• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my head she's saying "Wait, filler. I've never had a man use his tongue in that hole before."

Junhyung says "Wanna bet?"

foCtr.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
ugh, the lewdness in this thread is starting to reach an alltime high.

iFZMU82ZKtgE5.gif

ibokuArSI8EsuH.gif

hyeri is my fave in girl's day. minah goes kinda batshit w/ the aegyo but i still like her.

oh my god is alrite i guess. i assume they are performing it on the next music show? hope they wear those dresses.

Ashhong

Girls Day is OK. I like the song. Couldn't stand the music video though, and you all know why.

The vocals sound way more processed than any other kpop song though. Something about it, sounds like they put it through 10 filters to make it sound like a chipmunk.

ryan-ts

Amazing album. Again, get the repackaged one though. <3 Time Machine.

Repackage comes with remix only versions of Bad Girl and Great Escape though, gotta have those original versions.

Anyway, I'm a Bruins fan and I look forward to seeing Boston repeat as champs.

Alta1r

ugh Queens.

I was at that last game of the season, kinda wish you had beat us. I wanted any team but the Blues.

We'll see wassup in the conference finals. Lol.

Repackage comes with remix only versions of Bad Girl and Great Escape though, gotta have those original versions.

Anyway, I'm a Bruins fan and I look forward to seeing Boston repeat as champs.

Boston fans..

tumblr_m2ldipWcmR1qj2ww9o1_500.gif

In any case, back on topic, I like Time Machine enough that I'd take the remixes of those two songs for it. If I bought CDs.

ryan-ts

Out of three I'd say Great Escape is my favourite, Bad Girl and Time Machine would be close to a tie.

Looks like Sunny Hill is ready to make their comeback without the male group member. Here's the teaser for their new song, definitely worth watching. Don't spoil the ending!

Peru

I like Hyori's outlook. I could easily see someone as poppy and sexual as her throw away the pop and the sex when she finds her social conciousness getting older, but instead she is both telling peeps how it is AND taking her clothes off

After the photoshoot Lee Hyori was asked about being called a “sexual and dirty woman” on “Happy Together 3.” Lee Hyori stated, “I like sexual jokes a lot. Also, it is my style to talk about sex openly. Being ‘sexual and dirty’ is actually everything inside of me, I like that kind of image.”

New Im Sang-Soo movie

photo232838.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Epic Hyori quote. I love how laid back she is about everything
except dogs, apparently.

Peru

Nice. I'm waiting for them to open housing application but worried single rooms are taken quickly. You stayed there from the beginning?

ramyeon

Nice. I'm waiting for them to open housing application but worried single rooms are taken quickly. You stayed there from the beginning?
Yeah it's alright. A bit small but liveable. The thing is the rooms are only assigned from when payment is received, not from when you submit the application. So if you pay as soon as you're able to then you'll get a room. A lot of people don't pay right away because they don't think they have to.

sorry guys.....I just got out of the hospital.....I was driving and unexpectedly crashed......doctor said I blacked out cuz of Cuteness in the air.....Boram related....

:p

Peru

Yeah it's alright. A bit small but liveable. The thing is the rooms are only assigned from when payment is received, not from when you submit the application. So if you pay as soon as you're able to then you'll get a room. A lot of people don't pay right away because they don't think they have to.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
sorry guys.....I just got out of the hospital.....I was driving and unexpectedly crashed......doctor said I blacked out cuz of Cuteness in the air.....Boram related....

:p

glad you're okay bro

those boram pics were pretty good tho, not gonna lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom