• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

u4cdO.gif

Dal Shabet

BWqQf.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Visualglow just dropped a ton of goodness, which I reblogged. Cat-ear hairbands have just enough of a social stigma to keep me from switching to a Seungah avatar right now. Good thing, because I just switched to this lovely Jing ava.

Hyomin in airport goddess mode:

Zvjqd.jpg

n5y24.jpg

100% fiiiiiine

second pic is the best I have seen of her in like a year. gaze lovingly.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I totally thought there would be a consensus on most improved assets (I won't say who because I don't want to influence it), but it's getting the most diverse response. Eight answers with no overlap. Very interesting... I encourage all to vote honestly from the pants on that one.

One thing I will attempt to sway is A PINK ROOKIES OF THE YEAR FO SHO Y'ALL

Max

I am not Max
F under "best leader" is meant to be Fany, dice

accidentally pressed enter and it submitted, lol

tumblr_lzud0fpyhJ1rnqt8xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lzua1hoaYR1rnqt8xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lzua1hoaYR1rnqt8xo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_lzu9ylRI881rnqt8xo1_1280.jpg

where's hayoungeonni??

Conceptor

Gayoon the 8 Seconds launch event, @_@.

Anyway looks like Lee Seung Gi is leaving Strong Heart to go focus on acting/singing. I was kinda hoping KHD would be back before then but I guess that isn't happening :(. Supposedly there's a chance of a 'YG Special' ep before he leaves.

Oh yeah caught a bit of that Dream Team ep you mentioned earlier Sal, was pretty good and will probably get subbed sometime in the future :>

Jessica for Dazed Korea -

Alta1r

Lol. I like his attempt at Korean.
That's going to be me over the summer -.-

Jessica for Dazed Korea -

Dayam Sica.

Lol, that's awesome. They need to do one of these for Hyunah too. Left side her doing Troublemaker and Bubble Pop and right side her on IY.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I voted for a jp album but my second choice was a korean album just in case. So, I guess it's fair?

Alta1r

Seems like SM is teasing a SNSD Time Machine MV or they are reenacting me watching Taengoo's Salamander Guru guest spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNt9BzY9MLA

Lolll.

i started watching mblaqs hello baby, godamn lauren is so cute

I'm still slightly surprised they let a group of dudes take care of a baby, especially two little girls. Call me old school or sexist or whatever, but I'd much rather have some girl group take care of my kid than a guy group.

nyce new selca pic of suzy :)

jlp7v.jpg

Those eyes...I'm not a fan. But she still looks damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom