• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

I wouldn't disagree with her being voted prettiest, but as far as I'm concerned she's not really hot at all. She probably has the least remarkable body out of all the SNSD members, and for a while definitely had the worst(during Gee era when she had stomach flab oozing out of her pants half the time).

What the flying duck... I demand a PERMABAN!!!

Biscuits

New Sistar song is fun. The mv is so prettyyy. Nice gifs Dice lol

I wonder if a Big Bang concert in NA would be as much of a fangirl fest as their previous Big Shows appear to be.

DqeDV.jpg

NU'EST comeback in July
Boy group NU’EST, who made their debut in March with their single ‘FACE‘, attracted a lot of attention for their incorporation of dubstep.

In the photo teaser that was released today for their upcoming comeback, the NU’EST members can be seen under a spotlight, each holding a mask in their hand.

Pledis Entertainment told allkpop, “NU’EST’s debut album FACE had a message about teen violence in schools. The message of this album involves freedom of expression and molting of the old. The members will show off their upgraded, transformed sides.”

Fans commented, “The visuals are daebak!”, “Each member has his own unique style!”, and “I wonder what message this album will convey“, showing an explosive response to NU’EST’s upcoming comeback.

NU’EST is planning on making their comeback in mid-July with more powerful vocals, catchy beats, and powerful performances.
120628_%EB%89%B4%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8_%ED%8F%AC%ED%86%A0%ED%8B%B0%EC%A0%80-600x380.jpg

RubyFaith

Most boy groups flop because, idk, maybe because they're males but Ren is totally saving their idol lives. I do believe she is the most popular in the group?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Most boy groups flop because, idk, maybe because they're males but Ren is totally saving their idol lives. I do believe she is the most popular in the group?

idk about the members popularity but.. 'face' is a great song!

Selane

idk about the members popularity but.. 'face' is a great song!

Well, I was definitely more impressed by it than the pieces of Yoo Youngjin shit that Exo brought to the table, that's for sure. I'm cautiously optimistic; Face was pretty good aside from the horrendous English part at the end and Pledis has been on a roll lately what with Hello Venus's debut and After School's comeback.

Alta1r

Motherfuckin Franklin..

Well, I was definitely more impressed by it than the pieces of Yoo Youngjin shit that Exo brought to the table, that's for sure. I'm cautiously optimistic; Face was pretty good aside from the horrendous English part at the end and Pledis has been on a roll lately what with Hello Venus's debut and After School's comeback.

This is a story about a dwarf and a giant..

Peru

Half year results from Gaon

Downloads

1. Lovey-Dovey / T-ara / 3,633,435
2. Blue / Big Bang / 3,159,304
3. 시간을 갈슬러 / Lyn / 2,947,662
4. Heaven / Ailee / 2,936,131
5. Fantastic Baby / Big Bang / 2,894,093
6. 애상 / 10cm / 2,698,251
7. Touch / miss A / 2,598,296
8. Cheery Blossom Ending / Busker Busker / 2,489,307
9. 거기서 거기 / Dynamic Duo / 2,398,003
10. Even If I Can’t Sing / Se7en / 2,357,882
11. Severely / F.T Island / 2,239,993
12. 생각 날거야 / Davichi / 2,220,082
13. I Wonder If You’re Like Me / 2,195,907
14. Alone / Sistar / 2,171,635
15. Grasshopper Song / Sunny Hill / 2,170,046
16. Bad Boy / Big Bang / 2,140,625
17. I Need You / K.will / 2,137,112
18. Trouble Maker / Hyunah & Hyunseung / 2,024,732
19. Falling / John Park / 1,985,518
20. I Knew It / Beast / 1,881,480

Biscuits

Hey, EXO had a pretty good debut mini. Can't argue with Pledis' efforts though.

That would be amazing.
I dunno man... don't think I could take 3 hours of screaming.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Half year results from Gaon

I really don't get Blue's popularity. It's a nice song, but Bad Boy is so much better, and Fantastic Baby is easily the best kpop live song of the year.

Also surprised 생각 날거야 is selling that well. Definitely one of the more forgettable Davichi songs.

13. I Wonder If You’re Like Me / 2,195,907

This is supposed to be "2AM / I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me / 2,195,907" isn't it?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Give it a few weeks.. we'll get a

CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP CRAYON POP

post from peru

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Man... 20's choice red/blue carpet starts in 30 and we don't know who's performing.. Only groups I know that are performing so far are Sistar and Suju :/

luso

KKS did it again:

T-ara will personally return roughly $25,000 to their fan club, QUEEN’S, who paid to participate in their inauguration ceremony.

On July 14th, T-ara will have an inauguration ceremony with their fan club QUEEN’S at Kyunghee University’s Peace Hall. Initially, people were charge approximately $8.70 to attend the inauguration ceremony but on June 28th, T-ara’s agency Core Contents Entertainment decided to refund everyone their money.

A representative said, “This is the first meeting that fans will have with T-ara in three years and we did not want to burden the fans, so all seven members of T-ara decided to use their own money to refund their fans.”

T-ara members stated, “We hope that on this day, our fans will have a lot of fun and see, hear, and find out everything they want to know about us.”

On the official T-ara fan cafe, it says that those who want to attend the inauguration ceremony will be served on a first come first serve basis and you can also find information on how to receive your refund.

20120627_taetiseo.jpg

20120627_seohyun.jpg

20120627_taetiseo2.jpg

taetiseo_mnet_20s_choice_2012_04.jpg

RubyFaith

My cries. This teaser is actually amazing. I wish the MV wasn't 20 minutes but I'll sit through it when it comes out. I'm kinda excited. Is this the end of my T-ara bashing days for good?

Alta1r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom