• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Kahi is so fiiiiiiiiiiine, omg. Im addicted.

RRXWt.gif

I was showing some French friends of mine some Kpop and they said that Yoona and Sunny were the ugliest members. They liked Yuri and Tiffany tho.

I forced them to accept Hyoyeon into their hearts.

magenta

Out with the old, in with the new. Guess Super Junior has lost its relevance to SM. Work harder Leeteuk or you may need a new job.

Fafnir

Oh damn, nice! How long are you in Korea btw?

Flying back to the states on Wednesday. Kind of bummed because I couldn't do shit today because it was raining so I just watched reruns of Infinity Challenge. Watching YJS dress up as Superman and Haha as Batman trying to do good deeds in a subway is good TV lol

So I went back to my mom's dentist and was checking out all his signed albums and I figure this guy is the idol dentist because he had signed albums from every major idol group. I think there might be a church connection going on, I'm going to ask my mom to infiltrate their church so I can meet Fany/Sooyoung to network my way to the true 여신 Taengoo.

Alta1r

I was on Team Lime from the start. Just wanna say.

What! Et tu Sal?? Lime wears skimpy clothes to draw attention away from that face. Just wait till you see her with some normal clothes on.

Dream high is so good, omg. Im addicted.

Yeee, what episode are you on?

tumblr_m40o6zFFQa1qb2iu3o1_500.gif

I was showing some French friends of mine some Kpop and they said that Yoona and Sunny were the ugliest members. They liked Yuri and Tiffany tho.

I forced them to accept Hyoyeon into their hearts.

tumblr_m40cua9l9f1r026d2o2_250.png

Fucking French people.

Peru

Why couldn't it be a T-ara song? What does this group have to offer? Nothing against the girls here, but I can't see why the mainstream would want to support them. In short, they'll flop.

Chesskid1

Banned
so many kpop songs with "honey" in the chorus.

i remember i used to be defensive of new kpop groups encroaching on my fave groups (lol) but now i love it. the more the merrier, fyeah, more girls for me to worship.

@Altair- It went horrible, I played a new team and got blown up, I then fell into a slight esports depression and went away for a while....lol....

also Thane.....I love you.....

and godtier era Sunny on this page as well......please go back to this hairstyle...

today is an amazing day already.

Sealda

Banned
Nice. This is my favourite Rainbow song and the backing track is definitely a big part of it.

For sure.

I checked up who wrote it and is Han Jae Ho, who have written several KARA songs. Thought not Jet Coaster Love.

kstarnews_entame1304652257_0-enlarge.jpg

Rumor of North Korea connection
On February 2, 2012, DSP Media refuted accusations that the man who follows Kara during their time in Japan was a Chongryon-affiliated North Korean agent but was actually their schedule manager.[101][102]
I totally missed this news of netizens suspecting a "strange" man hanging around KARAs japan tour to be a DPRK-agent. LOL.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
@___@ SERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3<3<3<3

Also DAMNIT Gang Kiz are actually good, getting early After School vibes. Looking at that practice video it's all about the one in yellow & black. Who is it?

Sealda

Banned
Since we got a lot of SNSD experts here:

Which is the "shyest" SNSD member? I mean, which member do not have a twitter etc. rarely on shows etc. the least publicized.

lunlunqq

Which is the "shyest" SNSD member? I mean, which member do not have a twitter etc. rarely on shows etc. the least publicized.

wut? that's a weird definition of "shyness..." If you mean "least publicized member," for now it's Sooyoung; although she is probably the most outgoing girl among all SNSD.

RZI

Sooyoung has the least amount of solo activities, I think, but she is not exactly a shy person. I don't know anything about twitter.

EDIT: Bahhh, beaten.

Niks

None of them have twitter accounts. I think theres an official GG twitter but its run by SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom