• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

Doesn't have to be BIG but I think she's lookin about perfect in that gif. Genie/Oh-era Taeyeon was so unf.

Same for Sooyoung

ierzJC8ttaAtZ.gif

Salazar

The boys revealed member Minho to be the member with the biggest appetite, while SHINee’s maknae Taemin asked MC Gong Hyung Jin how to attempt to kiss a female, and the boys also revealed which member was the most popular in each country.

Come on son.

Leave that shit for Ren and the other androgyne rookies.

W_Dreamer

Been marathoning WGM Adam Couple - Jo Kwon (2AM) x Ga-in (BEG)...every episode is GOLD! I crack up every time! Though they have a lot sweet moments too, never would have imagined.

The housewarming ep with 2AM and BEG members all in the same room was really great. I didnt even see them as idols but 20-30 year-olds just hanging out at their friends place. Legendary cook-off between Changmin and Gain was no joke either. I thought it was cool.

Ashhong

Read a rumor that Tiffany directed Twinkle MV. Was just a random Tiffany page on Facebook, but they said CONFIRMED lol. Be interesting if she was.

Salazar

JoongKi's new drama is "Nice Guy", w' Moon Chae Won.

photo2341915zueq.jpg

Too one-dimensional for variety. Will probably continue to kill it in drama tho.

I find it really strange they would profile Shin Mina in the NYT. I mean, I enjoyed Gumiho and stuff (more for Lee Seung Gi's awesomeness) but she didn't strike me as anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom