• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Only for those with a death wish

Youtube hopping lead me to an Mnet production that's basically "Shinwa's Jun Jin and the Dangerous Girls". Fairly entertaining.

DXPett1

Awesome, that's my MSG pic. Also I don't see how anyone in this thread CANNOT recognize Soshi from the back by now.

This one is probably harder for backside recognition:
Sz8Wg.gif

Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun, Yoona, Taeyeon, Jessica

Come at me bros

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Come at me bros
Well I know I can recognize them by just their asses. I'm not exactly proud of it and drawing attention to the ability may seem creepy, but they show them off so much how could you not after seeing them perform for 4 years?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm so glad we didn't get tickets again....It would have been double the salt....

also I haven't posted lately because After School pisses me off.....

Edit: GODDAMMIT!!!!

after school? clearly you're confused with hyuna and the 4minutes... right? RIGHT??!?!?

DXPett1

Well I know I can recognize them by just their asses. I'm not exactly proud of it and drawing attention to the ability may seem creepy, but they show them off so much how could you not after seeing them perform for 4 years?

Hairstyle, height and silhouette for me. You are creepy Dice
the good kind ;)

Salazar

Ranvier, stop posting straight up ass pics. You'll get us locked. No kidding. Get a tumblr or whatever.

Which members of Soshi could actually stand up to Hyoyeon in a fight...?

Sooyoung would have reach, but Hyo is no doubt the fittest.

1GMAW.gif
IKqOj.gif

hkL9y.gif
UrgIg.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/na-pd-of-1n2d-expresses-sympathy-for-mc-mong-and-kang-ho-dong

“Kang Ho Dong is a bit better off, but MC Mong…No matter what people say, I always want to help him find a successful path. Whether it’s him coming back to television or whatever else, I want to help him as much as I can. I feel really bad for Kang Ho Dong and MC Mong having to suddenly quit the program like that.”

Fistbump. I realise that the odds are massively stacked against him, but I just want him to be able to produce some albums - at least.

Ranvier

Yuri would be close to Hyo's fitness level, probably has more flexibility.

Though Hyoyeon would edge out in aggression and determination.

Yuri can't run though for some reason. None of them can besides Hyo. Even fany who claims she runs all the time. I find it hard to believe that they fit only through dancing. They must be doing some sort of upper body work.

But then again, I guess there's a big difference between being fit and being athletic.

Peru

The old internet hyperbolic cliche of shaking and crying has never actually been true until now.

That Momoiro's new single featuring Megadeth's Marty Friedman was an amazing epic of epic proportions was established after the LQ radio rip.

But now the video is out and it feels like the Big Bang happened for a 2nd time.

MOMOIRO CLOVER Z - MOURETSU - Mouretsu Uchuu Koukyoukyoku Dainana Gakushou MV http://youtu.be/R8P2vr4J884

Uhhh... Does this say "o rly?" in Korean? ahahah

yes.. hah.. doesn't seem to have much to do with the message, congratulating Kara on their concert. unless it was a sarcastic congratulation

W_Dreamer

Yuri can't run though for some reason. None of them can besides Hyo. Even fany who claims she runs all the time. I find it hard to believe that they fit only through dancing. They must be doing some sort of upper body work.

But then again, I guess there's a big difference between being fit and being athletic.

Hyoyeon is good with crunches and Im sure Yuri is too, since Ive seen her train her mid section in the gym episode. Her general body should be pretty flexible too since shes really into yoga.

She's also supposed to be a great swimmer with the breaststroke and butterfly as her favourite styles. So she would need to have good upper-body strength and cardio.

Is there a place where I can see full episodes of Idol Olympics when Soshi was in it...? When was the last time they participated, 2009? Ive never seen clips of Yuri participating yet.

I guess there are differences between being fit, an athlete and having good hand-eye coordination skills. Jessica who's hopeless with physical activity seems killer in table tennis. lol

Ranvier

lol, so true. I want Soshi to be in Idol Athletics, but I don't see any of them except Hyo winning anything.

Wait, that competition where they did the wrestling and the ball pit wasn't idol athletics? What was that then?

That was the only time I've seen SNSD flaunt how much cash they have cus if i remember correctly the winner won a vacation to rome or something for their parents. And consecutively as each one got eliminated they were just like..."phff, don't worry mom/dad I'll give you a vacation with my own money."

tumblr_lzd567Q0HH1qbalato1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom