• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Someone wake MOGEF up.

Top 10 idol actors, selected by experts.

O3pEP.jpg

Uee-bot at 3 what the fuck

Fafnir

My cousin got me Dream Concert tickets, about to head out right now to Jamshil stadium. I hope she was exaggerating when she said the seats are bad, but I'm not expecting much since the ticket only cost 5000 won.

Soshi in full unit before SMTown, too bad I'll only be watching Taengoo lol

luso

Didn't know that gif would start a small skirmish.

Perfect Taeyeon, perfect Tiffany and even perfect Seohyun on MC
http://youtu.be/vqNV_WiEtcU

Dream COncert Red Carpet

KARA
12.jpg

SECRET
14.jpg

DAVICHI
18.jpg

...and
T-ARA... wtf? Knee-pads?
6.jpg

Edit: and some male groups red carpet photos for MOGEF's sake. And gaf girls

BEAST
16.jpg

TVXQ
7.jpg

...and B1A4...
15.jpg

vanty

Kyary and some baby pigs ahah.

Icdh5.jpg

If the obviously-a-pig pink one wasn't there it'd be quite confusing trying to figure out what is going on.

vanty

Is the Hyo-lean something Hyosung busts out at every opportunity, or is it just in the choreography of a single song that Secret perform a lot?

RZI

Watched Isubs Running Man Ep 82 last night, was super funny, and ep 83 is out as well yay :D Good thing I waited a few days to watch 82.

Nice guest too, pretty cute. Yooruce Willis going crazy during that convo for like 10 minutes was hilarious.

I just watched 82 and I think it was the funniest episode in a long time. I was laughing at that one bit so much that it hurt.

luso

Any suggestions for RM episodes from ep. 69 on? I stopped watching for a while. Or should I watch all them? I skipped half of them until now, I picked them mostly based on the guests... Last one I saw, ep. 68 a total disappointment, so many non-spontaneous moments!...

Chesskid1

Banned
Any suggestions for RM episodes from ep. 69 on? I stopped watching for a while. Or should I watch all them? I skipped half of them until now, I picked them mostly based on the guests... Last one I saw, ep. 68 a total disappointment, so many non-spontaneous moments!...

i just watch based on guests too..

episode 75 for sulli (fx), sohee (wonder girls), and hyorin (sistar)
episode 77 for IU
episode 80 - must watch, hyomin and some other girls (actresses), all of them are amazinger
episode 84/85 for bigbang if you like them

W_Dreamer

Thanks, not too far from what I would select.
Wikipedia entry.

You should watch the Ep72-73 Hong Kong Special with guests Lee Min-jung and CNBLUE's Yonghwa.

Also Ep74 with no guests but the Running Men get super powers against each other.

Id also watch the ep before IU, there's a hilarious encounter with Jihyo, Ji Suk-jin and one of the guests involving spies and betrayal which had me cracking up out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom