• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Seriously. Way too much Tiffany blaming these last few pages. Ridiculous clothes? Tiffany picked them! Lame pop songs? Blame Fany!

Watch yourselves people!

"I'm an easy target," Fany lamented on Sunday after netizen rage over Taetiseo's image. "If someone wants to get a point across, just throw Fany's name in there. You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on Fany.' You go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's Fany's fault.'"

But if this actually was Fany's idea, W..T..F..

tumblr_m2vskvr7Qp1qf0le6o1_500.jpg

Salazar

Eh, she is one of the most reliably stylish members.

Find it hard to believe she would be markedly responsible for something as awful as this.

Biscuits

"I'm an easy target," Fany lamented on Sunday after netizen rage over Taetiseo's image. "If someone wants to get a point across, just throw Fany's name in there. You could be watching cartoons with your kids and you don't like it, you say, 'Blame it on Fany.' You go to the grocery store and they don't have the milk that you like, you just say, 'It's Fany's fault.'"

But if this actually was Fany's idea, W..T..F..
Also blaming Fany is fun. Dice's "My name is Tiffany" is classic.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So.. is After School streaming their Japan concert on the 30th?
After School will be starting their first Japanese tour titled Playgirlz in April. With a total of three dates, the tour is scheduled to kick off at the Zepp Tokyo on April 27, followed by the Zepp Nagoya on April 28. The tour will then finish in Namba, Osaka on April 30.
There's a countdown on this site:

http://www.playgirlz2012.com/

Ends at 12am PST in one week.

Links to this ustream:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/afterschool-live

Says "live" so.. maybe? O_O

filler

Banned
It's probably SM trying to appeal more to the Japanese market. Like how they make the girls go overboard with the kawaii bullshit over there. This is what they think people in Japan like, not what they actually like.

Biscuits

I guess SM's new strategy is to put out a "teaser" that's as batshit insane as possible to drum up attention. Or to make up for the 10 ballads that will inevitably end up on the release.

W_Dreamer

Not sure if true but;

TaeTiSeo 'Twinkle' is a work by American Composers the Jam Factory members; Brandon Fraley, Jamelle Fraley and Javier Solis. It is a rearranged of 70's, 80 's style - a reminiscent of Stevie Wonder Music. It consist of Funky Soul Harmony medium tempo dance

Fafnir

Chillax guys, anything with Taengoo is going to be awesome. I hope TaeTiSeo performs at SMTown, would make it even better.

RM Ep 80. The dancing really broke down any awkwardness they might have had before.

ClAeL.gif

H617a.gif

UbRSy.gif
YoeEe.gif

beatsan

Neo Member
T-ara. Rainbow. Miss A. A Pink. Kara. Even 4Minute's latest is good.

Some girl groups I enjoy listening to and one of their songs I like:

Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
T-ara - Roly Poly
Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
Nine Muses - Ticket
Rainbow - To Me
Kara - Lupin

If you don't like any of them, come back and I'll try to recommend some other stuff.

Thanks for the feedback! Favorite out of these are T-ara, Miss A, and Nine Muses.I didn't really dig Brown Eyed Girls, but they can't all be winners. I guess I just live under a rock, because I did not know any of them haha

Ashhong

Quick guys, give me reasons why the drinking age should be lowered to 18! I have 3 main points, why 21 was chosen in the first place, how it would benefit teens, and how it would benefit society.

Dont want to ask GAF cause they hate helping people :( <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom