• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

You missed Love Is Energy? It's pretty great imo. But yeah, Sui is the one with the wings right? She's definitely the one that always catches my eye, very cute. I assume she is the visual, you know, since they decided to only give her a pair of wings. Doesn't come much clearer than that.

I did miss that video. Nice link. Song is aight, but Sui looks good.

tumblr_m700hrRbi91rxrtdoo1_500.jpg

빨리 크레용팝의 인기가 높아져서 정식 발매 앨범이 되었으면 좋겠습니다. ^___^

Amen brotha.

her body is pretty convincing too

Link?

tumblr_m79hw1sD4g1ratonso1_500.gif

Alta1r

Goddamn. That body is very convincing. They need to quit their 15 shots a second routine so I can actually see what's going on though.

If you go to their companies building they'll give you a tour and you might get to meet them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6NfNKJd5w

So who's going to be the first gaffer to meet a kpop idol? (with photo proof)

Done and done. Expect pics/videos in the next two weeks.

tumblr_m78wv6pZyw1ruqshgo1_500.jpg

Cuddler

But I've already answered about that...
Thanks for the link, I already know about that story, however this is not about appearance of other female idols. Obviously I don't agree with him about the difference in what a girl or a boy need to be. I hope that someone talk to him and that he change his mind since is still pretty young. However I think this is about his personal life and what he wants in a girlfriend, not about how he generally treat woman. In the apology he made on twitter it's pretty clear that he was talking about what he want from his girlfriend and not what he thinks about all the girls. Why you judge him only with one article or a stupid thing that he said? What about all the other quality that he may have? What about this? In this you can see him defending a girlfriend from being called a pelican by his boyfriend. When I talk about you I'm not really talk about you, it's obviously generic.
Recap:
Does Shindong publicly criticizes female idols? No
Does Shindong makes fun of fat people? No
Does Shindong thinks that fat people are unworthy of any attention? No
Does Shindong hates fat girls? No
Does Shindong tells to all the fat girls he knows that they need to lose weight? No
Does Shindong wants his girlfriend to be skinny? Yes

What he said to that girl is about himself too, the (famous) YOYO effect is what happens to him too, he was probably too honest about that. The comment about the difference from boy and girl is completely wrong and probably a consequence of the korean mentality that is described in the link that 2San posted before. That's why I've said that I hope that he is not influenced more by that type of mentality.
+surgery and quick diets

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What's my precious Ji Sook up to these days?

Chesskid1

Banned
OMG OMG OMG OMFG yes

9ZbNX.jpg

12.07.17 message from yehjin on brave girls fan cafe

all people~~~!! hello this yehjin

thank you very much, because worried about me ㅠㅜThanks ~ ~ I think you are sad and even cry because of me ㅋ ㅋ
now, I always here, so don’t worry again

I believe you can accept me again, right? I was looking forward to seeing you all again!!!!

who is like my brother!???

as you know, I love the summer, you know? be careful if become cold ~ ~ ~ I love you all

goodnight ~~^3^

source/translator

SO HAPPY, no news for 2 months! all is okay again. @___@

edit: apparently she performed a few days ago too /w brave girls. NICE!! the pics aren't very good however

Alta1r

OMG OMG OMG OMFG yes

source/translator

SO HAPPY, no news for 2 months! all is okay again. @___@

edit: apparently she performed a few days ago too /w brave girls. NICE!! the pics aren't very good however

Untz untz, she's back! Post the performance pics anyway, there are no bad pictures of Yejin.

lol zero explanation as to where she was
what she had done

Lol. Can't imagine what she would need to get done.

Can't stop watching..

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
rofl Letterman Ajusshi

Crayon Pop is at MBC Show Champion right now. It would seem for some reason they're doing Saturday Night first, which makes them seem like a Girl's Day/T-ara ripoff... They'll do Bing Bing a bit later.

RubyFaith

This absolutely kills me. T-ara saying they're envious of Sistar's looks.

1zYIR.jpg

hBLU8.jpg

ibtElGa2jQkrpe.gif

Hyorin's face though. Also Qri's expressions is like "yeah...no..."

oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom