• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

W_Dreamer

Sometimes Taeyeon's goofy/laid back persona can come off as an, I dont really care attitude.

She did ignore Hwi Hoon's text messages for two weeks! Haha

Salazar

1sjGg.gif

Hu757.gif

nyI89.gif

lol Krystal

ep9WY.gif

Shame about Soomi leaving 5Dolls, but the new member does sound like another e-young who plays piano, flute and guitar and is fluent in English. I wonder what are the chances of Core using her abilities in the group though?

Sistar doing some fashion modeling:

LilCU.jpg
yoXQh.jpg

SFvO7.jpg
GDuK8.jpg

Earlier, allkpop reported that contrary to their initial report, Big Bang wouldn’t be promoting two tracks, but four.

In their latest announcement, however, Big Bang has revealed that they would be promoting the remaining two tracks on the album (excluding the intro). This brings the final count to six title tracks: “Blue”, “Bad Boy“, “Love Dust”, “Fantastic Baby“, “Not Funny“, and “Wings“.

probably doing the same thing they did with 2NE1's last mini.

W_Dreamer

Are people meant to pull out their wisdom teeth?

Im 26, so that means all my teeth have come out right? Yet it seems my gums have never hurt so there must have been enough room right?

Salazar

Strong Heart>Star King.

I used to think the other way around, but

a) to hell with Leeteuk
b) the gimmicks are too much
c) the reactions are actually, unbelievably, getting even more fake. They don't even make good gifs any more.

And Seung Gi really is cool.

Peru

Actually never bothered to watch whole episodes of Star King. Stupid Human Tricks works once a year on Letterman, plus the star guests are just there for decoration.

Salazar

And the angry Muslim with gun stunt was just fucked up. I don't know if anyone was sacked - I doubt it - but it was really, really bad.

I got my wisdom teeth out. Worst teeth pain I've had was smashing about four front ones when I got dumped on my face at football. I play with a dentist, luckily enough, and he fixed me up, but damn.

Ashhong

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/anti...-suk-said-he-wants-to-eat-av-actress-aoi-sola

Actor Jang Geun Suk has once again fallen victim to anti-Hallyu media outlets in Japan, upsetting his many fans.

On February 17th, one media outlet reported, “Last August, Jang Geun Suk was asked what he would like to eat in Japan and his response ‘Aoi Sola‘ is causing quite the controversy.”

They sourced their information from a press release reported by anti-Hallyu Japanese media outlets without confirming with Jang Geun Suk’s representatives, making it seem like the actor misspoke.

Jang Geun Suk’s agency spoke with OSEN and stated, “Because Jang Geun Suk is a Hallyu star, there are a lot of these occurrences that take place in both China and Japan.”

“It isn’t the first time that something like this has happened and we have been ignoring it for the most part,” they continued with a deep sigh. “Jang Geun Suk is working really hard. If the anti-Hallyu outlets want to criticize him, we can’t do anything about that, but the fact that the Korean media would report stories that haven’t been proven to be true is really upsetting.”

The video of the actual interview that took place in Japan was revealed to the public, proving the press releases as false. When asked what he would like to eat in Japan, Jang Geun Suk clearly answered, “Sushi,” rather than AV Star Aoi Sola.

In case you missed it, you can check out Aoi Sola’s interview with tokyohive at the 6Theory office from back in July here.

lol.

wwlnd

Banned
Heads up i just saw subs are available for penny-pinching romance, I've been waiting for them for quite a while.

hNU06.jpg

Watched a movie, might as well post it here.

'The Actresses'

Pretty much perfect. Largely improvised movie with top actresses being themselves, talking, fighting, drinking at a Vogue shoot. Very funny, very touching, a must see.
Mmm yeah I remember I really liked it when I watched it. Especially the woman from Thirst!

Peru

With her it's more that no matter what she wears she looks good. Never a bad day. Mostly dresses well but not as consistent.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So how long before we can make a drinking game out of CCM's daily failures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom