• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor other girl, she's probably wondering if she smells or did something wrong, lol.

She's got Gary, she's fine!

And there can't be enough Taeyeon.

tumblr_lwz3zcMJaj1qf5scxo3_500.jpg

tumblr_lwz3zcMJaj1qf5scxo2_500.jpg

Alta1r

Wow I completely missed that too.
Was too busy making sure Seunggi didn't pull some shit.
lol. I was getting ready to:
kobekaratetz6.gif

Whoever cut this picture knows how to get a man's hopes up.
fr1dQ.jpg

Alta1r

What were the best performances from this SBS thing?

That orchestra Devil's Cry was pretty sexy. And of course all the MC-ing and errthing else Yoong. Plus errthing with Sica. The rest I didn't watch, lol.

On a different level from everyone else in this thread.

tumblr_lwz5lgvkEs1qfnfaho2_r2_500.jpg

Lol, poor Sunkyu got the worst position. Standing there she can only be compared to THE Yoong.

tumblr_lwz69gwm6P1r7w9dlo4_250.gif

Ranvier

Yeah they really need to do a full version of devil's run. It might be the best soshi song.

Really wish they had more acapella or acoustic stuff but it doesn't seen like theyve done any of that kind of stuff in a while.

Alta1r

Yeah they really need to do a full version of devil's run. It might be the best soshi song.

Really wish they had more acapella or acoustic stuff but it doesn't seen like theyve done any of that kind of stuff in a while.

More orchestra versions would be sexy. Orchestras make every song sound like 10x more epic. They could even make Oh! sound like theme music to ride into battle with or something, lol.

Lol, I want to know what this is from:
tumblr_lwytn0kOju1qexl5do1_500.gif

Peru

loltastic year-end stan hijinks

"CONFIRMED - SNSD pushed Dongwoo into one of the fire props and SME paid off Woolim to make Dongwoo apologize."

Ranvier

Huge smile yet no lower row of teef.

Do they even exist......?

Anyone keeping up with IY2 know if it's gotten good yet? Saw the first two episodes and it didn't seem like it was clicking yet.

Ranvier

Those thumbs aren't wierd, mine do the same thing. You're wierd.

And yeah, seohyun has gotten much better (hotter) this past year but she's always going to be that cunning Maknae to me. I just feel like she's bidding her time and crafting an elaborate plan to kill the other girls so she can get on top. Sooyoung's "accident" was probably a dry run of something. I don't blame her though, I feel like the other girls treat her like crap. Well not crap but, on camera at least it always seem like they are saying "shut up Maknae, you don't know anything". On hello baby they always made her clean errthing and do the dishes. It could just be an on camera thing but still, dunno why she puts up with it. She's bigger then most of them too.

Ranvier

They're friendly for idols. As in, friendlier than I would expect idols to be knowing how the netizenry can get.

tumblr_lwzqdoOkHE1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Hyuna seems to be the most risque of all the Idols with a total I don't give a fuck attitude. I dunno if this is the image her company wants her to portray or something but she pulls it off. It's such a contrast though to how innocent she seemed in IY.

HyunA-At-Invincible-Youth-hyuna-kim-25379148-567-377.jpg

compared to

20110728_hyuna.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There were a couple times on IY when she flipped the switch into sexy mode. It was a trip seeing her change so quickly. I'm a fan of both sexy type and sweetie type Hyuna.

SyDyu.gif

Alta1r

Hyuna seems to be the most risque of all the Idols with a total I don't give a fuck attitude. I dunno if this is the image her company wants her to portray or something but she pulls it off. It's such a contrast though to how innocent she seemed in IY.

Hyuna's like a more complete version of Yuri. She's got all the same features i.e. good dancer, not too spectacular of a singer, damn sexy but not a "classic" beauty, dorky when off-stage, complete inability to work with the English language. Lol. Except Hyuna's also an entertaining personality. And has confidence. She's like what Yuri could have been if being in a group with Yoong, Taengoo, Sica and Hyo hadn't relegated her to middle of the pack in errthing and destroyed her confidence.

Lol, I'm
only slightly
joking.

Ranvier

Hyuna's like a more complete version of Yuri. She's got all the same features i.e. good dancer, not too spectacular of a singer, damn sexy but not a "classic" beauty, dorky when off-stage, complete inability to work with the English language. Lol. Except Hyuna's also an entertaining personality. And has confidence. She's like what Yuri could have been if being in a group with Yoong, Taengoo, Sica and Hyo hadn't relegated her to middle of the pack in errthing and destroyed her confidence.

Lol, I'm
only slightly
joking.

g5STj.gif
NGtyg.gif

VhVse.gif
P0odA.gif

l4PGP.gif
ieoxM.gif

purGE.gif
nTPeL.gif

mdCO5.gif
JbDGu.gif
bO5WJ.gif

NZLHk.gif
6Juhw.gif

2FGjR.gif

shamelessly stolen from Dice because I was way too lazy

First off, how/why did Yuri get brought into this subject. She's done nothing but look spectacular.

Second of all, how the heck are you making these "middle of the pack" "lack of confidence assumptions"? If you are going to say something that blatantly offensive about mah Yuri you are going to cite some examples about where you saw something that would denote these things. You can't just randomly throw something like that out there. Let me guess where you saw it; from variety shows and interviews. Comon Atly, its TV, I don't even think you are delusional enough to believe that all that stuff is 100% reality. Sure Yuri's kind of taken a back seat lately but I highly doubt any of the Soshi girls or Idols lack confidence. You're going to have to explain further.

Man, Alty talking shit about Yuri and defending Hyo all in one post. 2012 approaches PEOPLE!!!

tumblr_lwtgednqgS1qbs9mo

tumblr_lwtg9ohiY31qbs9moo4_500.jpg
tumblr_lwtg9ohiY31qbs9mo

tumblr_lwrne1oxy01qbnw0xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwlm2lbrs31qdphnvo1_500.gif

Oreoleo

So I've gotten through all the big SNSD shows (Hello Baby, Horror Movie Factory, Factory Girl, SNSD Go To School, MTV SNSD, Right Now It's Girls' Generation), but I'm sort of at a loss for what to watch now. I assume some of the variety shows, Running Man, Invincible Youth and whatnot but I'm not really sure. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom