• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Delulu is a word made up on a forum about a user who has an abnormal obsession with Kai. It's a word used to make light of a situation. Don't know how using a word is delusional anyway but ok.

I'm not tripping over Dancing Queen so much as I am with the actual teaser for their comeback. It looks and sounds like a Ice Cream meets Get your Cray On mess.

Because the word screams netizen to me, and just sounds so lame lol.

100x worse than YOLO

Conceptor

I'm okay with older footage for DQ.. not a huge fan of the song though. Can't go wrong with Gee outfits.

·feist·;45634501 said:
Ah, hadn't read the Sweetune part. Thanks.

Also, you should post more.
Yeah I've been slacking;; but with so many different posters of late, a lot gets covered anyhow :)

Music Bank set list looks pretty good, nice.
1w5gz.jpg
Ep 6 of pominit's travel maker is out btw

U9Ak8.gif
9lQSW.gif

Edit: NS윤지 - 귀요미 ahh

luso

After yesterday's reply, only now I had the chance to see the MV.

Filmed at the time of Gee so 4 years ago.
MV purpose is to be eye candy and is it successfully. Whoever hates it, is insane. Even bangs soshi is good.
Sunny hair...

Song is not very good. Glad Gee came out, if DQ it was the other option. Or maybe it was Boomerang? SME recycling unreleased stuff.

I'm afraid of the teaser. If song is below The Boys bar, I'll forget K-soshi music-wise...
Hyuna's Ice cream concept is similar, I bet SME trembled a little when they saw it.

SME is stupid, Japan tour begins second week of January. Soshi comeback will be short, even if they can fly back to Korea between concerts for performances and variety appearances.

Plus Suju treatment:
The album will be released with ten different covers, nine of which will be individual jackets that show a single member of Girls’ Generation and one which will be a group photo. Covers will be randomly chosen when the albums are purchased. A poster will also be included with the album.

spink

so did they just reuse the gee outfits for that mv?

and that teaser looked fucking terrible.
fuck soshi, they blow now

Peru

Shocking news.. why SM, why would you go for a tiny venue?????

BoA's first solo concert sold out simultaneously with the opening of ticket sales.

Reservations for BoA's solo concert BoA Special Live 2013 ~Here I Am~ began and finished simultaneously. As it was sold out within mere moments, requests for additional concert dates are currently pouring in from fans. SM Entertainment is planning to hold a private conference on the 21st in order to deliberate on whether to add an additional date.

It appears that the anticipation for her first solo concert was high. A representative of her agency expressed "It is a solo concert BoA is holding thirteen years after her debut," and "Fans who were thirsty for BoA's concert are showing support and interest that is hotter than ever."

The war for tickets is ongoing even after the conclusion of reservations. Currently, a war to obtain canceled tickets is taking place on ticket reservation sites. Ticket prices, which were originally between 80,000 to 90,000 won, went up to 150,000 won in transactions after the tickets were sold out.

RubyFaith

MUBANK WAS EVERYTHING

And I was getting ready to make gifs of the 94 performance when lo and behold, SOHYUN WAS THE ONLY SOLO ACT MISSING?! I WANT TO PUNCH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

tumblr_m3im7c1ItE1qmr9l0o2_250.gif

RubyFaith

Sohyun, Jiyoung, Suzy, Krystal and Sulli performing Christmas songs in different broken languages.

EDITTTT

ok, one of my future ex waifus just found a HP video of the whole performance for me. ;~;

vanty

Is it seriously her first solo concert ever (in Korea at least)? A single show is ridiculous. Fucking shitty Pink did I think at least a dozen shows in a 15,000 seat arena here in a city of 4 million a few years ago, yet for goddam BoA SM just have a single one-off show in a city of 10 (or 20) million? Surely they could sell at least a couple hundred thousand tickets pretty easily and make a ton of money. I'd have thought that's what Korean companies would want to do to make up for the 5 cent downloads and shit. Or are they just as clueless about putting on concerts as Japanese labels are about the internet.

luso

What really matters

Girls' Generation's comeback show on MBC, titled "Romantic Fantasy", will be filmed on 23 December.

I'll will send a email to MBC about Dokish, they have to create a 500 meters security ring to keep him away.

Pendulum

Good year, but doesn't beat 88: Yubin, Uee, Eunjung, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Jaekyung, Woori, Seungah, Jiwon, Narae, Eunji (9M), NS Yoonji

What was in the water back in 88?

This.

1988_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg

South Korea has the Winter Olympics in 2018. I hate myself for saying "Looking forward to the hotties in 24 years".

2San

Good year, but doesn't beat 88: Yubin, Uee, Eunjung, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Jaekyung, Woori, Seungah, Jiwon, Narae, Eunji (9M), NS Yoonji

What was in the water back in 88?
Good crop on the male side as well: G-Dragon, Taeyang, Nichkhun, Kyuhyun, Lee Joon, etc.

Archon473

You guys have Netflix, right? Why are you checking K-PopGAF instead of watching "White?"

Tells the story of a desperate girl group who hit it big after they stumble onto an ancient MV tape and recycle it as their own. Paranormal repercussions ensue. The film is shot well and the characters are believable. The dialogue isn't cheesy and does not play to the audience. The script does more to let you know these girls do not get along and shows their group as being blatantly manufactured. Afterschool cameos in the beginning, and while I recognize these girls I cannot place them; maybe you guys will recognize them. I do not like ghost stories as they scare the shit out of me, so while this may not be the spookiest film it does make up for it with legitimately freaky moments (namely each time one girl is terrorized). In other horror movies, the gimmick is that only the main character can see the ghost or monster or whatever. In "White," the trauma each girl suffers is taking place in their mind only, but they are left with physical side effects that everyone around them believes are naturally occurring. The focus is on what these girls go through off stage which made me empathize with them way more than if I was constantly watching live performances. "White" is very well put together; I recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom