• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

XIuGE.jpg
aHPdZ.jpg

0TuuK.jpg
0GE2N.jpg

That's crazy talk.

Sookie is average. I'm not sure if that gif is supposed to be showing off her average figure or the side angle of her face that makes her not look like Jar Jar Binks for once.

I really do though. I have a very good memory.

Also, Sookie is average.

Biscuits

Dang, episode 106 of Running Man is really really good. Had me on my toes til the end. You guys have to make sure to watch it when it comes out on iSubs, if you don't get Dramafever.

Much better.

That's a shitty smile?

Well no, not in that picture. She mostly misses the mark though.

Haters gonna hate.

Don't mind if I do.

She was 9th in that "girl group girl most liked", right?

Sohee <3
Stoned Sohee is the best.
She's adorable on Running Man

http://youtu.be/2-AlyJjgmEM

I was right about you.

It's crazy. Wonder if any of the attention will spread to the rest of kpop.

Ranvier

Putting a 10 like Fany next to whatever negative number Hyo is just boost Fany's level to 30.

We need to do a side by side comparison.

Debut:

f0022889_486b0d298075c.jpg
tiffany.jpg

Both are cute (hyo more so of course) but there is potential here. Hyo kinda has a latin vibe going and Fany is going for the typical "I'm 18 but act like a 12 year-old" shtick. Which, works for her.

Hello-Baby

516867_1281897970028_full.jpg
hellobaby9.jpg

tumblr_m6nbwjS7vb1rxerh1o1_250.gif
tumblr_m6nbwjS7vb1rxerh1o4_250.gif

Both have gotten significantly hotter. They are not only cute but actually a little sexy. This is the best Fany has ever looked in my opinion. Her jaw has elongated slightly from mushroom head days but she is just....DAMN. Hyo has taken on the blond hair now and filled out a bit. Plus, her motherly instincts were quite impressive and added to her hotness.

Present Day:
tumblr_m3587fJWxl1qkolxgo1_500.gif
cn_image_19.size.BANGS-YAY-OR-NEIGH.jpg

Neigh Fany....Neigh.

02.jpg
01.jpg

Have to end with something good.

tumblr_m3587fJWxl1qkolxgo2_500.gif

Tenck

Both are cute (hyo more so of course) but there is potential here. Hyo kinda has a latin vibe going and Fany is going for the typical "I'm 18 but act like a 12 year-old" shtick. Which, works for her.

LOL.

This guy is my new favorite member.

Ashhong

ivmFxbHVmzdcy.gif

You guys act like there aren't a SHIT TON of terrible Hyoyeon pics. Probably takes more effort finding a good one of her than a bad one of Fany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom