• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second B.A.P MV teaser, looks pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWjdHbDsp-0&feature=player_embedded
They seem to be using the concept from their show "Ta-dah it's B.A.P" of them being aliens.
tumblr_m2xwcw0gxN1r24oyeo7_1280.png
tumblr_m2xwcw0gxN1r24oyeo8_1280.png

tumblr_m0kppwveb21r3cwhvo1_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m0kppwveb21r3cwhvo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m0kppwveb21r3cwhvo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m0kppwveb21r3cwhvo7_r1_250.gif

Peru

Krystal and Sulli are the greatest brats.

Hello Venus are set to debut May 9th, alongside SNSD jr and IU. Also, they closed comments on their hwaiting-youtube? Too many penis jokes?

luso

Is this one real? It looks a bit better.
nSGvo.jpg

This! Much better, hope is alive. SM likes to troll.
And its me or Seohyun from the right seems Yoona and the left, almost Yuri? Strange illusion...

Seriously, that Yuri gif is awesome. Going to save it for future occasions. Want higher quality. Can you tumblrize it like the Changmin gif Dice? I wonder if that would look good..

Welcome!

Hmm, yes, this is from that Yuri unspeakable period, no doubt. Probably I have the interview in HQ but I'll not do a better gif...

Peru

Yay Dice.

26.. non-old, just barely.

lol at those choices... I'm afraid my progressive ubringing is no match for sal's rugged good looks

I think those Christian prayer groups in Korea need to focus on Hyori before attacking Gaga

“Of course I want to get married,” the singer said on the April 23rd broadcast of SBS ‘Healing Camp‘. ”I want to live with the person I love, have children, and create a beautiful and happy home,” she continued. “But it may not be the kind of ‘marriage’ that includes a wedding and a marriage certificate.”

She surprised everyone by then saying, “I want to try living together before I get married. You may find that you and your spouse aren’t compatible with each other after getting married, so I don’t think it’s a bad idea to live together beforehand as preventive measures for divorce.”

“Our country tends to believe that all public relationships must lead to marriage,” she continued. “But that’s an incorrect way of thinking. Not everyone marries their first love.”

lunlunqq

This! Much better, hope is alive. SM likes to troll.
And its me or Seohyun from the right seems Yoona and the left, almost Yuri? Strange illusion...

Just when you think there is still hope to cling to... I saw this on SNSDChina.com... supposedly leaked from the photoshoot or MV shooting stage... :'(

55217464201204231605532975056336322_000.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damn, entries have already rolled in and I should have included an option to state whether they were a lurker or active participant.

Ashhong

That's most likely just from the photoshoot. Of course it might be from the MV...but I think experience has taught us that SM likes to troll with concept pictures.

Just look at fucking Shinee. That's all that needs to be said.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You did the OP and the streams, man. You think any of us lazy fucks would do that?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh, naw i just didnt expect my name to be there lol.

when will you post the results? later tonight hopefully? :)

Biscuits

Haha SONE religion. Didn't pick that because I'm not actually part of the fanclub.

Speaking of lurkers, how do page views work? Does it add one for each individual visit/refresh? I know I use the live thread extension sometimes and that refreshes like once every few minutes lol.

Mister Snig

Neo Member
Was gonna say, lol.

But welcome! So... rankings?

You mean within SNSD? I don't think I could really rank them, lol. I do have a favorite (Sunny), but that changes from time to time. Every member has been my favorite at one point or another. I've noticed that it's usually Sooyoung or Hyoyeon (eat it, haters), though.

lunlunqq

You mean within SNSD? I don't think I could really rank them, lol. I do have a favorite (Sunny), but that changes from time to time. Every member has been my favorite at one point or another. I've noticed that it's usually Sooyoung or Hyoyeon (eat it, haters), though.

never mind the rankings. they just use this as a bait to troll the newbies that's all.

Goddess Born Tae is always #1!

Biscuits

never mind the rankings. they just use this as a bait to troll the newbies that's all.

Goddess Born Tae is always #1!
Actually my question wasn't mean spirited at all. It's fun to see everyone's preferences - whether I agree with them or not is another story.

luso

Well they had to stage a photoshoot to take those horrible promo shots.....

Thanks for cheering me up.

Finally an avatar change, hein? IU is the winner.
And thanks for Soyeon.
awww~ yoona. this is cute. watch quickly. it will probably be deleted soon.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17632251

ohhhhh~~~ this is good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kDpaET346uM
preview:
kiss-1.jpg

and lol at the and, in K-drama most of the girl seems to be a statue and let the dude do everything...

^a different cat I think

Sone is a nice religion, don't make fun of it :)

broz0rs

Krystal has a pretty awesome derp face.

The lack of any f(x) news is troubling.

I think there was this allkpop article about SM's income report. It showed revenue generated by each of SM's idol groups and f(x) was by far the lowest. I think their next comeback will be crucial to their future.

Raiku

So who here got korean girlfriends? I dont, im just curious.

Never gone out with a korean girl before.....
There's actually a bunch here at my uni, but I guess none of them have really stood out to me. I sort of notice them more now though, mainly because of you guys. What are you doing to me?

HyunA and Suzy will be on the next Running Man :eek:

juvQ6.gif

I'm counting on you isubs.

Voted. I don't even know what this is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom