• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Hello fellow kpop-gaffers,

tumblr_m6qj57KjGn1qg2lezo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6uu0q5HWZ1rvzl4fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6utz5MnJF1rvzl4fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6utwppAD71rvzl4fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6uststSa41qjqaplo1_500.gif
tumblr_m6uicqL2CE1rzbfywo1_500.gif
tumblr_m6urhzZ1ci1qgruk8o1_500.gif
tumblr_m6uqu0eTZ41qiqs31o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6uncfqJTj1qd67a3o1_500.png
tumblr_m6ukzlKBhI1qgk60so1_500.png
tumblr_m6u6xfSNYd1ry5ofco1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6u6f3qjRV1ru2256o2_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_m6u6exXEgj1rvvpz6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6u6f3qjRV1ru2256o1_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_m6riioWMai1qefpsho1_500.gif
tumblr_m6owqbU4TU1qd67a3o1_500.png
tumblr_m6n63eDDFF1qd67a3o1_500.png
tumblr_m6e4jmfowx1qd67a3o1_500.png
tumblr_m6a7mmKPsF1qd67a3o1_500.png
tumblr_m68r2hpLaq1qd67a3o1_500.png
tumblr_m6ulwziYCs1r0cl0lo1_250.gif
tumblr_m6vb42DPIb1qzod0qo1_r1_500.png
tumblr_m6vmlhGDAD1qgzhm9o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6sxn1EmNm1qglvvmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6riioWMai1qefpsho1_500.gif
tumblr_m6r4qwVhMH1qkomlpo1_500.gif
tumblr_m6o6lneqd31rnv0ceo1_500.gif
tumblr_m6kmorml1Z1qf7cbqo2_250.jpg
tumblr_m6hvpk2bYL1qefpsho1_500.gif
tumblr_m6cwuh5fmn1qgzhm9o5_250.jpg
tumblr_m5zoxvEb4p1ru95reo1_500.gif
tumblr_m63rf7k2tV1qefpsho1_500.gif

Suzy! But seriously, they're letting just anybody in these days it seems. If the mods only knew the kind of stuff you've said on IRC..

Lol, just kidding. Welcome!

Alta1r

Apparently Hyomin and Yoona have the same birthday. Must be a good day for birthing goddesses.

tumblr_m6vxbdbkqQ1qmsj2fo1_400.jpg
tumblr_m6vxbdbkqQ1qmsj2fo3_500.jpg

And her:

tumblr_m6vxbdbkqQ1qmsj2fo2_500.jpg

I'm not entirely sure who that is, she showed up in that tumblr post also. Looks Korean though.

giri

Cya later kpop-gaf.

i get up very early tomorrow. probably won't post.

in 20 hours i'l be in seoul. Hopefully Alt won't try and murder me.

after that, it's europe!

Alta1r

incase anyones curious how you get into music shows in korea:

http://www.seoulrhythm.com/2012/04/16/how-to-get-to-korean-music-shows/
http://www.seoulrhythm.com/2012/06/14/how-to-attend-korean-music-shows/
(pretty cool blog from kpop fangirl in korea)

just thought it was interesting.

Awesome, NeoGaf sign on one of the shows becomes a more likely possibility.

tumblr_m6uoftp9ME1qgx23ro1_500.gif

On an unrelated note, Day By Day is catchy as hell. i still haven't heard the non-15 minute MV version though, waiting for it to show up on iTunes. Regardless, Shinsadong Tiger, if it was him again, is a G.

Cya later kpop-gaf.

after that, it's europe!

tumblr_lubys6WWoj1qbalato1_400.gif

I heard Aussie kidneys fetch a fair price around these parts..

roaSone

And her:

I'm not entirely sure who that is, she showed up in that tumblr post also. Looks Korean though.

It's Ailee. She's a real good solo singer, you should check out her performances on Immortal Song 2. ;)
-
Weehee! These outfits are way better with black gloves, and nice performance of course :3

2San

It's Ailee. She's a real good solo singer, you should check out her performances on Immortal Song 2. ;)
Yep she's legit. I remember her having youtube channel from before she debuted. Born in USA as well. I'm liking a lot of the Korean American artists out there.

ryan-ts

Grossness.jpgs
Thats just wrong. Not sure who is worse; Timurid for posting that abomination or Alta1r for quoting it.

Less than three hours for the new Wonder Girls single! I'm so excite.
Love ya like money!

Cya later kpop-gaf.

after that, it's europe!
Have a good time! I'm sure you will enjoy getting away from the giant spiders and wild kangaroos for a little while.

Dice on suicide watch?

KARA’s Seungyeon hospitalized with acute anemia

On the 7th, KARA‘s Seungyeon was hospitalized for headaches and dizziness, all symptoms of acute anemia. KARA was planning to visit Singapore on the 8th to promote their perfume ‘K5J‘. Unfortunately, due to Seungyeon’s hospitalization, only four members will be attending the event in Singapore.

Seungyeon has been suffering from headaches during her recent promotions and as the headaches got worse before leaving for Singapore, she told her agency and has been receiving regular treatment. However, her symptoms got worse and Seungyeon had to cancel her schedules and be hospitalized so she could get complete rest.

Through her agency, Seungyeon stated, “I feel sorry that I can’t keep my promise with fans abroad. I tried to pull off my schedule by going to the hospital and getting treatment[IV], but I’m sad that it didn’t work out. I’ll do my best to rest and get treatment so I can regain my health quickly.”

KARA will return from their signature perfume promotions in Singapore on the 11th and the members will focus on individual activities for a while.

tumblr_m61c937ita1ryd6vfo3_250.gif

Soshi Rankings

Based on points (1 for 1st place, ..., 9 for 9th place, less points is better)

1. Taeyeon 188
2. Jessica 324
3. Sunny 362
3. Yuri 362

5. Yoona 364
6. Tiffany 369
7. Sooyoung 392
8. Seohyun 415
9. Hyoyeon 532

Vote distribution:
i35aMbL0xpONj.png

Fuck me sideways am I regretting putting Sunny on 8th instead of Hyoyeon right now. Hyo has been improving alot lately, while Sunny has been looking stupid for fucking months now. What the hell was I thinking? And just one more point would have sealed the deal. Still pretty pleased with the results overall. I can live with the TY and Sica love. Yuri for life though.

Yejin from Brave Girls

Is it just me, or have you guys had to answer that exact same question a hundred times already?

tumblr_m6utz5MnJF1rvzl4fo1_500.jpg

Look at that fucking monster in the background.

Love those outfits. Best performance of Paparazzi I've seen so far.

Dice on suicide watch?

As we all should be. Top 3 smile in SK, probably all of Asia.

luso

Everyone, just accept the rankings for the next few months:

Soshi Rankings

1. Taeyeon 188
2. Jessica 324
3. Sunny 362
3. Yuri 362

5. Yoona 364
6. Tiffany 369
7. Sooyoung 392
8. Seohyun 415
9. Hyoyeon 532

My previous ranking when I started posting here:

Taeyeon
Tiffany
Yuri
Jessica
Seohyun
Sunny
Sooyoung
Yoona
Hyoyeon

What I voted thinking about now, July 2012:

Taeyeon
Tiffany
Seohyun
Jessica
Sooyoung
Yoona
Sunny
Yuri
Hyoyeon

TTS lover.
And come at me, Yuri lovers!
Sooyoung/Yoona are equal, but Yoong is climbing and SY descending in comparison.

ramyeon

So Wonder Girls' new video is out. Not really doing that much for me, I prefer Like This. But the reaction on Korean music portals is really good.

Another Aussie's gonna be in Korea? Niiiice, how long you with us here for?

Fafnir

Music Core Taengifs.

Fany, her body is ready!
6OXuC.gif

aBS1r.gif

Acting out her Vegeta fantasies
gRjo2.gif

AnnsT.gif
Jz3qc.gif
HF57B.gif

EWR33.gif
zvKZC.gif
HqgH2.gif

mcQPz.gif
kvtaN.gif

lFUQH.gif
gsBTZ.gif

8BJH1.gif

Guys...Fany is sexy, free, and single!
849gk.gif

ryan-ts

Anyone else get the "Card Fight Vanguard!" advertisement?

-Lyrics are kind of creepy given the video, like the WG robots are coming to get us.
-At first I was like "JYP, you too funny!" then I was like "Get your stupid cans out of this video"
-Was it just me or were the members not in sync with some of the choreo?
-Song is pretty good but yeah autotune sucks

ryan-ts

Brown Eyed Girls releases teaser photo for upcoming digital single

Powerful vocal group Brown Eyed Girls are preparing to make their return as they have just released a teaser photo for their upcoming digital single.

The photo was first released via Twitter by Lance, the CEO of Nega Network along with a post that read, “D-7 BEG’s The Original! We have prepared this for fans who have been waiting for a long time. 7 days. Please just wait 7 more days!”

The photo shows the four ladies standing before a spotlight, each looking elegant in a beautiful laced dress, but remain unrecognizable as they are hidden behind the shadows.

To further heighten anticipation, producer Cho Young Chul retweeted the post and wrote, “A surprising, unexpected composer has participated!”

Many fans were left curious to know whether the girls will be promoting the single on broadcast, as previous reports state that nothing has been confirmed.

With captions that read, “Brown Eyed Girls ‘The Original’. D-7“, it seems as though the group will be dropping their digital single on July 17 (KST) and will be titled ‘The Original‘.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates on the girls’ digital single.

Source: Nega Network CEO Lance’s Twitter

So close yet so far.

Kuno

Worst MV ever, impossible to watch. Even TaeTiSeo "Oh My God" is better, at least is watchable.

Since I clearly have too much time on my hands, I went through and counted the number of edit cuts in that T-ara MV (the dance parts, not the opening or ending). There were 427 cuts, averaging out to one jump cut every .48 seconds. Which is obviously completely ridiculous.

So many of T-ara's MVs are like this... they need some new blood working on their videos asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom