• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

errm..
bit creepy to be honest.

Still dont get WHY she was added to t-ara. Makes no sense at all, to me at least.

Tenck

errm..
bit creepy to be honest.

Still dont get WHY she was added to t-ara. Makes no sense at all, to me at least.

Because the guy who found her couldn't get her out of his head. We had a discussion about how creepy that was on OC's stream.

B-Dex

anyone care to explain?

Bruru.gif
IO3Im.gif

I wonder who made these.

431a54d8.jpg

Went 1-2 in Marvel 3. My one win came because my opponent didn't show up. EraldoCoil was kind enough to lend my scrubby self his fightstick to use. I didn't bring my controller down because I wanted to buy a limited edition Evo stick on site, however they got stuck in customs.

Great tournament, great experience.

Hope you two had a great time. Maybe a better showing next year. This Evo has been nuts.

catmincer

There's nothing wrong with her, but in all fairness it's long since reached the point where adding new members to the group isn't actually serving any sort of purpose. So in that regard, she is sort of useless...no different than Hwayoung, really. Unless someone can tell me what was wrong with six-member T-ara that adding more members somehow fixed.

Hwayoung can rap so she's useful (I really like her in Day by Day)

The other new one (not the kid) is unoffensive, I don't see the point of the brat though, it's just creepy :(

TheChits

431a54d8.jpg

Went 1-2 in Marvel 3. My one win came because my opponent didn't show up. EraldoCoil was kind enough to lend my scrubby self his fightstick to use. I didn't bring my controller down because I wanted to buy a limited edition Evo stick on site, however they got stuck in customs.

Great tournament, great experience.
Man I wish I could have went. Even just streaming it has been hype, so I imagine being there is insane. Hope you guys are having a blast out there.

anyone care to explain?

Bruru.gif
IO3Im.gif

Wut

Peru

Jung Hyung Don and Defconn’s song was up for the number 1 spot on this day and like a diligent rookie, they began to deeply bow to their senior artists after their rehearsal stage. However, they forgot to bow to the Wonder Girls’ and just stared at them.

Then Sohee said, “Aren’t you going to bow to us in a 90 degree angle?” She momentarily exuded great “senior force” making Jung Hyung Don and Defconn uneasy for a moment.

070712_MnetCountdown_Sohee_JungHyungDon_Defconn.jpg

Jung Hyung Don and Defconn’s song was up for the number 1 spot on this day and like a diligent rookie, they began to deeply bow to their senior artists after their rehearsal stage. However, they forgot to bow to the Wonder Girls’ and just stared at them.

Then Sohee said, “Aren’t you going to bow to us in a 90 degree angle?” She momentarily exuded great “senior force” making Jung Hyung Don and Defconn uneasy for a moment.

Ooooooh *.*

*exudes senior force @ OCunnie* *.*

luso

She must be phobic about putting stuff in her pockets or bag.
You would do the same if you get paid to show off stuff.

---------------

Soshi Rankings

Poll closed.

I'll post the results soon. 81 valid voters.

This poll is just to check out GAF preferences about Soshi, is always harsh to ranking them, almost regretful for doing it :(

Majority voted all the 9 places but about 10% didn't fill everything, and from these some vote only first 3 places, and some only two, four, five different names.
This mostly impacted mid-table places, all very equal.
Some lurkers voted and one fraud attempt detected, with the same voting positions under 2 different names (one non-GAF) within a few minutes, a chance of 0,0002756%.

---------------

Answers to Comments question:
Luso, you are the man!
GREAT IDEA
tumblr_m4bm8jmvr51ru7tk3o1_500.gif

Mix of favorite overall and hotness

not sure if this was supposed to be based purely on looks.. but i opted not to go that way. sooyoung is the hottest but sunny will always be my favorite when voice and her work on variety shows is considered.
You two did well, Little Grasshoppers.

5-9 is the same tier for me, I can't put anyone 9th regardless ^^
SONES WILL UNDERSTAND OKAY~
I understand you as a Sone myself.

DAT YURI THICKNESS
Thight-ish thickly
(not sure what this means)

WAS GONNA PUT JESSICA FOR ALL OF EM, BUT MEH
You wouldn't dare! But you chose the right pill.

Sunny is real life Naruto.
Sunny > Naruto
Never saw Naruto

C-U-T-E.

Seohyun <3<3<3<3<3
Yes, she leveled up.

These rankings are kind of pointless, but still Sunny always number one and maknae last, that's just the way it is.
Seohyun is underappreciated.

They're all equal really, except perhaps for Goddess-born who lives on a higher plane of existence.
Indeed.
DuDh8.gif

I predict a boring, obvious winner, and the worst two will be 2nd and 3rd because people are crazy.
*insert winner here* is never boring!
A worst on what? There isn't a "worst" in soshi.

First place should really only have one option: Taeyeon
Maybe but I wanted to be fair. But I had to knockout dr. Hyde before creating the poll.

Top 4 was hard!
1-2 ; 8-9 are decided but damn the middle part is hard.
First World problems.

Suzy is better than all of the them. SUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See below.

See above.

I have them.
Comments or Soshi? Are you SM?

Hyogre doesn't belong.
Phono, I know his name.

tatsuki

iJIt5493C1ky1.gif

Long enough acceptance period.

Now to go and see if I can get my name changed because of a horrible typo while signing up >.<

Alta1r

Huge day out today. It was Cosmopolitan's Bikini Festival at the Sheraton Hotel here in Seoul.

10CM, Ulala Session, Verbal Jint, Phantom, Mighty Mouth, UV among others performed.

Lots of free alcohol, and all the stages by the poolside. Plus like hundreds upon hundreds of Korean girls walking around in bikinis all day. The women to men ratio was actually kind of ridiculous.

And you didn't tell me?? Motherfuckin Franklin..

Weeeeheeeww! Finally my account got activated!

Welcome! Vote in the Soshi poll please, ;)

edit: nm, I see it's closed.

Lol, that's hilarious. Nice Yoong BTS video linked earlier too.

tumblr_m6rjpdBEiW1ruwgl1o1_250.gif
tumblr_m6rjpdBEiW1ruwgl1o2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom