• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A PINK DID MISTER!!

FEQRw.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

7LLbM.gif

Dice

Her name was supposed to be Rhyme, according to Pledis' own site a while back. I guess they figured they just can't say it correctly? lol. Anyway it reminds me of The Darjeeling Limited when the guy kept calling the hostess girl "sweet lime" because that's the drink she offered them. So that's what I'm going to call her.

My initial impressions:
yooara: minkyung + chorong - age = too cutesy
alice: jungah + zinger = but not enough jungah
lime: serri + fat cat = alright, not really my type
yooyoung: uee + haeri = no thanks lol
yoonjo: hyuna + animu = not into doll-like girls
nara: hyori + son ye jin = WINNAR

Niks

News:

- Taeyeon to perform "missing you like crazy" on Music Core this saturday 28 of april.

- SNSD subunit Taetiseo will perform their new song "twinkle" on M! Countdown on May 3.

- (rumor) Taeyeon and Narsha to guest star on may 5th ep of IY2.

- Twinkles Taeyeon teaser has surpassed 1.5 million views.

Fafnir

Maknae 3rd wheels with TaeNy alot, they might be the only ones that can tolerate her uprightness, guess it was only natural for the subunit.

R96CY.gif

iIIOw.jpg

4Cp31.gif

gdLMZ.gif

Peru

Seriously? Disregarding dob details I found out on wiki right now I always just remembered her as the one with a big head.

Dice

And it was 2 1/2 years ago. Unfortunately, I don't think she has as much junk in her trunk these days, though she didn't pull a Nicole or anything.

Dice

Doesn't have to be BIG but I think she's lookin about perfect in that gif. Genie/Oh-era Taeyeon was so unf.

Gyuri looks AWFUL in that last picture :(

They did it on purpose because the other members of that group are jelly that they cannot compete with the ethereal beauty that Gyuri so effortlessly exudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom