• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

tumblr_m640vvJJVA1qaz6iso1_500.jpg

Peru

"I Love You" is such a lovely song. Not the kind of song that ends up burning on your mind for days, like I Am The Best, just a catchy, sweet, great little song. Video is one of the more nothing-y 2NE1 have put out, but song doesn't need it.

Liking this though

tumblr_m6s2ggPjmW1qa2j82o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m6s2ggPjmW1qa2j82o6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m6s2ggPjmW1qa2j82o7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m6s2ggPjmW1qa2j82o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m6s2ygH1Qp1qfkrkno1_r5_250.gif
tumblr_m6s2ygH1Qp1qfkrkno8_r3_250.gif

Google translate has a heart attack attempting this, so anyone who can read Korean, is this an old picture or new?

I'm hoping it's new but I doubt she'd be allowed to change her hair back already.

Seems like it, "these came out to the shoot to cheer me on today" basically.

ledgerewskie

Neo Member

JKTrix

Nice to see people holdin' down the Seohyun fort while I was out. And OMG I caught up.

Will probably never listen to that 2NE1 song again. Sagging Snail was great.

luso

Edit: luso is kind of a bastard

Thank you.

You should put up a points based result as well after.

Was thinking the same

With the help of some other K-Pop GAFfers (much love), I put together a list of some quality songs released this year that didn't come with music videos.

The List (with Youtube links)

Youtube Playlist

Great list, I didn't listened many of them...

WTF Nana looks so weird in that gif

Sometime she looks a dude with lots of make-up. Must be the square jaw.

Soshi poll more voters than the semester awards. The power of 9.
To whoever votes the ranks can be based on anything, looks, body, singing, wife capabilities, intelligence, whatever. Of course visuals is a big part but myself tried to do a mix and not only visuals...
And this is all about 2012, don't think on 2009 Genie era or let's say on 2007 ITNW...

Tomorrow I'll put the results, or earlier if voting stalls.

Soshi Rankings

HERE

vanty

New girl in T-ara kinda looks like an older sister to Green in MomoClo ahah. Of course idiots are already massively biased against her, saying she sounds terrible when she sounded fine and was one of only a few actually singing live without a lot of backing track assistance.

Peru

Lee Si Young stays cool

Actress Lee Si-yeong has won a preliminary boxing match for the 93rd National Sports Festival.

Lee knocked down her opponent in the women's 48-kilogram (105-pound) segment at the Seoul City Amateur Boxing Competition, which was held at Korea National Sport University in Songpa District, eastern Seoul yesterday.

Lee claimed a win of 20-0, proving that she is more than just a pretty face.

As one of the four women who moved to the next round, Lee will face another match today.

If she wins the match, the 30-year-old actress will take the title as the Seoul representative and enter the ring at the National Sports Festival, which will take place in Daegu from Oct. 11 to 17.

I************
Soshi Rankings

Didn't struggle alot. Hardest part was 2/3. But Yoona has been consistenly slightly superior to Tiffany, for a while. TIffany is inching closer without bangs and red hair though. Taeyeon fell out of my top tier with her current hair.

Yuri
Yoona
Tiffany
Taeyeon
Jessica
Seohyun
Sooyoung
Sunny
Hyoyeon

EDIT: Poll is not point based, who get's the most 1st place wins, the same for 2nd place and so on.

Like Alta1r I'd like to see a point based result too, if possible.

s41d5.jpg

Excellent post, fuck the haters. Not much else needs to be said, so I'll settle for a single one.

fsEUi.gif

*~2012-Sweet K-Pop Songs Without MVs~*

kpopalbums-1-2.jpg

With the help of some other K-Pop GAFfers (much love), I put together a list of some quality songs released this year that didn't come with music videos. I know not everyone checks out full albums, so I thought this way people could hear some good songs they may have missed out on.

If there are tracks not on the list that you would like to see added just say something and I'll put them in there too.

The List (with Youtube links)

Youtube Playlist

Nice effort, saved for later.

Song is growing on me. The chorus is still pretty fucking lackluster though.

Dara sporting the tragic half-head shaved look.

Terrible. She's still the prettiest in the mv though.

Fuckin' Younha.. slaying with RUN live band version http://youtu.be/6MKMdUeKomo

doing Coldplay http://youtu.be/mhAO8gbN7OQ

Excellent performance for Run, but that Viva La Vida cover is pretty divine. Steals it. If she was better at English, it would be perfect.

New girl in T-ara kinda looks like an older sister to Green in MomoClo ahah. Of course idiots are already massively biased against her, saying she sounds terrible when she sounded fine and was one of only a few actually singing live without a lot of backing track assistance.

I like her. Great vocals. Still, can't approve of her addition in the group at this point. Though I gotta admit I am glad she didn't end up in Gangkiz, which I guess was the alternative.

Peru

Viva la Vida version basically lifted from http://youtu.be/AcGbuveDwTg

IU commented, “I thought [Jiyeon's] room would be filled with pink princess clothes and accessories, but it’s actually pretty plain. It was hard to be friendly with Jiyeon at first because she has the impression of a cold, city woman.”

When IU saw Jiyeon preparing a snack, she remarked, “Please don’t cook. Jiyeon is good at dancing, acting, and a lot of other things, but she’s not a very good cook. I think she’s worse than I am.”

She then added, “When I was first invited to her house, she said she would make me samgyetang, but I talked her out of it.”

Cube's casting call for Beast's music video in New York:

Currently seeking Non-Union, Caucasian Actress/Models between age 21-28 for a "Party Scene" Need to be able to provide two wardrobe options and come hair & makeup ready.

Netizens were going nuts over that, then a photo from the set appeared:

tuh0o.jpg

Cuddler

I have a question for you guys, how important are all this show that we see? Are they on music only channels or on more general channels? What are the most important channels in korea? SBS, KBS, MBC?

So many pages to catch up on. Man, I leave for a few days and we got male idols galore, the return of lime a.k.a. crime, and we got an ELF with the fatty as his avatar?? What is kpop-gaf coming to?

Hey, but I'm not an ELF, I'm a Super fan of Shindong.

Quadratic

Wearing my Eunjung t-shirt for my Marvel pools at EVO. I don't have any notables in my group so I might have a chance to take a game off someone. I went 1-2 in KOF XIII yesterday. I also saw a few custom fightsticks with K-pop art on them. I caught a glimpse of a Jessica Jung one and I saw Eraldo's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom