for wing's inevitable spazz post about the concert!

Also what's the best source for flying petals pics without signing up for the site? Is that even possible?

that's Ambro, not a background dancer, (or was that the joke?)
hahaha wow, I didn't notice this either...

Maxi single is gonna be released December 20th. http://www.amazon.com/The-Boys/dp/B006JTY5ZC/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1323465936&sr=1-3

Alta1r

Although, my naive double standard makes me think the Male Idols hooks up with their female background dancers much more often then the girl Idols hooking up with theirs.

Who was that one guy that posted in the old thread about how he had inside knowledge from like a friend of a cousin of something or another in the kpop biz. If you go by him, they're all sex fiends when the cameras are off anyway. Ranman, just brush up them dance moves and who knows what magical and wonderful experiences Hyo will take you through in the fields of Draenor.

My lord...

tumblr_lvxgtaEsGK1r3frj8.gif

tumblr_lvukz5iEKb1qaeerfo1_500.jpg

Ranvier

Speaking of the Plan. You down to leave on Thursday and get a room so we can chill around San Fran for a day?

I thought you guys were in the city.

I didn't get tickets to the show, but I'll probably be out and about in SF hoping to run into them. Where is the concert again? My money is that they are at the W or the Marriot.

I'm also thinking the girls might want to shop after or before, more likely after, their concert.
The fanciest place to shop, that's also popular and corporate is probably Westfield Mall so maybe they will all go there. I doubt they are into those stupid boutique shops with one shoe in the window. At least, I hope not.

tumblr_ldagboEVXq1qbs2u0o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom