• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

OH SHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

snsd-twinkle.jpg

Girls’ Generation announces their sub-unit, “Taetiseo”

It looks like the rumors surrounding Girls’ Generation and their proposed sub-unit are true! The 9-member group has just announced that three of its members, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, will be joining forces to create a new sub-group called “Taetiseo“, and their first mini-album has been entitled “Twinkle”.

Judging by the released concept picture, it looks like the three members will be showing off something completely unexpected! The vibrant colors are the focus of their new concept, and the mini-album will feature songs that highlight the three girls’ powerful voices and deep emotional range. The group name, Taetiseo, is presumably a reference to the names of the three group members – Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun.

“Twinkle”, along with the music video, will be released on May 2nd. Keep up with what is sure to be an amazing sub-unit debut, right here on allkpop!

Link

Seohyped!

Oreoleo

Awesome, love that that's only 2 weeks away.

At first glance though I thought that was a picture of Kyari,. Not sure how to feel about that :D

So much pink... you know this was like 50% Fany's idea.

SM Entertainment officially announced the creation of this new subunit on April 19th. They said in a statement, “Girls’ Generation’s subunit will feature the various talents of each Girls’ Generation member by changing the members of the unit according to the music and concept of each new subunit album. This subunit will aim to grab the attention of fans with all aspects of music, performance, and fashion styles.”
interesting

Alta1r

I hope it's not real cause Soshi sub-groups are lame.

But if it is real, at least we still have YoonYulSic in play for the sex sub-group.
Although that probably won't happen as it would leave the last ImpHyoYoung group the sub-group from hell.
And maybe we'll get some intriguing Seony or Taehyun developments and the associated love triangle drama to spice things up.

tumblr_m2pb96dsj91qj00ulo2_400.gif

Calcaneus

Rotating sub-units sound like a good idea, let everyone play to their strengths. Singing sub-unit doesn't have to worry about the meh singers, and the dancing sub-unit doesn't have to worry about Tiffany.

I just want whichever one Sunny ends up in to let her sing with her normal voice.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
But if it is real, at least we still have YoonYulSic in play for the sex sub-group.
You and I both think Yoona is sexy, but that is not her image. It'd obviously be a SunYulSic group for sexy, then a YoonSooHyo dance group.

lunlunqq

Rotating sub-units sound like a good idea, let everyone play to their strengths. Singing sub-unit doesn't have to worry about the meh singers, and the dancing sub-unit doesn't have to worry about Tiffany.

I just want whichever one Sunny ends up in to let her sing with her normal voice.

I hope everyone has realized the Aegyo voice is Sunny's normal voice.

Niks

wow so it was real after all..
I would had prefered a TaeNySica subunit though. Taeyeons and Seohuyns vocals are kinda similar, whereas Jessica is very different.

And wtf at the name really. Taetiseo...
Should have bean TaeNySeo.
For sure.

SM Entertainment officially announced the creation of this new subunit on April 19th. They said in a statement, “Girls’ Generation’s subunit will feature the various talents of each Girls’ Generation member by changing the members of the unit according to the music and concept of each new subunit album. This subunit will aim to grab the attention of fans with all aspects of music, performance, and fashion styles.”

A sunny yuri sooyoung subunit would be awesome. I like this idea.

Alta1r

You and I both think Yoona is sexy, but that is not her image. It'd obviously be a SunYulSic group for sexy, then a YoonSooHyo dance group.

True, it's not necessarily Yoong's image. So maybe not the "sex" sub-unit per se. But the hot/attractive/make-you-turn-your-head sub-unit. Stop trying to ruin my dream by putting Sunkyu with Sica and/or Yoong!!

I hope everyone has realized the Aegyo voice is Sunny's normal voice.

Loll. Chipmunks unite!

tumblr_m2oqbko27c1qgenkyo6_500.jpg

Alta1r

I wonder if TaeNySeo asked for this as none of them have current/upcoming starring drama roles or permanent variety roles. I'm also curious if it'll break down to SunHyoSica as the second group as they can sing (2 of them) and aren't in dramas. And if the last group will get a "free pass" from sub-units because of their filming schedules.

edit: on my phone, double post, whoooops

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck!!!!!!!. HOI HOI 2.0?

THE POSSIBILITIES.

I'm excited. If this is good, that means SMTOWN just got better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom