• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

SrWFM.gif
Ej0AB.gif

vanty

Does Tiffany act like a 12-year-old? I always thought she was more like damp cardboard.

You guys act like there aren't a SHIT TON of terrible Hyoyeon pics. Probably takes more effort finding a good one of her than a bad one of Fany.
It's easy to find a bad shot of Tiffany, just find anything that isn't a screengrab from Hello Baby.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nah, they were throwing water at each other. Someone was probably trying to get the person who ran behind her.

Peru

So Jiyeon doesn't want to talk to her mom and locks herself in her room all day.. I'm reminded of Bully Drama Jungle Fish 2 and her many moods there

181752284CD2B4762F7C37

141752284CD2B4742D28B7
161752284CD2B4752E0C16

tumblr_ledabsJnCQ1qdsdazo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ledqvbn4JS1qdsdazo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldv4chXtzn1qdsdazo1_500.jpg

121AC0314CD2B64324E20E

vanty

Just watching RM75 again, Hyorin is so funny ahah. Even if she was saying boring things her voice would make it good.

Alta1r

We need to do a side by side comparison.

Debut:

f0022889_486b0d298075c.jpg
tiffany.jpg

Both are cute (hyo more so of course) but there is potential here. Hyo kinda has a latin vibe going and Fany is going for the typical "I'm 18 but act like a 12 year-old" shtick. Which, works for her.

Hello-Baby

516867_1281897970028_full.jpg
hellobaby9.jpg

tumblr_m6nbwjS7vb1rxerh1o1_250.gif
tumblr_m6nbwjS7vb1rxerh1o4_250.gif

Both have gotten significantly hotter. They are not only cute but actually a little sexy. This is the best Fany has ever looked in my opinion. Her jaw has elongated slightly from mushroom head days but she is just....DAMN. Hyo has taken on the blond hair now and filled out a bit. Plus, her motherly instincts were quite impressive and added to her hotness.

Present Day:
tumblr_m3587fJWxl1qkolxgo1_500.gif
cn_image_19.size.BANGS-YAY-OR-NEIGH.jpg

Neigh Fany....Neigh.

02.jpg
01.jpg

Have to end with something good.

tumblr_m3587fJWxl1qkolxgo2_500.gif

LOL. Neigh Fany, neigh. Too good.

And a very astute analysis. Present day Bom-faced, forehead-phobic Fany has consistently looked worse than Hyo.

spink

Alta1r's on the crack too.

barring some freak tour bus accident befalling soshi leaving all of them except hyoyeon with horrific facial burns and subsequent scarring, she will never look better than any of the other girls.

ryan-ts

First there were the Hyo-wars, and now the Battle of Fany.

Only difference is that the Battle of Fany happens every damn week

Hyo lover are so jealous of Tiffany that they have to resort to name calling. Sad really. Maybe one day you guys will get some sort of taste and leave that glorified back dancer.

Dice

Okay here they are together.

ib2s72vHgDsXjp.gif

Here is the redhead, she is Sohyun-ish:
iZo7hJ42PLqBT.gif

Has more hot stuff but I'll focus on the other girl since you wanted...

iwJiWn3rrHVsw.gif

She is like Hyomin 10 years later(?)

i69h9QSDffzC9.gif

iP9WyZwUpbyzI.gif

ivEQkIfpm3MI4.gif

Not bad.

Dice

luso versus Ranman bombwars... god help our internet connections.
I could contribute with offerings from the massive thustleo collection, and I still have that 800x12000 collage from the first thread. It's not that huge but it'd be a nice end to a Fany megapost.

Niks

I could contribute with offerings from the massive thustleo collection, and I still have that 800x12000 collage from the first thread. It's not that huge but it'd be a nice end to a Fany megapost.

tumblr_m6m1hj8AoA1r5a2sv.gif

edit: lolwtf thats not the gif I meant to post.
added new one.

Alta1r

Lol, Kpopgaf nuclear winter approaches...

Find a picture hyo without make up. That will end this war. I am sure it looks worse than whatever I accidentally stepped in this morning while walking to my car.

Tenck

Find a picture hyo without make up. That will end this war. I am sure it looks worse than whatever I accidentally stepped in this morning while walking to my car.

Majority of the girls look pretty bad without make up. Don't see how this helps anyone's case.

Ashhong

On http://www.plug.dj/kpopbby/ If you guys want to join in and play some music you are welcomed ^^

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg200/scaled.php?server=200&filename=eunjung32.gif&res=landing[img][/quote]

No time for that! This is war, fucking Alt

[quote="Conceptor, post: 41262511"]lolll awesome.

Hey Biscuits did you end up going to the Younha thing?

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W10b9vmZ5dA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W10b9vmZ5dA[/url][/quote]

LOL love that lady at 1:15, holy crap never seen an old woman so into a kpop performance

Goddamn she hits those high notes so beautifully. win win winwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom