• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I think Tiffany has the best sounding voice out of all of them, she just barely has any control and sucks balls at adlibs. Give her a nice sterile OST ballad and she's good to go.

luso

I just finished RM 49 (with Hara and Noh sa-yeon) it was better then expected episode. I cracked when Gary
shoots himself with the water guns and fall like a dead body.
. Any gifs with this?
I will skip episodes, I'll look into the guest list and see those, Ep.50 is in Thailand, it is worth it?

Girl's Day for Ash.

UfXdv.gif

BOA

gbcGk.gif
XlRIW.gif

Not heard much about Girls Day lately, and Yura is welcomed in here
and BoA also

wwlnd

Banned
I will skip episodes, I'll look into the guest list and see those, Ep.50 is in Thailand, it is worth it?
It's definitely one of the better episodes imo. Especially the part at Nickhun's house.

I can not put down in words what K-pop Star has meant to me, personally, and do it justice. For the first time ever BoA is regularly on TV and in the best way possible. She's been more on TV, outside of stages, this year than in her entire career before. Every second is magical.

:O looks like I'll have to check it out.

Peru

I can not put down in words what K-pop Star has meant to me, personally, and do it justice. For the first time ever BoA is regularly on TV and in the best way possible. She's been more on TV, outside of stages, this year than in her entire career before. Every second is magical.

Salazar

tumblr_lynyy3dg391r7wrmkdv.gif

ibknrer9mgjg7g30jyi.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/kara-giveaway-with-korean-culture-center-washington-d-c

Some great news for fans of the beautiful ladies of KARA! The Korean Culture Center in Washington D.C. is holding a special giveaway event where they will be giving away 5 autographed KARA cd’s.

To enter this giveaway hosted by the Korean Culture Center all you have to do is:

Post an entry on Korean Culture Center Washington D.C.’s facebook wall. You can share comments, photos, or post a video, but don’t forget to mention that the post is an entry for the KARA giveaway.

Oh, they want creative posts.

Riverfield

Neo Member
SPICA live on radio! http://youtu.be/hBn9yUT1mu4 Dang, Boa

Man, she is so good.

I will skip episodes, I'll look into the guest list and see those, Ep.50 is in Thailand, it is worth it?[/SPOILER]

It's all right. Two-parter. Continues into the next episode. Haha had a few moments, and I liked the part with Nickhun's family a lot. A different game than usual. Can't remember anything else.

Is the part in the STELLAR MV that begins at ~1:55 really necessary?

Peru

tumblr_lz28bkaL1w1r8ikfvo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lz28bkaL1w1r8ikfvo2_r1_250.gif

- Park Jaehyung is casted by JYP -
Jaehyung: …. (glances at BoA)
BoA: (smiles; says in English) What?
Jaehyung: I really learned a lot from you, so thank you. Really.

That was aww-worthy.. he was trained by boa/sm the preceding weeks but casted by jyp for the finals.

Alta1r

It's pretty good. Entertaining to say the least. I'd skip it for other ones if you're short on time, but otherwise it's definitely worthwhile. Especially the second part of the episode and the final challenge.

Ym1r

Secret's comeback better not be shit like Love is Move, that was an embarrassing song and dance. They need to do their Starlight Moonlight stuff again, that thing was God-tier.

luso

It's pretty good. Entertaining to say the least. I'd skip it for other ones if you're short on time, but otherwise it's definitely worthwhile. Especially the second part of the episode and the final challenge.

Thanks for all advise, I will check it (and all the ones outside SK).

Hello Baby Fany was superior.

516867_1281897970028_full.jpg

hellobaby9.jpg

tumblr_lyiiwuVLfP1qd78k3o1_500.gif
tumblr_lj8e4zMXdt1qcysfro1_500.gif

tumblr_llqo7cB9GC1qkzzkvo1_500.gif

I was just thinking the same. But HB Tiffany is the same as Genie era, ep.5 shows her promoting genie but with short hair.

Niks

You guys are all crazy Taeyeon has clearly the best voice in SNSD.
Isnt she regarded as the best voice next to IU?

Alta1r

Yeah, Jessica seemed to struggle with she hit that "Naege" during the chorus of BR. But then again none of these girls have super amazing voices where you are like WOW. Taengo, Sica Fany, Sunny, cunning Maknae are all very good with Taengoo being the best out of the bunch but I've definitely heard better. Taengoo, like Sica seems to struggle with loud rises but sounds great when the tones are level and flat. I think Younha is much more talented vocally.

That Younha girl is definitely good. I don't know about none of the girls having good voices though. As a group Soshi's got more raw vocal talent than a majority of the groups out there like Kara, 2NE1, etc.

tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif

LOL, that got me good. I was not expecting that.

Salazar

That Younha girl is definitely good. I don't know about none of the girls having good voices though. As a group Soshi's got more raw vocal talent than a majority of the groups out there like Kara, 2NE1, etc..

2NE1 stans gonna come at you with their tiny fists.

JJJJIIIIIAAAA

tumblr_lz462gavmp1qc4f5iy3.gif

tumblr_lz69dfv0jo1qblybeou.gif
tumblr_lz69dfv0jo1qblyudn0.gif

Ranvier

I think Tiffany has the best sounding voice out of all of them, she just barely has any control and sucks balls at adlibs. Give her a nice sterile OST ballad and she's good to go.

That cunning Maknae could be good but they never give her any strong vocals so who knows.

Overall though, doesn't soshi have the best vocal talent among the Girl Groups? I'm talking about raw singing power not whether you like the songs or not.

I think SNSD (
well the 5 that can sing
) could blow away anyone the likes of Kara, T-ara, Secret, Miss A, Sistar or 2Ne1 have to offer.

I was just thinking the same. But HB Tiffany is the same as Genie era, ep.5 shows her promoting genie but with short hair.

Yeah you're right but I prefer Fany with long hair and no forehead bangs.

20schocie1dc0.jpg

Edit: Damn you Alty

extreme_face.gif

Get out of my HEAD!!

ryan-ts

That cunning Maknae could be good but they never give her any strong vocals so who knows.

Overall though, doesn't soshi have the best vocal talent among the Girl Groups? I'm talking about raw singing power not whether you like the songs or not.

I'd take the Brown Eyed Girls in that department.

Kyon

Banned
^^^^^^THIS too.

I think SNSD (
well the 5 that can sing
) could blow away anyone the likes of Kara, T-ara, Secret, Miss A, Sistar or 2Ne1 have to offer.

Not a chance in hell. Taeyeon maybe but no, not really.

also: FLAWLESS KWEEN IS FLAWLESS AND ALL YOUR FAVES REMAIN BASIC AND IRRELEVANT

tumblr_lythk36bxZ1r8p6ldo1_500.png

lol so true! :p

I just finished RM 49 (with Hara and Noh sa-yeon) it was better then expected episode. I cracked when Gary
shoots himself with the water guns and fall like a dead body.
. Any gifs with this?

watch 72 with lee min jung, guarantee you'll fall in love with her.

holy shit

part 3 to taeyeons salamander guru cut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5nW_H7Za_s&feature=g-all-u&context=G212d05fFAAAAAAAAXAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom