• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG QUEENYEON putting your faves in the shade

tumblr_mfcwfvlSEo1qfdrf9o1_1280.jpg

So is this "Dancing Queen" song the new one?

IT'S SHIT.

Niks

Someones got to tell SM that no matter how much they try, Tiffany is not a rapper.. Giving her a cap, and having her say hey! yo! certainly doesn't help.

Well that was disappointing.

Maybe it was good of me to turn in my SONE card a couple of months ago. I was excited to see pre-Gee Soshi but the new ones... blergh.

If this next comeback fails to entertain me, I think I might be jumping off the Soshi bandwagon.

[KMDSubs][ENG] Crayon Pop's Dancing Queen Under the Moonlight

[HD] Wonder Girls - THE BIG ISSUE Magazine Photoshoot

Nine Muses - Ticket and News at KNN Good Day Hope Concert (121123)

Samsung Medical Centre Charity Concert
2012.12.18 삼성의료원 자선공연 Miss A - 남자없이 잘 살아
2012.12.18 삼성의료원 자선공연 Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl

Rainbow
[직캠]121220 레인보우(Rainbow) - Kiss / 달콤커피 Veranda Live Red Christmas
[직캠]121220 레인보우(Rainbow) - 멘트 / 달콤커피 Veranda Live Red Christmas
[직캠]121220 레인보우(Rainbow) - WannaBe / 달콤커피 Veranda Live Red Christmas
[직캠]121220 레인보우(Rainbow) - 늘 지금처럼 / 달콤커피 Veranda Live Red Christmas
[직캠]121220 레인보우(Rainbow) - 너뿐이라고 / 달콤커피 Veranda Live Red Christmas

Maybe not the type of post you were looking for, but a confirmed comeback for January, with the title track being produced by Sweetune makes me happy :>
Ah, hadn't read the Sweetune part. Thanks.

Also, you should post more.

I'd like to think she's innocent/naive enough to have tied that with her fingers.
2044B74D4FDA7CF8239CC5

Darkkn

New SNSD MV is a big meh. It's been a while since the last time they had a good new song.

Other groups seem to come out with new good or at least decent songs all the time. Time for SM to hire better song writers and producers.

ryan-ts

Brown Eyed Girls’ JeA set to release first solo album on January 4th

After postponing the release of her solo album, Brown Eyed Girls‘ leader JeA is now ready to make her solo debut!

On December 21st, the group’s official Twitter teased fans with the photo above and announced the release of her first mini-album to be on January 4th.

Fans are highly anticipating the release as this will make her the last Brown Eyed Girls member to release a solo album with Ga In, Narsha, and Miryo already releasing solo albums in the past.

Prior to its full release, JeA will be pre-releasing a track on the 28th, so stay tuned for more updates!

tumblr_mbpq3pe7XR1r87c73o1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
New SNSD MV is a big meh. It's been a while since the last time they had a good new song.

Other groups seem to come out with new good or at least decent songs all the time. Time for SM to hire better song writers and producers.
The new mv is meant to hype of their comeback on Jan. 1st. The MV itself was filmed 4 years ago and most likely the song was too. They probably have a few more songs/mv's they can release whenever they feel like it :/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh how Jessica and Sunny have fallen.
Jessica is not the teenager she was. She is a woman now, reflecting a loss of some innocent charm in trade for a lot of refinement. If you solely want cute prettiness, her highs are no longer as high, yet if you like a more mature beauty they are certainly higher, and her lows are not as low no matter how you spin it. She does look a bit battle-weary, but it would appear the kindness of her heart has grown more wise and gentle after much experience. That combined with her confidence and knowledge of self has made her a hell of a lot more attractive as a person rather than merely a pretty girl to look at.

kingkitty

That girls generation vid was underwhelming.

I was confused at first, thought they were wearing wigs, but then I realized it's just an old vid lol. I'm not surprised it was shelved for four years tho, Duffy's version was pretty popular in 2008.

2008 Jessica > 2012 Jessica

Fafnir

Thank god they released Gee instead of DQ. Also really glad they got haircuts before shooting the Gee video. Bangs Shidae is a nono. Yuri, Yoona, and Hyoyeon looked the best because they didn't have bangs. Yuri = sexy queen even back then.

8hsD5.gif
6ca3w.gif

kOUCe.gif
tDEUH.gif

gdEAA.gif
tOlkg.gif

N1UjL.gif
kfWmn.gif

FjkxL.gif
6nLHM.gif

qw4IG.gif
NTTBn.gif

Z7sUP.gif
X6i1t.gif

Taeyeon
8o6ZX.gif
vvYew.gif

tc3GR.gif
7iDqN.gif

Sica
5evGW.gif
5qd4T.gif

Sunny
N6JCm.gif
0QCuU.gif

Fany
Vmrss.gif
k5l8W.gif

Hyoyeon
1BhQ7.gif
O5Vk6.gif

Yuri
rxfZL.gif
47rLh.gif

qNZbH.gif
CpG7K.gif

Sooyoung
rGypG.gif
yrouq.gif

Yoona
rCPgT.gif
cAkE1.gif

Seohyun
OWEp7.gif
4MVKG.gif

dokish

Banned
Is funny because although is ilegal, it is right next to the police station.

The places where you have a mother who control the girls are expensive. I need to find the "window shopping", where you can negotiate and the prices are lower.

kingkitty

I need to find the "window shopping", where you can negotiate and the prices are lower.

You mean the "coffee houses" that are see-thru? In Seoul, I remember walking thru a whole road of them as a short cut to get to a train station. Do you really intend to...drink coffee?

dokish

Banned
You mean the "coffee houses" that are see-thru? In Seoul, I remember walking thru a whole road of them as a short cut to get to a train station. Do you really intend to...drink coffee?
Yes, see-thru. But the coffee are pretty expensive, and I already drank one, they are great.

But I wanna cheaper ones. Where Did u find it? A map would me great.

Ashhong

Jessica is not the teenager she was. She is a woman now, reflecting a loss of some innocent charm in trade for a lot of refinement. If you solely want cute prettiness, her highs are no longer as high, yet if you like a more mature beauty they are certainly higher, and her lows are not as low no matter how you spin it. She does look a bit battle-weary, but it would appear the kindness of her heart has grown more wise and gentle after much experience. That combined with her confidence and knowledge of self has made her a hell of a lot more attractive as a person rather than merely a pretty girl to look at.

Jesus man.

RubyFaith

No need to shit over Soshi's disaster anymore. Plenty of that going on in another forum. I'll just witness it and keep the relationship I have with my delulu sone friends.

tumblr_mfcz1rG6cO1r2orfeo1_500.jpg

This is going to be amazing.

RubyFaith

You are just as delusional if you think delulu is ok to use haha.

And why are people so judgmental on Dancing Queen? It's not a single, it's not even current. Shit was made 3 years ago.

Delulu is a word made up on a forum about a user who has an abnormal obsession with Kai. It's a word used to make light of a situation. Don't know how using a word is delusional anyway but ok.

I'm not tripping over Dancing Queen so much as I am with the actual teaser for their comeback. It looks and sounds like a Ice Cream meets Get your Cray On mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom