• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledgerewskie

Neo Member

iOpvKak5Yvr51.gif

New PSY album, so hyped.

psy6.jpeg

After two years, Psy has announced that he will be making a comeback with his new album ‘Psy’s Best Sixth’. Earlier today, he released the tracklist and cover for his upcoming album.

The tracklist for ‘Psy’s Best Sixth’ includes “Tree Frog”, “A Hot Hello”, “Gangnam Style”, “77 Theories”, “What Should I Have Done?”, and, “Never Say Goodbye”, for a total of six new songs. Famous artists such as G-Dragon, Leessang, Sung Shi Kyung, Yoon Do Hyun, Lena Park, and Kim Jin Pyo are reported to be featuring in this album. Furthermore, the title song will be “Gangnam Style”, for which Psy has composed both the lyrics and the music.

As for the cover, Psy has revealed a rather humorous image. Along with a Psy-merman twisting into a letter six and a splashy background fit for the summer, there is also a small depicition of YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk in the middle, floating in an inflatable tube.

Upon receiving this news, netizens have been paying the most attention to Psy’s album title, as the Korean characters for “Best Sixth“, or “육갑” (yook-gab), can have another definition, being “wild.” As this dual meaning seen in his album title could suggest that he is preparing to show his audiences a wild performance, Psy has once again shown his characteristic way of taking full advantage of character meanings. Just like the title, the six listed songs in his new album will undoubtedly be both profound and of great quality.

Representatives of YG Entertainment have stated, “Through this album, Psy shows a diversity of color that reflects his efforts to produce the perfect album for the past two years.” They added, ”[We] plan to release and distribute part 1 and 2 of the album for the closest [of fans], rather than for the general public.”

On July 15th, Psy will release his album as well as his music video for “Gangnam Style” across many different online music sites. On the 15th, he will also make his comeback performance on SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo’, as well as begin his album sales on the 18th.

(._.)

Banned
awwwwwwwwwwe hyomin edited that MV? she's a cute noob. i usually have disdain towards noobs but she iss a cute.

Alta1r

It's Ailee. She's a real good solo singer, you should check out her performances on Immortal Song 2. ;)
Yep she's legit. I remember her having youtube channel from before she debuted. Born in USA as well. I'm liking a lot of the Korean American artists out there.

Ahhh, this is the Heaven girl? She did look kind of familiar.

So Wonder Girls' new video is out. Not really doing that much for me, I prefer Like This. But the reaction on Korean music portals is really good.

Another Aussie's gonna be in Korea? Niiiice, how long you with us here for?

ramyeon are you going to come drink with us and/or try to work our foreign charms on the ladies tonight?

Not bad. Song is catchy. Those outfits though.. Even Yoobin couldn't pull it off. And the lyrics, lol. Should have stuck to Korean so I didn't know what they were saying.

tumblr_m6wn2ysrbi1r2rjdgo1_250.gif

luso

Heechul have the balls that in Leeteuk is missing:

@Heedictator: Don't follow me to the front of our house or the ward office. I thought maybe I'd become a little nicer after turning 30, but it seems like I can't. Because there's still a bit of post-accident trauma remaining, I'm scared of risking my life driving to escape (from sasaeng taxis) every single time. Even if I'm disappointed, and should know when to stop, because I have only one life to live, I can't just let it off. It's my fault, I lack an understanding heart. And (sasaeng taxi)
ahjussi's, please stop ripping off unknowing foreign fans, with smiles on your faces. Because living off kids like that while smiling makes you seem like a beggar. As a round-off to this tweet, I wish that there won't be anymore victims like this.

I will live quietly for the next 1 year without even tweeting. See you in a year's time. Thank you to the many people who wished me happy birthday.

Alta1r

Deadly

You know considering the new t-ara girl is like 14 and she's actually competent enough to perform you gotta wonder when the fuck she started training.

CgASH.jpg

Saw a poster yesterday for that movie I mentioned last time that has your girl in it so I snapped a pic. Dodukdeul? No idea what it means, but it looks pretty good. Sam Dong from DH is also in it. And I think gets freaky with that girl.

Nice. I noticed hong kong actor Simon Yam is in it too.

Whats a typical price of a cinema ticket over there?

luso

You know considering the new t-ara girl is like 14 and she's actually competent enough to perform you gotta wonder when the fuck she started training.

If you are talking about the girl on those gifs, its Areum, she's not 14, she is 18 or 19.

Edit: Ok, I think you really meant the future 14y member training to perform soon. She will do as the Dangerous Boys did, lol.

vanty

Didn't GD start training at SM when he was like 9 or something? Some football clubs are signing 6-year-olds these days, nothing's too crazy.

ramyeon

Ahhh, this is the Heaven girl? She did look kind of familiar.

ramyeon are you going to come drink with us and/or try to work our foreign charms on the ladies tonight?

Not bad. Song is catchy. Those outfits though.. Even Yoobin couldn't pull it off. And the lyrics, lol. Should have stuck to Korean so I didn't know what they were saying.

I could probably do tonight - I'll be out during the day till about 4 but I'm free after that. I'll shoot you a PM now.

Finally home from Vegas/EVO

5-2 Marvel
4-2 AE

Sorry guys! I tried, but fell short. I let Goddess Gyuri and Goddess Boram down. My worst enemy is myself and I will correct all the errors that cost me all my matches. Definitely learned a lot.

Quadratic was a super nice guy as well, it was really nice meeting him, talking and watching him play! Keep up the training and i'll see you next year! Safe trip home! Hit me up on Facebook too!

You guys can catch me in a few weeks for Marvel SBO qualifiers. Till then, back on the grind!

<3 you all and thanks as always for the support!

&#2330;&#2375;&#2361;&#2352;&#2366;, &#2350;&#2376;&#2306; &#2340;&#2369;&#2350;&#2360;&#2375; &#2344;&#2347;&#2352;&#2340; &#2325;&#2352;&#2340;&#2366; &#2361;&#2370;&#2305;

OC, I died when I read that LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom