• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
Exactly, I was talking about this, Chesskid already edited his post. It looks nice and I love it, but it's too heavy for my crappy PC.

?? i never posted that picture, it's been hotlinked the entire time, which i agree is what everyone should do for GIFs above 10mb.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI83Hq7tHUA
rainbow's new song. seems pretty good to me, i like it. nothing special, though.

i remember i loathed hoi hoi but now i really love it. i've been pretty much listening to after school red - in the night sky 24/7 after hearing it on OC's stream a few days ago. get such a good vibe off that song.

i pretty much discover new awesome kpop every few days. i didn't even know miss a/fx a few weeks ago and now they are top tier for me.

luso

Not from a full HD source:

TeLOE.gif

I have to know how I get rid off interlaced artifacts from HD videos...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Eunjung performing again already? I pray for her knee.

Lookin damn good, tho.

Alta1r

Maybe my browser is crazy or something, but it wasn't hotlinked when I saw it for the first time.

Lol. You are not alone. I saw it too.

On the browser issues. This thread has been killing Chrome. And I know it isn't my internet.

That's weird, I'm on Chrome and I've never had issues with the thread.

huh? what'd i do

Lol. I thought you might have taught him how to make
those turrible Minah
gifs.

tumblr_lzfkb5kx0o1qc703vo1_r1_500.jpg

Ranvier

We need some more gifs of that chick from Brave girls. Yejin right? She has that really hot bitchy look to her. Not the kind where she's bitchy cus she knows she's hot. But the kind where she's constantly bitchy cus she knows she's stuck in a teir 2 group while girls like Sooyoung or everyone but hyunah from 4 minute have made it big.

And to all the new gif makers out there.
giant 10000000p gifs of Yuri and/or Hyo would be very welcome.

Alta1r

What the hell... Is this a girl or that girlyman dude from the new boyband?

We need some more gifs of that chick from Brave girls. Yejin right? She has that really hot bitchy look to her. Not the kind where she's bitchy cus she knows she's hot. But the kind where she's constantly bitchy cus she knows she's stuck in a teir 2 group while girls like Sooyoung or everyone but hyunah from 4 minute have made it big.

Lol, there's a lot of examples she'd be mad at in that case. But yeah, the world would be a better place with more Yejin.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What the hell... Is this a girl or that girlyman dude from the new boyband?

Lol, there's a lot of examples she'd be mad at in that case. But yeah, the world would be a better place with more Yejin.

rapper from EXID. i'm streaming btw!

vanty

If you blurred the face on that chainsaw gif and showed random kpop fans, 9/10 would say "oh is there a new 2NE1 video?". If not for the glasses I wouldn't have taken any notice, but it was just one too many things. I don't care about the song at all or how she sounds, it was so boring I couldn't even get to the end and can't even remember a thing about it now.

Maybe if I say "Hyogre" and "Hwayoung sucks lolz" a few times it'll be all cool.

Salazar

If you blurred the face on that chainsaw gif and showed random kpop fans, 9/10 would say "oh is there a new 2NE1 video?". If not for the glasses I wouldn't have taken any notice, but it was just one too many things.

I don't think CL gets pioneer status, tho.

lol

4MYGV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom