• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

iyUzAE96FGGJn.gif

aQGkz.gif
Gaugs.gif

6tyOK.gif
amNzW.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
Star Life Theatre - T-ara Ep 1 subbed out at tiaradiadem
Running Man 94 /w Suzy, Hyuna, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Krystal out at isubs for VIPS

<New Song> 2NE1 / B.A.P / NS Yoon-G / Gilme
<Hot Stage>SUPER JUNIOR / JANG WOO YOUNG / Sistar / ZE:A / A-JAX / JUNIEL / NU'EST / GANGKIZ / C-Clown / DALMATIAN / CHUNG HA YOON / Crayon Pop / she'z / GLAM

and the lineup for mcountdown

^_______^

luso

Got some minutes to just to look around and mitigate my soshi addiction, still no HQ but here it is the High Cut photoshoot:

o74i321z79pn1m3t2xub.jpeg

cs81_.jpg

tumblr_m7c675rKkJ1qeeesfo1_1280.jpg

4L2cs.jpg

281_3.jpg

q81_4.jpg

p81_5.jpg

81_5_.jpg

j81_6.jpg

81_7_.jpg

81_7_.jpg

z81_8.jpg

roaSone

Both groups pics are definitely awesome! I love the vintage one too.

<New Song> 2NE1 / B.A.P / NS Yoon-G / Gilme
<Hot Stage>SUPER JUNIOR / JANG WOO YOUNG / Sistar / ZE:A / A-JAX / JUNIEL / NU'EST / GANGKIZ / C-Clown / DALMATIAN / CHUNG HA YOON / Crayon Pop / she'z / GLAM

And still no T-ara comeback.. Any ideas/reasons I'm not aware of ?

M4hZa.jpg

GLsge.jpg

New girl group called 'Goddess' to debut next month:

‘Goddess’ plans to debut in August with “Farewell Party”, where the girls will portray a unique “gangster” image unlike all the other girl groups. The street fashion style will include leather clothing, Spanish made biker boots and smokey makeup, portraying a dark, punk style.

Their agency stated, “Since their main concept is ‘gangster’, their fashion and choreography will be powerful. The choreography they will be performing are as intense as those of male groups.”

Alta1r

Got some minutes to just to look around and mitigate my soshi addiction, still no HQ but here it is the High Cut photoshoot:

o74i321z79pn1m3t2xub.jpeg

cs81_.jpg

tumblr_m7c675rKkJ1qeeesfo1_1280.jpg

4L2cs.jpg

281_3.jpg

q81_4.jpg

p81_5.jpg

81_5_.jpg

j81_6.jpg

81_7_.jpg

81_7_.jpg

z81_8.jpg

Lol, taking kpopgaf breaks on your vacation to post Soshi? luso, &#45328; &#49324;&#46993;&#54644;.
Minus the imp

Edgeward

Guys. I am at hysterical and joy right now. Front row seats! Like really front!

I didnt plan to spend that much money either. But it was too tempting. I couldn't control myself.

Edgeward

I'll need to check my receipt later when I get back to work but I am in the VVIP section. I am fucking nuts people.

The steam sale is over for me! No more buying anything. I cant get P4U either. Dont care atm. Excitement is surging everywhere

I didnt plan to spend that much money either. But it was too tempting. I couldn't control myself.

Oh my gawd. You are the chosen one. Let me know if Yuri's thighs are as amazing up close and live as they are in my favorite gifs!

The song is &#45236;&#44225;&#51004;&#47196;&#50752; by July but I can't seem to find anywhere to listen to it, sorry maybe you will have better luck finding it.

Well, thanks a lot for the effort. But yeah, can't find anything. Pisses me off. You are certain about the artist and song name?

And what is up with kdramas and obscure music? The same episode also featured yet another Norwegian song. I believe that brings the count up to 4.

signed to a subsidiary of JYP, dahee, and i only know 2 of their names, which i already mentioned cause they are my early picks. never really thought of trinity as a lime clone but i see your point, haha.

Never meant to imply she was a Lime clone... o_O Lime has plenty of lines in Venus. Maybe you are thinking about the maknae (I think) who doesn't. Either that or you just completely misunderstood me. I was venting about one of the members not having a single line in the song.

1f60e94a83fb89aa0c003772c0ea8981_4d5B5Gx9Lnuk31lRw11IzCMKQcfK9.jpg

First pic reminds me of their Genie days. Still their best concept imo.

Only valid opinion.

·feist·;39987443 said:
It's the gifs. Bitches love gifs.... plus BEG and inappropriate pics of Yuri 1 2

Lol at that second picture. Putting Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun to shame.

Not enough Gangnam Style up in here.

Finally. I rely on you guys for this stuff.

and the lineup for mcountdown

^_______^

Really looking forward to it. When is it?

Ashhong

Lucky bastard :p

I got Floor 1, Row 7, Seat 1. Looks like I'm not too far from you then lol ;)

I was contemplating on getting VIP/VVIP tickets, but I'm still going to the Big Bang concert later this year so I'll have to compromise :(

Compromise by spending 225$ still? fuuuuuu....

Compromise by spending 225$ still? fuuuuuu....

The way I look at it, I live about 30 mins from Carson give or take, so I dont have it as bad as people coming from Bay Area or out of state so I can justify spending more :p

Stupid KBS still hasnt announced what VIP/VVIP members are getting beyond watching the rehearsals. I swear if its meet and greet/backstage passes I'm gonna flip out >_>

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The way I look at it, I live about 30 mins from Carson give or take, so I dont have it as bad as people coming from Bay Area or out of state so I can justify spending more :p

Stupid KBS still hasnt announced what VIP/VVIP members are getting beyond watching the rehearsals. I swear if its meet and greet/backstage passes I'm gonna flip out >_>

VIP gets a bumper sticker while VVIP gets a bumper sticker and a keychain

Niks

Congrats!

I now expect photos, vids and if possible live streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom