• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

My face when I entered neogaf this morning

tumblr_momkygwwAB1r8xm7po4_500.gif

I'm sure I end up liking the redesign. Also, the new spoiler button is nice.

Edit: Top page Sungah shrine.

tumblr_morxvguUqS1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_morxrwjSjT1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_morxppgxBe1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_morof2KjNq1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Pendulum

Pages seem to load faster which is great for some of the pages we get here, but the new format has thrown off the OP layout. Oh well, we'll need a new thread soon anyway.

Edit:
BNWabNQCUAALK9c.jpg

no spoiler button when editing

luso

About f(x) I saw 2 first episodes of Amazing f(x), they are all pretty crazy. Impossible to see Amber nothing more as a dude. Luna is quite cute, and Sulli&Krystal in their own world. Victoria is mom Vic.

Tenck

Sorry, that didn't come across quite right. I tend to agree that the more straightforward the subtitles, the better. It's just that subbing groups often go for something more elaborate and I wasn't sure that YouTube's captions could handle that, based on what I've seen to date.

Ah okay, makes more sense when you put it that way.

ramyeon

Ah okay, makes more sense when you put it that way.
For Korean TV shows the most basic subtitles are inefficient as well, since there's a lot of captions and text that pop up on the screen that translators usually sub in the same place/colour to avoid confusion between that and what's being spoken. YouTube can't handle that kind of thing at all, it can be done with soft subbing but I assume the hardsubbed stuff is because they want it optimised for online streaming.

My face when I entered neogaf this morning

tumblr_momkygwwAB1r8xm7po4_500.gif

Same here.

I remember getting home earlier today at 4am, with a little too much drinky drink in my system. I opened GAF and I about shit my pants. I thought Evilore was pulling some kind of evil prank on us. @___@

Now that I'm partially sober, I can say that I really like the change. The minimalism aesthetic is jarring at first but it works really well.

llehuty

also, big images no longer break the page, they autosize to the width of the page. One click to see them full size.

Testing it with cute Lizzy

Edit:
0228523A51C5C211031061

Not clickable for me.

Hmmm, weird. Maybe is already full size with your settings. Changed it for even bigger picture.

luso

It works for the Lizzy huge pic posted by llehuty. A click and it shows its full size, and the image goes a little beyond the forum right border. Using Firefox and display is 1920x1080

tumblr_mosx7reFw81ryot7ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mosykk8ITi1s65548o1_500.png

llehuty

'Reply 1994' confirms lead casting line up

Tiny-G's Dohee confirms her casting for 'Reply 1994'

201306210947776865_51c3a3e696c10_59_20130621095602.jpg

Go Ara, Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Suk, Kim Sung Gyun confirmed for 'Reply 1994' leads

Tiny-G's Dohee has confirmed that she will indeed feature in the spin off of the hit tvN drama

Shin Won Ho PD and writer Lee Woo Jung will team up once again for the sequel to the hit drama, 'Reply 1994'.Go Ara is currently in talks (already confirmed) to play the lead role of the daughter of Sung Dong Il - Lee Il Hwa's boarding house, while Jung Woo, Yoo Yun Suk, and Kim Sung Kyun will play the college students living in the dorm. Others who are said to have been cast for the drama include B1A4's Baro and actor Son Ho Joon.

'Reply 1994' will begin filming next month and air this coming September!

CL plans to conclude her solo promotions with performances of the remix version of 'The Baddest Female' on SBS's 'Inkigayo' on the 23rd and 30th.

Ym1r

what a creep dok wtf how do you just leisurely take a picture of a woman like that

(I hope you just found that pic on the net and didn't actually take it)

giri

NicoleOMG.gif

Dude, not ok. Don't go creeping on girls like that. That's just nasty.

And girls dress like that everywhere around the world where its hot.

(._.)

Banned
I thought this was K-POP thing, but women actually dress like that in the summer. Going to Gangnam yesterday really paid off the shitty weather.

did you take that yourself? /dead

also please don't ever look at or make a comment about jisook thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom