• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

tumblr_lwz3zcMJaj1qf5scxo3_1280.jpg

Lol Taengoo's high as shit.

tumblr_lwydnrOo1j1qkkujn.gif

Dayam. Must have forgetten those bike shorts they usually wear underneath, lol.

Wow @ Yoong in red:
tumblr_lx0lq4zI3s1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwzwc91GaT1qd704zo4_250.gif
tumblr_lwzwc91GaT1qd704zo5_250.gif

Ranvier

Lol Taengoo's high as shit.

Dayam. Must have forgetten those bike shorts they usually wear underneath, lol.

Taengoo would be fun to get high with. She might kill you though.

And WOW at the sistar pic. How the hell did they get away with that? Usually they are so conservative. Isn't there going to be a netizen shit storm now?

And I know its probably an optical illusion but does anyone else here feel like all the girls in Sistar are giants? They are just look really ginormous to me for some reason. I guess they are thicker then most Idols and hence seem taller. Are they even that big?

sistar.jpg

Specifically, the one in the blue and pink.

And I know its probably an optical illusion but does anyone else here feel like all the girls in Sistar are giants? They are just look really ginormous to me for some reason. I guess they are thicker then most Idols and hence seem taller. Are they even that big?

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2011/08/sistar.jpg

Same here. But I tend to notice the two girls from Ma Boy. They don't seem very thick though, just more naturally curvaceous. It looks like they have really long legs. Every time I see them they are wearing short dresses/skirts/shorts, maybe that + really high heels might have something to do with it. Whatever the reason, I am not complaining.

Alta1r

sistar.jpg

Sistar always looks short to me. The thickness makes Bora looks shorter than she is. And Hyorin's face. Probably related to how taller people tend to look more attractive.

For some more objective-ish evidence:
20111023_invincibleyouth.jpg

Suzy's 5'5"/5'6" and looks like she towers over Bora on the other side there. Despite Bora leaning backwards a bit, she's probably wearing the same heels/insoles there as Suzy so that cancels out. Sistar is pretty small.

tumblr_lwy3xm9whC1qi52hpo7_250.jpg
tumblr_lwy3xm9whC1qi52hpo10_250.jpg
tumblr_lwy3k7dBN51r14om6o1_250.gif

Ranvier

Damn that Yuri.

And Hyomin has really jumped leaps and bounds from her IY days. Unless all that stuff on IY was just an act 8/

vanty

Suzy's 5'5"/5'6" and looks like she towers over Bora on the other side there. Despite Bora leaning backwards a bit, she's probably wearing the same heels/insoles there as Suzy so that cancels out. Sistar is pretty small.
Looks like Suzy is wearing actual heels, Amber is wearing boots, while everyone else just has sneakers. Suzy is probably the tallest of the 8 anyway, or maybe Woori.

And Sistar are all around mid-to-high 160s (cm) in height I'm pretty sure, so they'd probably be above average in SNSD. They definitely aren't 'pretty small'.

Looks like it's been ripped along the bottom, the edge looks all rough. Can't believe her manager let her wear that anyway ahah.

Ronok

Damn that Yuri.

And Hyomin has really jumped leaps and bounds from her IY days. Unless all that stuff on IY was just an act 8/

She definitely had a "character"... She said recently that she has started to feel confident enough to be herself more on screen rather then trying to be someone the viewers wanted. Or something along them lines anyway. Personally I think Hyomin's best moments always came from when she seemed to relax and just do whatever though....

vanty

Almost everything on IY (and all variety shows) is an act. Probably the only real stuff on the whole show was the crying about grandmothers or whatever at the start, Sunny crying about the cow getting that ring put in, and Narsha with that really old woman. Oh and the crying about the 3 girls leaving I guess, especially Hyomin seemed genuine then.

Peru

IY was less improv theater than Running Man and more just a bunch of pop stars goofing around with each other. Also Hyomin's love for Sunny was clearly real and still lasts.

Ranvier

fafnir said:
Good job SBS making Seunggi ask Yoong out on stage, now just make a drama for these 2 to star in.

So when that guy dies next week, would we all be held as accomplices when Alty gets arrested?

altair.jpg

snsd+yoona.jpg

Salazar

Grasshopper and his wife, Na Kyung Eun.

oYWPv.jpg

MBC announcer, Na Kyung Eun, recently made her comeback through MBC‘s new quiz program, “Quiz Show Rainbow,” after giving birth and stated her thoughts about the physical appearance of the child she has with Yoo Jae Suk.

When asked by MC Kim Yong Man, “Who does Ji Ho resemble more?”, Na Kyung Eun answered, “From the nose up, he looks like his dad. From the nose down, he looks like me.”

Kim Yong Man commented, “It’s fortunate that he didn’t inherit his father’s mouth.” Na agreed, stating, “I think that as well,” causing the cast members to burst out laughing.

Ranvier

That guy really reminds me of

americas-test-kitchen-906_t614.jpg

Chris Kimball from America's Test Kitchen. I can't figure out why.

It's like the Juno IU connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom