• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

SsPze.gif

Ranvier

Time for a SNSD caption bomb. Shamelessly stolen from some forum. Most are stupid or strangely sexual to the point that even we at gaf would find them weird.

But some ones I thought were funny.

tumblr_m4eptfLNtY1qig963o1_500.gif
tumblr_m4eptfLNtY1qig963o2_500.gif
jphip07360.gif

tumblr_lkzq8p7x2Y1qj427wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m4hgqwkYIG1roe67qo3_400.gif
tumblr_m4hgqwkYIG1roe67qo4_400.gif

tumblr_m41ckjlk2s1qlzil8o10_500.gif
tumblr_m1s4s36cRC1rs5r0vo1_500.gif

tumblr_m05wvafXOR1r4vkkco1_500.gif
tumblr_lulhp1300Z1r2cfd5o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m38nz7XOak1r2lioio1_500.gif
tumblr_lnpjy77xQx1qb9sxko1_500.gif

said:

5jUvP.gif

Peru

Good answer:

Ever since the Japanese paparazzi captured a photo of Ayumi and Gackt dining at a famous French restaurant last week, public interest went up as rumors of the two star dating flew back and forth internet forums.

When Gackt was asked to waive or confirm the rumors he jokingly replied, “Since Ayumi and I haven’t exactly said anything to each other about actually dating…I guess I will ask her to define the relationship later in bed” causing more than one reporter to turn a brighter shade of pink from his honest yet playful retort.

Ayumi of course being Iconiq, formerly of SM and Sugar, now Avex and more famous in Japan.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Bomi is much prettier when she isn't derpng and has a good hairstyle. See: A Pink News S2 Ep7 as Reporter Bomi.

RubyFaith

I thought so. I couldn't recognize her in the first few frames and then I thought I saw hints of a cyclops toward the middle of the gif.

20120629_tara_daybyday.jpg

T-ara‘s comeback is just around the corner and ahead of its release, the album jacket photo and tracklist have been revealed!

The title track, also titled “Day by Day“, is the work of composer Cho Young Soo and Ahn Young Min, and is expected to be another hit for the girls. The song starts off with what’s described to be Hwayoung‘s “boyish” charm rap, which was helped written by Hwayoung herself.

Another special track to look out for is “Don’t Leave“, which is a ballad that at one point features the emotional exchange between Eunjung‘s vocals and new member Ahreum‘s rap.

As reported earlier, the album is scheduled for release on and offline on July 3rd and the music video for the title track is sure to be one that fans can anticipate.

Check out the tracklist below!

1. Day by Day
2. Holiday
3. Don’t Leave
4. Hue
5. Love Play

luso

T-ara's "Day by Day" jacket:

Expectations:
Efg4i.jpg

Reality:
g8iV5.jpg

Similarities? Only the walls and floor, KKS don't want to spend money on "Mise en scène"...

RubyFaith

Soshi's jacket cover being compared to T-ara's makes theirs look cheap. Then again CCM is a cheap company even though they have money.
D:

tumblr_m6d5wd9l6g1qa7tfso1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Music Bank half-year special starts in 1 hour. The lineup:

Baek Ji Young, B1A4, SHINee, Girls Generation (TTS), Sistar, CNBLUE, IU, After School, A-Pink, f(x), Wonder Girls, Infinite, Jo Kwon (2AM), G.NA, K.will, 2AM, Trouble Maker, T-ARA, TEENTOP

here's some nana:

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Music Bank* half-year special starting in less than 30 minutes.

Lineup:

After School – Opening Special
TEENTOP – Shake me up + Going Crazy
CNBLUE – Dream Boy + Hey You
G.NA – 2HOT
B1A4 – Sleep Well Good Night
B1A4 – Summer Story
B1A4 & A-PINK – Twist King
A-PINK – Ocean + HUSH
K.Will – I need You
2AM – I wonder if you hurt like me
After School – Flashback
Trouble Maker – Trouble Maker
Baek Jiyoung & K.Will – Voice
INFINITE – Last Summer
Baek Jiyoung – Good Boy
Jo Kwon (1AM) – Intro + I’m da One
SISTAR – Alone + How Dare You + So Cool
Sistar – Loving U
f(x) – Electric Shock
T-ARA – Lovey Dovey
TEENTOP & INFINITE – The Chaser + To You
IU – You and I
Wonder Girls – Like This
SHINee – Sherlock
TaeTiSeo – Twinkle

Only highlight for me in Mnet 20s Choice Awards was Hye Jin. So gorgeous.

rWTEh.jpg
MKhUu.jpg

Found out that she starred in a new drama I can check out, called Syndrome. Not loving the hair, but I've seen her with worse hair before (Be Strong, Geum Soon), so I'll live.

Wasn't somebody in this thread just saying how Taeyeon should win as prettiest idol, but she would lose if it was sexiest idol? Guess she heard that and brought out the sexy.

Please, that hair is a major step back from Twinkle promotions. She fell right out of my top tier again.

luso

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

BEST ALBUM/MINI-ALBUM
Alive - Big Bang
Twinkle - Girls' Generation-TTS
Volume Up - 4Minute

BEST SONG
Volume Up - 4 Minute (Volume Up)
Library - Girls' Generation-TTS (Twinkle)
Fantastic Baby - Big Bang (Alive)

BEST MV
T-ara - "Lovey-Dovey"
Big Bang - “Fantastic Baby”
Girls' Generation-TTS - "Twinkle"

BEST DEBUT
Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo
SPICA
Hello Venus

BEST SOLO
IU
Miryo
Ailee

BEST MALE GROUP
Big Bang
EXO
Infinite

BEST FEMALE GROUP
Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo
T-ara
Nine Muses

REVELATION AWARD
Hello Venus
Nine Muses
SPICA

BEST FAN SERVICE
T-ara
SNSD
Rainbow

Taeyeon
Hyomin
Jaekyung

HOTTEST IDOL
Taeyeon
Hyomin
Suzy
Jessica

Special Goddess Award
Taeyeon

RubyFaith

I was thinking Infinite's Chaser but yes, The Murderer/The Chaser is a great movie. The feels which it brings forth are astounding.

So everyone else is ok except for DS? I thought Banas were just overall crazy since they threatened to kill someone's parents but maybe because she was the leader of Dal Shabet, eye dee kay.

I dont know if they hate anyone else, but the Dal Shabet controversy stood out in my mind:

* Dal Shabet and B1A4 had a collaboration stage that had a lot of skinship that fans weren’t comfortable with.

* B1A4 fans ‘Banas' start making up rumours such as Dal Shabet's Serri ignoring a B1A4 member and a Dal Shabet fan physically assaulting a Bana.

* At the Idol Star Athletics Championships‘ Bana's claimed that Darlings had assaulted Banas and even allegedly raped and kidnapped them with several already missing.

* Dal Shabet member Serri calls them out on their bullshit, but is forced to apologise for being disrespectble to Banas.

Banas have also hacked Dal Shabet's website several times.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/poli...f-rape-and-assault-between-darlings-and-banas

luso

Wars between midget fan-bases, lol

* At the Idol Star Athletics Championships‘ Bana's claimed that Darlings had assaulted Banas and even allegedly raped and kidnapped them with several already missing

This sounds familiar... *2008

RubyFaith

I dont know if they hate anyone else, but the Dal Shabet controversy stood out in my mind:

* Dal Shabet and B1A4 had a collaboration stage that had a lot of skinship that fans weren’t comfortable with.

* B1A4 fans ‘Banas' start making up rumours such as Dal Shabet's Serri ignoring a B1A4 member and a Dal Shabet fan physically assaulting a Bana.

* At the Idol Star Athletics Championships‘ Bana's claimed that Darlings had assaulted Banas and even allegedly raped and kidnapped them with several already missing.

* Dal Shabet member Serri calls them out on their bullshit, but is forced to apologise for being disrespectble to Banas.

Banas have also hacked Dal Shabet's website several times.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/poli...f-rape-and-assault-between-darlings-and-banas

I really hope they don't pull this fuckery with Apink.

Peru

Oh boy.. Hyomin tweets the 7-Tara members and says "in my heart the seven of us* are #1". Attack on addition of more members?

*Not literally what she says, she uses the expression "kkiri" "between ourselves", an exclusive "we" form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom