• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

KUn2M.jpg
6thtH.jpg
XwgFj.jpg

6e9dR.gif

kAC8e.gif

accaY.jpg

Peru

I think Miss A will deliver.

Here's SPICA doing their album's opening track http://youtu.be/MWuACGHD_YI
And Boa with some Infinite http://youtu.be/ODfwnOFC9Fk

Shin SeKyung interview:

Are you interested in pop music?
I love listening to K-pop. I’m a fan of Girls’ Generation and the Wonder Girls. Aren’t they pretty? Seeing them perform gives me energy. These days, I’m also listening to IU

DXPett1

Speaking of Melbourne, supposedly this was displaying somewhere in Melbourne for V-day. I have not seen quite enough shops in my time to tell if that's real or not. Anybody see it?

It was a little promo through Telstra. I think you could either tweet or SMS something to them and it would be displayed (Store in picture is the Telstra/Androidland off Bourke St)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Eunji has been so damn cute lately.

While I was making this, I also made this:

jhxYTMeQjhCCr.png

Yamato gets first dibs if he wants it.

Speaking of Melbourne, supposedly this was displaying somewhere in Melbourne for V-day. I have not seen quite enough shops in my time to tell if that's real or not. Anybody see it?
[/IMG]

Oh thats pretty cool, i rarely go to the city nowdays even though im lika 10min walk from there

Sydney's everything is better.

SNSD went to Sydney.

Hyoyeon was in Sydney.

HYO. YEON.

HYO.

YEON.

no.

had 4 of my wisdom teeth removed today, life is crap now cause i cant eat anything :(

Peru

Tiffany would love going full-time American pop star so much.
-

BoA @BoAkwon
Making a track...... Logic is my best friend!!!! Love my BF!! (-:

Salazar

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/02/video-we-releases-teaser-for-party.html

The "Black Eyed Peas of Korea", rookie group WE will be releasing their first mini album ‘Party’ on February 21st. Prior to its release, the co-ed hip hop group revealed teaser video for their upcoming track.

WE is the first group from ENT 102, agency founded by DJ DOC's Kim Chang Ryul. The group is comprised by four members Kang Han, Machim, Mandu and the only girl Rosie.

smh at bolded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vug1XjLqDvw

Looks goofy as hell.

Alta1r

It was a little promo through Telstra. I think you could either tweet or SMS something to them and it would be displayed (Store in picture is the Telstra/Androidland off Bourke St)

Ahhh, nice. I should try that next time I'm at a basketball game. They usually have a scrolling marquee type thing right under the jumbotron that people can send in tweets to. I would have to create a sufficiently stan-worthy handle too.. yoonsic4lyfe9ang3ls? lol
I bet it's already taken.

just gonna leave this here...

Lesson Chesskid, this is why you don't post Minah.

had 4 of my wisdom teeth removed today, life is crap now cause i cant eat anything :(

Lol, you hopped up on prescription-strength pain killers right now? This would be a good time to watch some Running Man.

tumblr_lzh3y3pOoQ1qjiw6ho1_500.gif

tumblr_lzh3y3pOoQ1qjiw6ho2_250.gif
tumblr_lzh3y3pOoQ1qjiw6ho3_250.gif
tumblr_lzh3y3pOoQ1qjiw6ho4_250.gif

lolol @ Taengoo

Peru

I'd like Fany's review of Closer.

She's super Christian but always consumes the most liberal pop culture products.

luso

An ice-age vampire ?... I do not know what to think, I'll just throw away these concepts photos and wait for the real thing.

Shall I post my workflow for preparing videos for import into photoshop? Includes deinterlacing.
Here maybe not the right place, maybe PM who is interested (me).

Wortany

Made some transparent Sunny avatars from the ones that got posted some time ago.

myYbZ.png
DoF3h.png

yK7ir.png
s5Yr5.png

Feel free to use one of the other three.

And you people post way too much, it's almost impossible to get back on track after being away for 9 days.
But do continue

Peru

Watched a movie, might as well post it here.

'The Actresses'

Actresses-2009-K-Movie.jpg

Pretty much perfect. Largely improvised movie with top actresses being themselves, talking, fighting, drinking at a Vogue shoot. Very funny, very touching, a must see.

Did the actresses have a say in the final cut and what scenes could be used or couldn’t be for image control?
Actually, they were really drinking in the party scene so when we were editing six months later, they couldn’t remember anything they had said.

luso

Watched a movie, might as well post it here.

'The Actresses'

Actresses-2009-K-Movie.jpg

Pretty much perfect. Largely improvised movie with top actresses being themselves, talking, fighting, drinking at a Vogue shoot. Very funny, very touching, a must see.

I remember some interviews from the actresses back in 2009 in Arirang TV. Never watched, I'll try to do it. My last seen K movie was more a musical/cultural type... Seopyeonje

nicole004_ba3uu0.gif

nicole002_bcbunp.gif

nicole003_b3uu8j.gif

More G-Dragon
I don't want to live in this world anymore...

Hope at least the songs are good

Salazar

The line up for K-Collection in Seoul has been revealed. You can check out the artists that will attend the event below.

2012/3/11(Sun) Olympic Stadium

■OPEN/START:13:30~20:00
■Line-up: BIGBANG, SNSD, IU, T-ARA, Secret, FTISLAND, missA, INFINITE, MBLAQ

JVT55.jpg

Nice.

Peru

Weeell.. he's had a lot of people talking about it since Heartbreaker so he's doing something right in terms of creating a brand.

Skrillex hair is a no go, though. You need to be Cassie to go down that route

cassie_hair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom