• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

wow @ taeyeon..
!!

nTxge.jpg

2qjDf.jpg
also hb to seobb!

Ranvier

Damn, taengoo working that hair, didn't know you could continue to level after reaching max level. Cunning Maknae still making progress.

Fany is just trying too hard, she's de-leveling for me for some reason. I think she lost weight or just aged or something all of a sudden.

and yet, my dirty mind can't help but wonder, does the carpet match the......

TaeNy classy as fuck, while Seohyun has been borrowing clothes from Hyoyeon.

Awesome. Why couldn't they have worn something like that for the MBC performance. :|

Yes.

I thought of the fanservice in terms of letting fans a small glimpse of their "real life" which I voted T-ara, IU, and Min solely for twitter usage, thinking back I should have nominated BoA as well.

This is what I was thinking as well, so I voted for A Pink and Hello Venus because they are the only ones I know are doing those shows of theirs, despite not watching them. Not a category I care alot about.

Hmm. Oh well, I can just mute the video and play Alone in the background. Awesome mv.
I wish more kpop music videos were filmed outside. The large box with flashing lights thing is getting a bit tired.

Never even thought about that before, but I definitely agree. And yeah, SM should definitely up their game in that regard. Something like Echo, just better. Echo always felt a little forced too me.

I wouldn't disagree with her being voted prettiest, but as far as I'm concerned she's not really hot at all. She probably has the least remarkable body out of all the SNSD members, and for a while definitely had the worst(during Gee era when she had stomach flab oozing out of her pants half the time).

But that just goes to show you why it's a matter of opinion!

8OOTQ.jpg

You better be talking about Taeyeon, and not Yuri.

Conc.. you can't be linking stuff JUST in IRC.. people need to see Jooyeon.

Cry your eyes out bangsGAF. Silly peons.

Revelation Award:
EDIT: Last award, Hottest Idol: "Someone on fire! Appeal, presence, sexyness, cuteness, swag, etc."
Yejin from Brave Girls a surprise, unless some vote was to Girl's Day Yejin...

Sorry to be usch a tool, but can you please remind me what I voted for in these two categories? =/

As for that last line, is there a Yejin in Girl's Day?
Yura
Hyerin
Sojin (?)
Minah
Jihae

Ranvier

I wouldn't disagree with her being voted prettiest, but as far as I'm concerned she's not really hot at all. She probably has the least remarkable body out of all the SNSD members, and for a while definitely had the worst(during Gee era when she had stomach flab oozing out of her pants half the time).

You know, Hitler once had the opinion people of Jewish descent weren't human. I consider what you just said to be almost as wrong as what he once believed.

If I weren't on my phone in bed, I'd bomb the shit out of the thread as evidence about how wrong this is. Dammit, now I cant fall asleep due to the exasperation building inside of me.

Look what you've done 8(

luso

Sorry to be usch a tool, but can you please remind me what I voted for in these two categories? =/

As for that last line, is there a Yejin in Girl's Day?
Yura
Hyerin
Sojin (?)
Minah
Jihae

No Yejin in GS... confused about So Jin

Revelation award: Taeyeon
Hottest Idol: Yuri, Soyu, Gayoon

You know, Hitler once had the opinion people of Jewish descent weren't human. I consider what you just said to be almost as wrong as what he once believed.

If I weren't on my phone in bed, I'd bomb the shit out of the thread as evidence about how wrong this is. Dammit, now I cant fall asleep due to the exasperation building inside of me.

Look what you've done 8(

Now this hit me, saying TY was fat during Gee is really an anti talk, I think you are misinformed... Ranvier, send the TY bomb.
By the way, Selane:
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

B-Dex

what kind of flop broadcast..... seriously I am bored to death. Except Wooyoung was amazing except for the wet floor lol.

DXPett1

Taeyeon is truly the Goku of KPop. You get sloppy and think she has reached her max power level, thinking you have her completely worked out and then BAM! Power level increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom