• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

♥

CVoXkqLVEAESkft.jpg:large

Eldren

Cheers for setting up the survey luso. My response should be immediately obvious, as usual.

AOA now confirmed for KBS and SBS gayo, need that trifecta again like last year. Hopefully we get some good girl group special stages again.

Pendulum

Running Man 275 (last week) was pretty entertaining with some different games being used.
What was up with Blue team's point betting though? 100 on Leeteuk when he said Heechul was better. Silly. And you always bet on Hani sleeping during promotions.

llehuty

I think AoA is the best looking girl group right now, but After School at their peak is the best of all time.

But AoA has Chanmi and Jimmy.

The right answer is Kara. #notbiased

The world doesn't need another Lee Hi.

Okay what the fuck.

This is really sad news for me. Well, if it's their wish then that's fine. They aren't exactly the pillars of the group so there won't be a big shift in the group's identity. If any of the other members left it would've been a bigger deal. Even Ahyoung who is 100% visual would be a miss, her mascot status is too important. Jiyul leaving is probably for the better, I feel she often forces her personality (as charming as she is), I think it burns her out. Gaeun is probably just over the whole idol thing.

What scares me more are possible replacements. Don't fuck this up plz happy face.
I mean, I wouldn't mind Jiyoo making the jump from Minx to Dal Shabet.

Come join me in my prayer circle Ilehuty.

Edit: come to think of it, the fact that they are the least popular makes this so suspicious. It's like Viki all over again. Where at first it seemed like it was her own choice but now we know better... lol. I really hope that's not the case.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
151208 The Show 방탄소년단(BTS) - RUN by플로라
RUN first win, yey. Also good if you want to see the choreo because it wasn't live.
151208 The Show 방탄소년단(BTS) - Butterfly by플로라
So much angst. I'm convinced Baepsae will be the follow up song yaaaaaaaaaas.
[2015MAMAxMPD] 151208 BTS - RUN in HOTEL
BTS doing weird shit with the mnet PD
Hope they get a couple more this week.
If we continue to assume new hair colors = comeback preparations, then Oh My Girl:
Seconding the hype!

Pendulum

Sucks when members leave groups, but it could have been worse.

Edit: come to think of it, the fact that they are the least popular makes this so suspicious. .

Gaeun was in my top 2

In the letter, Gaeun says she wants to go into fashion. Jiyul says she wants to pursue acting and other activities.
That's a good direction for Gaeun.

---

Edit:
Girls Girls - 여자여자 (single)

llehuty

Edit: Damn the Dal Shabet news, now that they were getting some momentum going. At least GOAT tier Woohee and Subin are still there. I wonder if it makes any sense to add more members to the group (from Minx or elsewhere). Ji U could be god tier, also the big eyed vocalist. But that would mean the death of Minx :/

They need to recruit Somin, that would be really god tier.

i6RNbWk.gif

Besides A Pink what other girl groups from 2011 are still around?

Dal Shabet, Stellar and Rania. All with meber changes, RIP.

i6RNbWk.gif

Besides A Pink what other girl groups from 2011 are still around?

Lets light a candle for Chocolat and Chi Chi. You were too good for this world.

[*]

Edit: Damn the Dal Shabet news, now that they were getting some momentum going. At least GOAT tier Woohee and Subin are still there. I wonder if it makes any sense to add more members to the group (from Minx or elsewhere). Ji U could be god tier, also the big eyed vocalist. But that would mean the death of Minx :/

What momentum? Not saying you are wrong, just didn't notice anything. Joker seemed to do poorly, and their Japanese release was barely noticed here. Anyway, Siyeon, Sua and Ji-U would all three be a step up from Gaeun and Jiyul imo. Better if they just stay in Minx anyway. No need to ruin another group to replace 2 non essential members of Dal Shabet.

Gaeun was in my top 2

In the letter, Gaeun says she wants to go into fashion. Jiyul says she wants to pursue acting and other activities.
That's a good direction for Gaeun.

The biggest Dal Shabet fan I know (who owned fydalshabet/dalshabetglobal if that rings a bell) is a GaEun fan, I haven't heard from him. Keeping him in my prayers.

But true, it was GaEun's dream to be a model and she has all the qualities to be a great one. I hope Jiyul can do acting, she's good at that (especially sitcoms/humorous stuff), as well as hosting. Hope that works out for her. I wonder if they'll stay at Happy Face ent, who also have actors under their wing. We'll see.

Apparently Dal Shabet is confirmed to be continuing as 4, so no new members. I hope Ahyoung won't become a rapper though. Please spare us that faith.

llehuty

The biggest Dal Shabet fan I know (who owned fydalshabet/dalshabetglobal if that rings a bell) is a GaEun fan, I haven't heard from him. Keeping him in my prayers.

But true, it was GaEun's dream to be a model and she has all the qualities to be a great one. I hope Jiyul can do acting, she's good at that (especially sitcoms/humorous stuff), as well as hosting. Hope that works out for her. I wonder if they'll stay at Happy Face ent, who also have actors under their wing. We'll see.

Apparently Dal Shabet is confirmed to be continuing as 4, so no new members. I hope Ahyoung won't become a rapper though. Please spare us that faith.

Ahyoung is so going to take the raps. RIP.

feist_

Banned
OMG returning to once again dominate your nugus? Think I'll be okay with that.

Even as a Jiyul fan, I've said it before; she became largely irrelevant the day Woohee joined. Woohee sings, dances, acts has strong visuals and is charming in her own right. I won't bother with how many of those she is better at than Jiyul. I feel like I started liking Gaeun later than most, but pursuing fashion and like endorsements, definitely seems a good direction for her. While Subin owns B.B.B, Gaeun rocked her part during most performances I've seen.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gaeun going back to her ulzzang roots. It's a good fit because she is gorgeous and model thin. I don't know who would do her raps, tho. I guess it would fall on Subin? But she's not very good at it compared to Gaeun's crisp delivery.
I'd trade Subin for Gaeun.

Pendulum

On December 9th, Dalshabet's agency Happy Face Entertainment officials in an interview, "Next year on January 5th is Dalshabet's 5 years anniversary and we're preparing a comeback for that." and, "Currently comeback date has not been confirmed."

Following, "Dalshabet's new album will be a mini album. The title song is still undetermined." and, "Subin is directly wrote the lyric and composed for her solo song that will be included in new album."
from here

llehuty

There are fancams of Dal Shabet already performing as 4 on the streets. It's awkward. :(

And also, for Ym1r and Loc, there is a Roy's Kim latest album meet&greet thingie at mnet's shop. And fuck everythin because there is no 9muses meet&greet.

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Rainbow's Innocent EP is the highlight of 2015 in Kpop for me.

Honourable mentions go to all of 9Muses' comebacks, and Hello by Rania.

But I'm still waiting for After School to come back. T_T

original.gif

Top Bottom