• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

artsi

That's damn good. Damn good.

I can just:

6j2W67f.gif

And I had to change my Huynatar back after I saw yours.

No No Eul

This is really rather good! Chi-ki-cha!

Seulgi's flawless sense of fashion strikes again. I really dig Wendy's look too.

I can't quite believe I'm saying this about a Lovelyz title track but this sounds very promising.

Woah. Almost missed this. I love it. Their 2014 was pretty good, but their earlier release this year sucked ass. This is amazing though, thanks for quoting NNE!

Seulgi's flawless sense of fashion strikes again. I really dig Wendy's look too.

Seulgi and her short dresses brings all the boys to the yard. Not into what Wendy is wearing, but her hair is amazing. Irene and Joy look amazing as well.

Teaser for Starship's new girl group

Wishlist:
A Soyu #2
A Bora #2
Debut mini is an Alone #2

llehuty

MAMA, as always, too bloated with pointless stages that drag on forever, instead of leaving some room to a bigger amount of groups. (SMH at the 10 minutes of iKon performing, while Red Velvet and Twice were just there sitting pretty).

There is still some highlights as always (PSY, EXO's lightsaber, Seventeen,...). Looking forward to gayos where there is more room for smaller groups and more creative stages.

Teaser for Starship's new girl group
Ready for EXY.

PInk Tape

Banned
[MV] 스타쉽플래닛(Starship Planet)_ 사르르 (Softly)

Cute Christmas MV. Song is pretty chill and isn't too "Christmasy" production wise; the 니가 사르르르르르 part is really catchy. Boyfriend is actually in it as well so I guess they're just partially dead now.

everyone jamming to RUN and Butterfly while armys are all like

bring the follow up song already

yass. This song is lit af.

The mini album in general is great tbh.

My response to the posting of this video from another thread...

Even though Dice and basically everybody else in this thread said what needed to be said, I still want to chime in with my perspective as a female Kpop fan. Not for your benefit of course because you're probably never coming back and if you truly were interested in having a discussion, you wouldn't have prejudged this thread using what stereotypes you think represents the Kpop fanbase and immediately went with the "lets take it to PM" thing right off the bat. This isn't a fast moving thread so there really is no point in doing so...

With that being said, I'm not speaking for every female Kpop fan here so opinions on this subject will definitely differ on who you talk to. In general, I'm fine with the sexy concepts because I think they can empower female acts if it's done the way the group or soloist wants it to be done. Going back to what Dice said, EXID has a lot of influence over their image, music, etc. so going off of that they're fine with the whole sexiness aspect of their image. Hyuna is another example of this as well; she's mentioned that she's comfortable with her sexy image and that's why she still does her sexy concepts. Is every group/soloist like this? No, of course not. Do I think that some girl groups could be forced to do the sexy concept whether or not their comfortable with it? Yes, this industry, like many others, has its problems and has had/still has terrible people working in it. Again, with what Dice said, there's shades of grey in this industry that we, as Kpop fans, are aware of and things we might not be aware of. Plus there are many forms of the sexiness concept, not just the default version of it that drew you to the conclusion that people watch these videos just to feed their sexual needs. Different fans watch these videos for different reasons; some might just like seeing what concept the video has behind it, some may watch it to see the choreography, some watch it because they're fans of the artist/group, some do all three of these, and, yes, I'm sure they're people out there that get some sort of sexual stimulation from these videos but that doesn't represent the majority.

Loci

How can Taeyeon be the cutest, funniest, best singing and also prettiest member all at once

are the others even trying anymore

song is whatever

luso

How can Taeyeon be the cutest, funniest, best singing and also prettiest member all at once

are the others even trying anymore

song is whatever

But Seohyun was also in the MV, though.

Song is so generic. SM, pls.

Taeyeon is probably too skinny atm :(. But all three are great, song it's ok, decent MV to show prettiness all over the place. Gonna check the other songs.

This makes me physically uncomfortable. Barely lasted more than a minute before I had to turn it off.

No Hyeri in the Gayos this year, she's focusing on Reply 1998.

Announced lineup of SBS Gayo so far indicates another fucking sausage fest. I will fucking riot if RV, f(x), Miss A, 4minute, Twice, OMG, etc are omitted again. Even GsD would be a step up from fucking Teen Top.

An old fashioned christmas single is so much better than the alternative when it comes to TTS.

Wierer though.

luso

TTS mini is nice, I was afraid it could have the regular grating Christmas songs but it's listenable without that effect. Has the drawback it has a seasonal which is hard/impossible to listen off season. Has the potential for (some) shopping mall background music.
tumblr_nysi5foQwG1uqeq6so3_500.gif

tumblr_nyshqhvuOF1uqeq6so2_400.gif
tumblr_nyshqhvuOF1uqeq6so3_400.gif

tumblr_nyshqhvuOF1uqeq6so5_400.gif
tumblr_nyshqhvuOF1uqeq6so4_400.gif

llehuty

btw is anyone making a monthly list of all the releases of 2015 ?
jeti
There are some beautiful playlists in the OP made by No No Eul with all the MV released this year that were posted in this thread.

rKIKORl.jpg

---

edit:

Cosmic Girls will have 12 members, made up of Korean and Chinese. Starship and Yuehua are in a partnership to manage them.
Sooo... Female EXO?

Also, Crazy dog hype!!!

Top Bottom