• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer3993

ReconYoda said:
So you admit to downloading it illegally?

I never said I downloaded it. I preordered a physical copy of the deluxe back on July 4th, first day they were available. I'm still waiting on my email with a code and a link.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Welcome to the Jungle by Evilore from NeoGaf Back!

WE BRINGING EVILORE BACK
EVILORE BACK
ALL EYES ON GOOGLE
N***A PICTURE ME LIVING

OR

Who Gon Stop Me by Lupe Fiasco from F&L2

overcast

ReconYoda said:
Its better than expected from what I've heard, kinda generic in some places, but when it shines it is really good.
Shit, it's got that Recon seal of approval. About to put it on my ipod and workout with it.

Cudder

Ni**as in Paris bumping in the car will make me fucking crash for not paying attention to the road..my god..that beat

CASTLE MUSIC
blackkid.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
cacophony said:
I can't believe people were acting like Lift Off would be such a huge single. That song blows

Yea, pretty weak stuff, doesn't sound like it will hit mainstream big like many were saying. Sorry Beyonce, you're still smoking though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
N.I.P. hits like a blow to the face....I cannot wait to bump this shit with my amp and headphones.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why I Love Gucci Mane by Fixed2BeBroken from F**K K-JACK goes hard as FUCK. Jesus christ the sample..

I might even want to detract my statement that Ye will outshine Jay on this. Jesus christ has he unleashed himself or what.

Ok, fuck iTunes.

Yesterday the countdown for the album ended at like 9pm in Australia. Now I can't even see either the deluxe or regular versions of WTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom