• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Nope, tell me more

As reported previously, rumors have been flying around that the cast and crew of SBS‘ popular variety program, ‘Running Man‘ were planning a return outing to Thailand alongside famous soccer star Park Ji Sung. It looks like those rumors have been confirmed, and another overseas episode seems to be in the works!

An industry insider confirmed the news, saying, “The ‘Running Man’ team will leave for Thailand on the 22nd and the 23rd. The filming dates were scheduled to line up with the 2nd Annual Asian Dream Cup,” he said. “The footage with Park Ji Sung and the members is scheduled to be broadcast on the 27th.”

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Uh yeah that is a melody that has been around for a long time. I can't really place where all specifically it has often come up, but it has been around for a loooong time. It's one of those cultural things you're supposed to just recognize.

Also, it's a direct callback to After School's Japanese single Rambling Girls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr1tLZV36nY&t=55s

Gangkiz MV http://youtu.be/1YrsOgZsGUk

They look good. I'm negative about anything KKS does but at the same time I like a group debuting with members older than me.
The brunette with short hair is a female Lee Minho.

The kpop obsession with firearms continues.

RZI

Happy Diablo day from Leessang (+ some other people)
2012051500418_08pjoy.jpg

BTW do I have to rehost images from tumblr?

YG Entertaiment Worldwide auditions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwUtyANzuk

2012. 06. 16. London, UK – Korean Cultural Centre
2012. 06. 23. Berlin, Germany – Koreanisches Kulturzentrum
2012. 07. 07. New York, US – Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Fort Lee
2012. 07. 11. Toronto, Canada – Dosan Hall Gallery
2012. 07. 14. Seattle, US – Korean American Broadcasting Hall
2012. 07. 21. Los Angeles, US – Korean Cultural Center
2012. 08. 24. Tokyo, Japan
2012. 08. 26. Osaka, Japan

Sealda

Banned
YG Entertaiment Worldwide auditions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAwUtyANzuk

2012. 06. 16. London, UK – Korean Cultural Centre
2012. 06. 23. Berlin, Germany – Koreanisches Kulturzentrum
2012. 07. 07. New York, US – Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Fort Lee
2012. 07. 11. Toronto, Canada – Dosan Hall Gallery
2012. 07. 14. Seattle, US – Korean American Broadcasting Hall
2012. 07. 21. Los Angeles, US – Korean Cultural Center
2012. 08. 24. Tokyo, Japan
2012. 08. 26. Osaka, Japan

Surely this is to catch korean-americans/english/western language speaker.

Knowing how the K-pop companies are blood-thirsty for success abroad.

W_Dreamer

YG already came to Australia about a month ago I think. They had clips of the lines and people (mostly asians) in the waiting rooms during the PopAsia program on Sundays.

Salazar

Huh Gak recently revealed that he received an apology from Davichi‘s Kang Min Kyung.

If you remember, on a previous airing of KBS‘ ‘Hong Jin Kyung’s 2:00‘, DJ Hong Jin Kyung asked Kang Min Kyung if a relationship would be possible between her and Huh Gak, as his crush on her has been made quite well known through Immortal Song 2. Kang Min Kyung quickly interjected, “No thanks,” barely giving the DJ a chance to finish.

Hearing the news later on, Huh Gak stated that he had no interest in dating her either.

On the May 10th episode of Mnet‘s ‘Beatles Code 2‘, Huh Gak was asked if his response was made out of anger, and the singer answered, “I was more upset that people would talk about things like that without even asking what I thought and in a place where I wasn’t present.”

“After that aired, Kang Min Kyung personally called me and said that she was really sorry,” he continued. “I told her it was okay, and that I had no interest in dating her either.”

lmao at bolded. Be for real, Gak.

ryan-ts

tumblr_m41ye3KuUg1rslsn5o1_1280.png

Yep. Unfortunately TaeTiSeo stole the win from them.

You can find the new C-Real MV if you know where to look, it's not out officially yet.

Ashhong

Just keep tweeting it to her, she'll probably check it out

Anybody want a Supersonic Hypertonic tshirt in white and small? I have an extra, but it has a yellow tint on the fabric in the color. 10$ + shipping!

btw oc, i sold my tickets :) thank god for stub hub

ryan-ts

I wish I had Diablo 3 :(. I'm digging the Gang Kiz song and video, but I still don't understand the name "Gang Kiz"

Each of them were picked off the streets of Detroit and brought together to form the worlds greatest K-Pop group. The whole mini-album is out now, all the songs are on Youtube for those interested. Track 4 would be so much better without the "shh" part.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Just keep tweeting it to her, she'll probably check it out

Anybody want a Supersonic Hypertonic tshirt in white and small? I have an extra, but it has a yellow tint on the fabric in the color. 10$ + shipping!

btw oc, i sold my tickets :) thank god for stub hub
you got the shirt in white? didnt know that.

also, how much did you sell em for?

Yea, what'd you get? black? $450 for both, just made my money back.

What rapper? ....

In order to promote Shoujo Jidai’s new Japanese album, British singer C.J. Lewis worked on Korean idol group Shoujo Jidai hit track “GENIE” for an English remix version of their hit song!

The song – which was uploaded onto Universal Music Japan’s official YouTube channel – takes an edgier uptempo twist on the catchy pop song. Although the video is just a teaser, the song features lines that are entirely in English and promises an official release sometime this July.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnEiEJmSyvA

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She had so many good expressions on that, plus just looking fabulous in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom