• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

W_Dreamer

I'm really curious about this show, should I watch the first season or can I jump straight into s2?
There is no connection but if you want to be disappointed in season 2 then watch season 1 first.

Im pretty sure everyone will recommend S1 first! Its already finish so you could marathon it to completion!

It makes an episode in the S2 more involving as well when people from S1 come to visit S2's location and new cast.

Xilium

There is no connection but if you want to be disappointed in season 2 then watch season 1 first.

I stopped watching season 2 a few episodes in because it just feels too much like a game show now. It doesn't have that natural, down-to-earth feel that made the interactions in the first season interesting. Basically it is now over-produced, which is sadly a regular trend with most reality television shows after their first season.

Salazar

tumblr_lzyhzk84gc1qlkgf4nz.gif
tumblr_lzyhzk84gc1qlk125vi.gif
tumblr_lzyhzk84gc1qlk192it.gif

Block B apologise again. I can only assume that those fucking coats are part of the shame ritual.

Hng0K.jpg

Raiku

Sounds cheesy to me. But: She's so outta control, you gotta love the way she uh uh uh uh uh uh. Waiting for Square One.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddtoed_fHZ0&feature=player_embedded#!

and with main man Nakata
6781985132_abc74eee62.jpg

(Pictured) The Yasutaka in the wild spies a dime. Or a drink.
SnBPo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5WMyjU5RweU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaA_C4s8XJo&feature=related

NxB8i.gif

I will marry you someday Suzy Bae. We're
damn near
same-age. That's a good icebreaker. I swear like Suk Jin.
Still haven't watched any IY2. For shame. Doesn't sound like I've been missing much though?

Bri7j.gif

Edgeward

I stopped watching season 2 a few episodes in because it just feels too much like a game show now. It doesn't have that natural, down-to-earth feel that made the interactions in the first season interesting. Basically it is now over-produced, which is sadly a regular trend with most reality television shows after their first season.

Pretty much, they are too focused on treating farm work like a punishment instead of as a learning experience. I still watch it though out of habit and not finding any other show of interest.
oJK95.gif

9pHMM.gif

cOex7.gif

PV4z0.gif

Ezgnk.gif

b8esT.gif

bCKYj.gif

VMBAh.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
7Kb0c.gif

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

W_Dreamer

zomg perfect fany just like this waaaaaaahhhhh *dies*

Debut Fany is pretty cool.

I like the bit when they go to a preschool to play with the kids and on the playground, and a boy picks up something on the ground to give to her and she's like, "Bug Bug Bug Bug Bug Bug!" Backing away from the kid super fast.

well i wanted to say to u guys thanks so much for introducing me to the world of K-pop. i've been lurking for a while until i finally got a account here (just today). I now have a great appreciation for there style and other things and an unending craving for Hyosung :D

with that being said i really like TOP, he's an awesome emcee to me even if i can't understand korean. his style (rap that is :p) i find to be in the lines of what US hip hop was at one point in time. i'm slowly, getting into the other rappers as well, but there so many it's gonna take time. oh yeah i like GD too but i just wish he stop trying to look like a woman (seriously)

anyway enough of my chit chat, here's a list of all my favs:

Hyosung (as mentioned, thank you Salazar for keeping her presence here known)
Zinger (i actually would date her first and then cheat on her with Hyosung, i know that's terrible, but i'm equally in love with both of their beautiful legs)
Sunny (is my no. 1 from SNSD)
Hyoyeon (i really like her, i think she's awesome and has a beautiful smile, so take that haters :D)
Min (so cute, so sexy, not enough credit, i like them short)

that's my list of ones i would like u know *ahem* RAAAAWRRR if u know what i mean

honorable mentions

Hyomin (pretty pretty girl)
Ham (i can't remember her name Seung...sry)
oh yeah and i knew her name last week but the cutie from Girls Day (her eyes man, she looks like a party girl lol)

thanks again guys keep up the good work and LEAVE HYOYEON ALONE!!! *cries in pillow*

filler

Banned
well i wanted to say to u guys thanks so much for introducing me to the world of K-pop. i've been lurking for a while until i finally got a account here (just today). I now have a great appreciation for there style and other things and an unending craving for Hyosung :D

with that being said i really like TOP, he's an awesome emcee, to me even if i can't understand korean. his style (rap that is :p) i find to be in the lines of what US hip hop was at one point in time. i'm slowly, getting into the other rappers as well, but there so many it's gonna take time. oh yeah i like GD too but i just wish he stop trying to look like a woman (seriously)

Zinger (i actually would date her first and then cheat on her with Hyosung, i know that's terrible, but i'm equally in love with there beautiful legs)
Hyoyeon (i really like her, i think she's awesome and has a beautiful smile, so take that haters :D)

that's my list of ones i would like u know *ahem* RAAAAWRRR if u know what i mean

honorable mentions

oh yeah and i knew her name last week but the cutie from Girls Day (her eyes man, she looks like a party girl lol)

thanks again guys keep up the good work and LEAVE HYOYEON ALONE!!! *cries in pillow*

You were almost perfect and then you mentioned Ham...

Alta1r

with that being said i really like TOP, he's an awesome emcee, to me even if i can't understand korean. his style (rap that is :p) i find to be in the lines of what US hip hop was at one point in time. i'm slowly, getting into the other rappers as well, but there so many it's gonna take time. oh yeah i like GD too but i just wish he stop trying to look like a woman (seriously)

Zinger (i actually would date her first and then cheat on her with Hyosung, i know that's terrible, but i'm equally in love with there beautiful legs)

honorable mentions

Damn. You definitely have a type. If there was a spectrum of where people stood in terms of who they found attractive I think we'd be on complete opposite sides. Lol. Except for Hyomin. She's pretty spectacular. Regardless, welcome! Always good to see a new face in here.

filler

Banned
She looks a lot better, yes, but it's because of the change in styling. What she had going on for The Boys promotion was holding her back and now it's the coloring.

I think Fanny's best hair was in that episode of Hello Baby when they went to that Amusement Park/Zoo place. I don't blame SM for making her tone it down after that, that was a dangerous level of hotness.

So I was fooling around with memrise and I used it to learn the korean alphabet. It was pretty damn cool and easy, but I am still super tripped up by the vowels. Any tips on how to get them straight? My next step I guess is to figure out how the letters "stack" or whatever when they are written, so I can figure out how to read words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom