• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
WUY3b.png

use this so we only have to see half the ugly

Biscuits

Hyemi is so cute omg

So is worwor a regular on the stream? I wonder if she follows this thread and Google Translates everything. XD

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hyemi is so cute omg

So is worwor a regular on the stream? I wonder if she follows this thread and Google Translates everything. XD

LMAO!! XD

That shit was great.. I was so ready to fall asleep but worwor came outta nowhere. She was MIA since 2 weeks ago but she showed up!! XD

I'm so tired right now though. Streamed until ~4am and had work at 7am :(

Ashhong

if you need to label it dnrog, probably best you don't post it :/

I think we're being overly cautious at this point. Are those sexy pictures? Yes. Is it unpostable? I doubt it. There's no nudity, not even implied nudity. Just a photoshoot.

And yea, who is that 2nd DNROG pic??

edit: Tiny pic says Japanese idol? harumi-nemoto

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I think we're being overly cautious at this point. Are those sexy pictures? Yes. Is it unpostable? I doubt it. There's no nudity, not even implied nudity. Just a photoshoot.

And yea, who is that 2nd DNROG pic??

edit: Tiny pic says Japanese idol? harumi-nemoto

jeon hyebin

and i said that only because he's labeling it as dnrog, he might as well post it anyways

vanty

Yeah that second DNROG pic has nothing to do with anything in this thread. Google image search is all about some Japanese gravure idol, I'm assuming it was supposed to be another Hye Bin picture but copy and pasted the wrong link.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sojin looking good.

B1ZRA.jpg

Yesterday Jaekyung announced that Rainbow's Korean comeback is in July.

Ashhong

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ashhong

She has a mic box in her left back pocket, and her ass doesn't look much different from Hyunas in the pics above. It's also a moving gif so you can see the jiggle vs Hyuna's. Unfair!.

zdSLg.jpg

It's clearly not all bone. Just sayin'

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hopefully nobody, because his work on The Boys was ATROCIOUS.

Thank God there is a new Japanese album coming out to save SNSD.

Well, The Boys did well so it's definitely not the last time we're seeing Riley :/ He did do that EXO song but that's about it, I think?

Hopefully nobody, because his work on The Boys was ATROCIOUS.

Thank God there is a new Japanese album coming out to save SNSD.

The Exo song was the shiznit. Made me a believer in Riley again. Song of the year so far and ridiculous they didn't promote it. Not surprising since only half the dudes from each Exo faction are on it. Dat beat!

Hyuna needs to put some weight on.

yes, but she has gastrointestinal issues. Never reveled exactly what but she had to quit WG due to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom