• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

W_Dreamer

Ugh, it looks like she has lost weight or something. I dunno, her face seems to have gotten longer by like 2 inches somehow giving it a certain equestrian vibe.. I need classic fany back.

20schocie1dc0.jpg

I think that Taengoo keeps telling her to lose weight.

Its does look like she lost weight in the body during fashion show shots they took of her imo. It was something I took notice of along with the hairstyle, but it could just be me.

What do people think of black hair, rocker Tiffany?

SNSD_s_Tiffany_is_a_rocker_for_Singles__22082011020724.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Its does look like she lost weight in the body during fashion show shots they took of her imo. It was something I took notice of along with the hairstyle, but it could just be me.

i'm completely fine with this and the photoshopped hair one that was posted earlier.

and it looks like we have another new member O_O so many this year lol

Ranvier

Uh oh. Is that Korean pizza? I heard horror stories about it.
Mayo on pizza??

That works if the sauce is ketchup.

I read somewhere that all of them are 44 or 45 Kg aka 96-99 lbs. except Fany who was 46, just into triple digits.

taeyeon+2.jpg

Is this the same "somewhere" where you read they were all A cups? Sounds sketchy.

And Sunny and Yuri seem like they would be over 100, even Hyo.

Alta1r

Ugh, it looks like she has lost weight or something. I dunno, her face seems to have gotten longer by like 2 inches somehow giving it a certain equestrian vibe.. I need classic fany back.

leta_horse_laughing.jpg

That works if the sauce is ketchup.

You are a dirty, dirty man.

Is this the same "somewhere" where you read they were all A cups? Sounds sketchy.

And Sunny and Yuri seem like they would be over 100, even Hyo.

Lol. Possibly, although I'm pretty sure this was from a more legit source. Here's a link to weights from some time ago: http://sumandu.wordpress.com/kpop-profiles/girl-groups/girls-generation-snsd-profile/

Everyone's 43-46 Kg and Fany is 50 Kg. lol

Alta1r

Pretty hot. I actually like her better when she's got her eyes open and not doing her eye smile.

You haven't lived until you've had Sweet Potato Gold Pizza

mXPS8.jpg

Actually now that I think about it, I have had a pizza with Sweet Potato and some sweet tasting crust in K-town in LA. It was pretty good. But definitely no mayo involved, I don't think I could handle that.

tumblr_lzxeo52rqe1qhy70io1_500.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damn, the thread moves so fast these days.

It's probably because we took off the training wheels.

ramyeon

Uh oh. Is that Korean pizza? I heard horror stories about it.
Mayo on pizza??

I read somewhere that all of them are 44 or 45 Kg aka 96-99 lbs. except Fany who was 46, just into triple digits.

Korean pizza tastes great as long as you don't expect it to be exactly like American style pizza. They have fairly normal types as well as the wacky Korean types.

Alta1r

In other news we're past halfway through OT2 already!

Dayam. That was quick. Feels like we just started this thread. But it makes sense. Out of curiousity I looked at the numbers for total post count at the end of December and January and compared that to today's and we went from ~90 posts a day in December to ~115 in January to ~160 a day so far in February. We got a good number of new, active members these days.

Damn, the thread moves so fast these days.

It's probably because we took off the training wheels.

Lol. How many votes are we at for the poll now? I want to see these results!

Dice

How many votes are we at for the poll now? I want to see these results!
29. We still have 5 days. If there are no new entries for 2 days I'll do it then, but some people are just taking a while and I'll still post reminders.

Salazar

Too big said:
Girls’ Generation has been named Korea’s top ‘Power Celebrity’ for the second consecutive year.

In celebration of Forbes Korea’s 9th anniversary of founding, the result of the ‘Korea’s Power Celebrity 40′ was announced. Out of more than 100 famous figures in Korea, Forbes Korea announced the top 40 celebrities who are shortlisted based on income, influence, reputation and expertise. The benchmark for selection is similar to US Forbes ‘Celebrity 100′.

jfT9T.gif

Dice

Brave Girls on Music Bank:
-Song is good. Could mix well with Moves Like Jagger.
-They're so good at dancing. High energy and power.
-Yejin and Eunyoung rocked it hardcore.
-Hyeran's rap quickly faded out. She needs to keep the fire, like 50x more power. SPIT THOSE RHYMES, GURRL.
-The end of some verses end on a high note. They cut this off and let the backtrack handle it while they jump into the chorus which overlaps. This is not good. Let the one member hit that note and the other members overlap them.
-They are so freaking hot, even in suits, which I do not prefer.

Dice

Self-deprecating fat jokes: Out.
Jung Juri-style "do not want" jokes: In.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom